The WebShop Manager module, located in the Integrations group, is an add-on module that can be installed from the Plugin module. After installing the plugin, a new module is added that integrates with WebShop Manager. Additional connections can also be purchased to connect to multiple WebShop Manager accounts.
- 1 Install
- 2 Setup
- 3 TABS
- 3.1 Store Settings
- 3.2 Order Import
- 3.3 Fulfillment Export
- 3.4 Product Import
- 3.5 Product Export
- 3.6 Inventory Update
- 4 Troubleshooting
- 5 Release Notes
- In any Fishbowl Client, open the Plugin module, located in the Integrations group.
- Select the WebShop Manager plugin and click Install.
- Completely close all Fishbowl Clients.
- Exit the Fishbowl Server by right-clicking the Fishbowl Server tray icon and selecting Exit.
- After re-opening the Fishbowl Server, the admin user can access the WebShop Manager module from any Fishbowl Client by opening the Integrations group.
- To grant access to additional users, assign the WebShop Manager-View access right to the appropriate groups in the User Group module
Complete the steps below to configure the WebShop Manager integration.
- Contact the WebShop Manager team to request the Product API Key and the Order API Key to use with Fishbowl. Depending on where you are in the website process, you will contact either your Project Manager, Customer Support representative, or make a request through their Service Desk ticketing system.
- Obtain the Store URL for your website. Depending on the stage of your project or website with WebShop Manager, the URL can vary.
- If your website is in development, it will have a subdomain, similar to this: https://abc.webshopmanager.com
- If your website is no longer in development, then the URL will be your domain name, similar to this: https://mydomain.com
- Paste the Store URL, the Product API Key, and the Order API key into the Store Settings tab of the plugin.
Several plugins in Fishbowl have a standardized layout. Some of the images below show the options that are most common between all plugins. Any additional WebShop Manager options or notes are included at the bottom of each section. System properties also allow advanced options to be enabled for the WebShop Manager plugin.
- If applicable, copy any needed setup information from the WebShop Manager website.
- Click the Store Settings tab of the WebShop Manager module.
- Enter a name in the Store Name field and any other required information.
- Click the button and verify that the connection to the WebShop Manager website is working.
- Click the Save button at the top of the module to save the WebShop Manager settings.
- Click the New button at the top of the module to configure another WebShop Manager store.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to import orders on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- Order field mapping - Use the mapping table to map WebShop Manager order fields to Fishbowl order fields. If no field is mapped to the Fishbowl Order Number, then it will be generated by Fishbowl. If no date field is mapped to the Fishbowl Date Scheduled, then it will be set to the date of import.
- Default Salesperson - Sales orders will be created using this salesperson.
- Default Class - If there is no class mapped from WebShop Manager, sales orders will be created using this class as the sales order class.
- Default Payment Terms - If there are no payment terms mapped from WebShop Manager, sales orders will be created using this payment term.
- Default Shipping Terms - If there are no shipping terms mapped from WebShop Manager, sales orders will be created using these shipping terms.
- Discount item - Select the flat rate discount type that will be added as a line item to imported orders. The flat rate discount can be set to $0 in the Discount module and then the correct discount amount will be set when the order is imported from WebShop Manager.
- Order number prefix - An order number prefix can be defined which will be applied to order numbers mapped from WebShop Manager.
- Use currency conversion - Enabling this option will convert order currencies from the Fishbowl customer's default currency to your Fishbowl home currency, using the rates defined in the Currency module. When currency conversion is enabled, some additional fields will be available, including a currency/customer mapping table when Use a Default customer is selected.
- Additional WebShop Manager information
- Combine all discounts - Enabling this option will sum up all of the line item discounts and apply them as one order discount.
- Add Discount Code to Line Item Notes - Enabling this option will add the discount code to the line item notes.
Order Item Settings
- Item field mapping - Use the mapping table to map WebShop Manager order item fields to Fishbowl order item fields. If the Fishbowl price is not mapped, then the price from the Fishbowl product will be used and any applicable pricing rules applied. If the Fishbowl description is not mapped, then the description from the Fishbowl product will be used.
- Shipping item - Select the shipping type product that will be added as a line item to orders when applicable. It will contain the shipping price to be paid by the customer.
- Ignore miscellaneous items - If this option is selected, WebShop Manager order items that are not related to an actual WebShop Manager product record will be ignored and no Fishbowl line item will be created.
