We’ve already talked about how to get Fishbowl’s ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) up and running and how to integrate Fishbowl with UPS WorldShip. This week we’ll cover integrating with FedEx Ship Manager.
The steps to integrate with FedEx Ship Manager are very similar to the ones for UPS WorldShip. Just download the FedEx Ship Manager mapping files and then put them into a certain subfolder of the FedEx folder on your computer.
In fact, that’s the bulk of the work you have to do to make this integration work. There are just a few other things to do, which this video covers. So just check it out and you’ll see how simple it is to get started.
Next Video: How to Integrate with Endicia
There’s one other shipping solution that we’ll cover how to integrate with: Endicia. That will be in next week’s video
In the meantime, you can catch any videos you might have missed in this series:
- How to Install the Fishbowl Server
- How to Create a New Database in Fishbowl
- How to Connect a Client to the Fishbowl Server
- How to Navigate the Fishbowl Client
- How to Add Data to the Fishbowl Database
- How to Find What You’re Looking for in the Fishbowl Wiki
- How to Contact Fishbowl Support
- How to Fix a Common Error When Exporting to QuickBooks
- How to Migrate Your Fishbowl Server
- How to Enter a New Fishbowl Software License Key
- How to Update the Fishbowl Server
- How to Set Up an ODBC Connection to the Fishbowl Database
- How to Integrate with UPS WorldShip
Robert Lockard is a copywriter with Fishbowl. He writes for several blogs about inventory management, manufacturing, QuickBooks, and small business. Fishbowl is the #1-requested manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks users. Robert enjoys running, reading, writing, spending time with his wife and children, and watching movies.