Fishbowl honored as a Best of State winner
OREM, Utah, April 8, 2015 – For the third time in the past four years, Fishbowl®, maker of the No. 1 manufacturing and warehouse management software for QuickBooks® users, was honored as a Best of State business in Utah.
Fishbowl won under the category of Business Services. This is the first time Fishbowl has won in this category. In 2012 and 2013, Fishbowl won in the Science and Technology category, specifically Software Development/Publishers.
“This year, we submitted our nomination in the area of Business Services because we believe that Fishbowl goes above and beyond in helping businesses and people from all walks of life to soar,” said Fishbowl CEO David K. Williams. “Fishbowl’s uniqueness and ability to serve in many ways landed us in the category with some of our state’s largest players: Zions Bank, Merit Medical, OC Tanner, Visa, and many more.”
In addition to Best of State, Fishbowl has won many other national and regional awards, listed in the order of how many times it was won them:
- MountainWest Capital Network’s Utah 100 (8)
- Inc. 500|5000 (7)
- Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 (6)
- Utah Valley BusinessQ’s UV50 (5)
- Utah Business’s Fast 50 (4)
- Red Herring (2)
- Signal Peak Ventures’ v100 (2)
- Small Business Influencer Awards (2)
- Utah Business’s SAMY Awards (2)
- B2B CFO’s Smart Awards (1)
- Inc. Hire Power Award (1)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (1)
- Utah Business’s 30 Women to Watch (1)
- Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce’s Community Partner Award (1)
- Women Tech Council’s Women Tech Awards (1)
Fishbowl sells Fishbowl Manufacturing, Fishbowl Warehouse, and many other software solutions for businesses to help them meet their complex logistical needs. Learn more at www.fishbowlinventory.com.
Fishbowl is the No. 1 requested manufacturing and warehouse management solution for QuickBooks users, and it is also a popular standalone solution for organizations or enterprises looking to track assets. For QuickBooks users, it provides the same advanced features and flexibility larger organizations enjoy, but at a fraction of the cost.