People rely on their vehicles day in and day out for all sorts of needs. For the daily commute to and from work. For hauling those heavy loads on the weekend. For taking the kids to football practice or on vacation. For hauling heavy materials and enjoying the hobby of repair and restoration. We rely on our vehicles to perform as expected whenever we turn the key in the ignition. Nothing less will do.
Your auto parts business provides products and services to keep your customers on the road, and Fishbowl wants to rev up your ability to deliver on that promise and stay competitive. There are a number of features Fishbowl offers, which we will now cover.
Fishbowl is primarily known for its inventory management features, which help you keep an eye on your inventory levels.
- Use advanced barcoding, managed by a wireless device and computer
- Access your equipment, stock, and assets at the push of a button
- Scan incoming deliveries right off the truck and cut time on laborious data entry
Inventory tracking is a huge part of what Fishbowl does. Monitor purchases, make sure orders reach the right locations, and keep your customers happy with the following features.
- Monitor one location, or several, all from a unified software hub
- Follow issues, returns, transfers, purchases, and automatic reorders
- Create auto reorder points and eliminate dreaded stockouts
- Asset transfers can be tracked customer to customer, reducing time out of service
You can make sure manufacture jobs get done by the right people by adding them to the calendar in Fishbowl assigning them to specific users within the software.
- Plan comprehensive calendars with equipment and user assignments
- Software incorporates landed costs and projects cost estimations to help you stay on budget
- Equipment performance reports for optimal work levels
Fishbowl Manufacturing allows you to use work orders to monitor the progress of manufacturing jobs and make sure every stage of the process is standardized and done in the right order. Check out these features, which will help you complete manufacturing jobs accurately and on time.
- No matter how big or small they may be, every order is properly logged
- Track every stage of the process, from sale to delivery
- User-specific instruction per order as you see fit
Getting the right products into the hands of your customers is an essential part of running your business. And Fishbowl helps you with product shipping through these features, which are right to the point.
- Easy-to-use shipping options with projected costs
- Customer tracking updates and emails
- Inventory reflects real-time deliveries and items shipped
Fishbowl is the No. 1 manufacturing and warehouse management solution for QuickBooks, so it makes sense that it would have a lot to offer in this area.
- Seamless QuickBooks integration means no more double data entry because information in Fishbowl gets automatically transferred to the accounting solution
- All of your accounting and inventory tracking in a unified location
- Generate any and all reports on a variety of data points, including part history, pricing, vendors, and much more
With Fishbowl, your auto parts business is running on all cylinders. Get a free trial of Fishbowl Manufacturing or Fishbowl Warehouse right now to get moving.
For an auto parts business, inventory software can help with a number of tasks:
- Managing inventory
- Tracking inventory in multiple locations
- Scheduling manufacturing jobs
- Creating work orders
- Shipping products
- Integrating with QuickBooks