Watch the Fishbowl Warehouse Video
Fishbowl Warehouse (FBW) offers advanced inventory management features to help your business manage multiple warehouses, track parts using a variety of criteria (such as serial numbers, lot numbers, expiration dates, and revision levels), set up auto reorder points to prevent stockouts, generate barcodes and use scanners, and a whole lot more. Automate order creation with our EDI, CRM, and ecommerce integrations. Control the flow of your inventory and know where everything is in real time. Fishbowl helps you be proactive with your inventory, not just reactive.
FISHBOWL’S INVENTORY MANAGEMENT FEATURES:
- Easily generate and print barcodes
- Automate the reordering process
- Quickly pick, pack, and ship products
- Track and receive shipments efficiently
FBW integrates seamlessly with every desktop version of QuickBooks, as well as QuickBooks Online. In fact, Fishbowl is the #1 warehouse management software for QuickBooks users because it's so useful to them. Save yourself time and money, and make your accountant happy by integrating Fishbowl and QuickBooks.
FISHBOWL’S INTEGRATION WITH QUICKBOOKS:
- Connects FBW with QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks desktop solutions
- Automatically updates inventory and accounting records
- Increases data accuracy by eliminating double data entry
- Lets users keep using the accounting software they’re familiar with for years to come
Fishbowl Go is an iOS and Android app that allows you to turn your phone or tablet into a barcode scanner. You can also use professional-grade barcode scanners, if you so choose. The app integrates with FBW to allow you to perform cycle counts, check inventory quantities, create sales orders, pick and pack orders, and accept signatures, receive items, assign lot and serial numbers, and much more. This is a major time saver and it helps you avoid typos and other mistakes that come from entering information by hand.
FISHBOWL GO ALSO LETS YOU:
- Adjust item quantities in FBW
- Transfer goods between locations
- Manage product information
- Create and fulfill sales orders
- Pick, pack, ship, and receive items
- Track deliveries and accept signatures
- Take customer payments
- View live reports and informational charts
FBW has the ability to track inventory across multiple locations. If you have more than one warehouse, store, and/or office, you can always check up-to-date inventory levels by location. This helps you know when you need to make transfers from one place to another, plan for seasonal sales trends, and make purchases specific to each location. It also helps you track things down to the very bin location. With Fishbowl, you can track locations as broadly or as granular as you need.
USE FBW TO:
- Monitor inventory levels by warehouse
- Quickly transfer products from one location to another to prevent shortages
- Study sales trends at each location
Create all of the purchase orders, sales orders, pick tickets, RMA's, and other essential documents you need with FBW. It makes order management easier through its use of auto reorder points, in-depth reports, and improved warehouse management and picking processes.
FISHBOWL'S ORDER MANAGEMENT FEATURES LET YOU:
- Quickly receive products into your warehouse
- Track shipments to their destination
- Control order statuses
- Set up automatic reorder points for products
- Avoid costly shortages and overstocks
- Use constraint management
Serial and Lot Number Traceability
Sometimes you need to track more than just the quantity of your items. Fishbowl provides you with multiple ways to track your items, whether it be with unique serial numbers per unit or lot numbers per batch of items. We even offer expiration date tracking, revision level tracking, and any sort of custom tracking you might need. These can help you deal with returns, manage warranties, and comply with FDA and other government regulations.
FISHBOWL TRACKS PARTS BY:
- Serial numbers
- Lot and batch numbers
- Expiration dates
- Revision levels
Shipping is a basic function of any business, whether it's receiving inventory, transferring items between warehouses, or sending finished goods to customers. Fishbowl integrates with a variety of shipping solutions to ensure your orders get to the right places at the right times.
SHIPPING IS EASIER WITH FISHBOWL BECAUSE:
- Fishbowl integrates with all major shipping companies, including USPS, Endicia, FedEx Ship Manager, and UPS WorldShip
- Fishbowl also integrates with ShipStation and StarShip
- Fishbowl ShipExpress is a powerful plugin that compares shipping costs between the major carriers and makes sure you are getting the best deal
Ecommerce, CRM, and EDI Integrations
Save time and prevent errors with Fishbowl's ever-expanding list of ecommerce, CRM, and EDI integrations to make managing your orders and customers even easier. We even allow custom integrations to serve your company's specific needs.
FISHBOWL INTEGRATES WITH:
- SPS Commerce
True Cost Calculations
Fishbowl has powerful tools to help you figure out the true cost of goods sold. If you want, you can land the cost of your shipping, duties, and other fees into the cost of your goods at the time you receive the bill for the inventory. FBW also offers multiple costing methods and multiple reports to help you with all your costing and inventory evaluation needs. Your accountant will thank you.
FISHBOWL'S COST TRACKING FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Average costing
- First in first out (FIFO) costing
- Last in first out (LIFO) costing
- Standard costing
- Landing cost
- Reconciling bills
- Part cost history
- Inventory valuation summary and more
Use in-depth data to make better business decisions! FBW’s business intelligence tools can help you prevent stockouts, calculate the actual cost of goods sold, and learn what your best products are. You might be surprised how many business owners don’t know what their most profitable products are.
FBW’S BI TOOLS LET YOU:
- View many reports and gadgets in a single dashboard
- Determine the profit margins of all of the products you sell
- Avoid product shortages by keeping a close eye on their quantities
Employee Time Tracking
Fishbowl Time is an online timekeeping system that lets employees clock in and out of work with QR codes or PINs, and it also lets employers track their hours, paid time off, tax status, payroll, and more. Plus, you can ensure employees only clock in from authorized locations.
FISHBOWL TIME OFFERS:
- A cloud-based time clock solution that can be accessed anywhere on any device
- GPS tracking to show you where and when employees clock in and out
- The ability to handle vacation time, overtime, and other payroll details
- Simple tax-reporting tools
Fishbowl offers these additional products that augment the already-impressive feature set of FBW.