It seems like just yesterday that I talked about Utah being named the best place to do business by Forbes. Here we are again to celebrate Utah receiving this honor for the third year in a row! Since Fishbowl is headquartered in this state and doesn’t have any plans for moving, this reflects well on our company’s future.
How Utah WonA Forbes article breaks down the factors that gave Utah an advantage over every other state:
- Utah’s population has the youngest average age in the country at just 29
- A third of the state’s workers are fluent in at least two languages
- Utah’s international trade continues to rise each year
- Adobe, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Oracle, and Procter & Gamble have all moved some of their operations to Utah
- The state’s regulations and legal structure are the third best in the country for business
- Energy costs are much lower than the national average