Fishbowl Time & Labor Now Available as an iOS App
May 11, 2015
The popular workforce management system makes tracking employee hours easier and more intuitive
OREM, Utah, May 11, 2015 — Today, Fishbowl® announces the release of a new app on the iOS App Store called Fishbowl Time & Labor, a Web-based time clock and workforce management system that allows businesses to track their labor hours and costs.
Fishbowl Time & Labor has already been sold for several months as an online product, and now it is available for download as an app. It monitors employees’ time, job progress, shift notes, geo-locations, overtime, payroll expenses, and more.
"Traditional time-tracking solutions require that a business use manual punch cards or set up complicated and outdated hardware that requires more work and infrastructure," said Malcolm Felt, Product Manager over Fishbowl Time & Labor. "Fishbowl Workforce is a cloud-based application built on the latest technology, allowing businesses to turn any computer, tablet, or smartphone into a powerful time-tracking system."
Fishbowl Time & Labor helps small and midsize businesses save time and money by:
- Reducing the amount of time needed to review timecards and get ready for payroll
- Letting supervisors quickly fix time-clock errors and missed punches
- Importing payroll data directly into QuickBooks
- Adding employee information and helping them start clocking in and out within minutes
- Tracking detailed job and project costs, which is important for construction crews, manufacturers, and many other business types
"Employees love using Fishbowl Time & Labor," Felt said. "Even ones who may not be computer savvy can easily start tracking their time."
Fishbowl is the No. 1 requested manufacturing and warehouse management solution for QuickBooks users, and it is also a popular standalone solution for organizations or enterprises looking to track assets. For QuickBooks users, it provides the same advanced features and flexibility larger organizations enjoy, but at a fraction of the cost.