- Enable order import product linking - WebShop Manager order items will be matched to Fishbowl products based on the defined field mapping. If the WebShop Manager product has been linked by ID to a Fishbowl product, that will take precedence.
- Product field - The Fishbowl product field that will match the selected WebShop Manager item field.
- WebShop Manager item field - The WebShop Manager order item field that will match the selected Fishbowl product field.
Order Status Settings
- Use the table to assign WebShop Manager order statuses to Fishbowl order statuses. The Order Import task will only import orders from WebShop Manager that are in a status assigned to a Fishbowl order status. At least one active status mapping is required to use the Order Import task.
Location Group Settings
- Use default location group - Select a default location group for imported orders.
- Use location group mapping - Use the table to map location groups between WebShop Manager and Fishbowl.
- Use the options below to determine how customers are created in Fishbowl and what information is imported into Fishbowl.
- Use Default customer - This option will associate all imported sales orders with the customer selected in the Customer field. This could be used with a generic Fishbowl customer such as WebShop Manager Customer.
- Use the WebShop Manager Billing Address - Use the billing address from the WebShop Manager order instead of the address for the default customer.
- Use the WebShop Manager Shipping Address - Use the shipping address from the WebShop Manager order instead of the address for the default customer.
- Use the WebShop Manager Customer and Addresses - This option will import the addresses and customer from the WebShop Manager order instead of using a generic customer.
- Name - Select the WebShop Manager field that contains the customer name that should be imported into Fishbowl.
- Alternate Name - An alternate field mapping when the primary mapping does not contain data.
- Ship to address mapping - Use the table to choose which WebShop Manager fields are imported into the Fishbowl Ship To Name and Street Line fields.
- Bill to address mapping - Use the table to choose which WebShop Manager fields are imported into the Fishbowl Bill To Name and Street Line fields.
- Coalesce addresses - If one address is missing, use the existing address for both the shipping and billing address.
- Create missing states - Automatically create missing states.
- Use default carrier/service - When selected, all orders imported from WebShop Manager will use the selected carrier and carrier service. If this option is unchecked, carriers can be mapped between Fishbowl and WebShop Manager. Each mapping will also set the Sales Order Priority so that Fishbowl users can identify orders with express shipping that need to be picked and shipped quickly.
- Use carrier mapping - When selected, the table can be used to map carriers between WebShop Manager and Fishbowl.
- Create payments in Fishbowl - When selected, payments from the WebShop Manager transaction will be shown in the Payment Viewer module.
- Use a default payment method - When selected, all orders imported from WebShop Manager will use the selected payment method.
- Use Payment method mapping - When selected, the table can be used to map payment methods between WebShop Manager and Fishbowl.
- Always create payments - If no payment data exists for the order from WebShop Manager, this option will always create a payment in Fishbowl equaling the order total. If payment mapping is enabled, orders without payment data will show "None" as the payment method type.
- Remove taxes from payment - When selected, the tax amount will be deducted from the payment total.
- Ignore international payments - Payments will not be created for orders placed outside the United States. This setting is only available if Use Currency Conversion is enabled in the Currency module.
- Currency - Select the currency type you accept in WebShop Manager. This is a required setting if Use Currency Conversion is enabled in the Currency module.
- Import Taxes - When selected, the tax amount from the WebShop Manager order will appear on the Fishbowl sales order as a flat rate line item. The flat rate amount can be set to $0 in the Tax Rate module and then the correct total tax amount will be set when the order is imported from WebShop Manager. If taxes are not imported, the Fishbowl payment will equal the order total before tax.
- Use Default Tax Item - With this option selected, the same tax item will be used for all orders.
- Use State Tax Mapping - This option allows different tax items to be used based on the Ship To state/province. If this option is enabled, the plugin will give an error when trying to import an order with a state that has not been mapped.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export orders on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- Update order status - When selected, WebShop Manager orders will be updated after the product(s) on the order have been shipped in Fishbowl. Shipment tracking information will also be sent from Fishbowl to WebShop Manager.
- Check order status - When selected, the WebShop Manager order status will be checked prior to attempting to send fulfillment information. If the WebShop Manager order status has changed, no fulfillment information will be sent. This will increase the time required to complete the order fulfillment task.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to import products on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- NOTE: When setting up the shopping cart integration for the first time you will want to adjust the Last Sync to a date before any of your products were created (for example, setting the year to 2000) so that all of the products on your website will be imported.
The product import task imports products into Fishbowl from WebShop Manager. A product link is created by storing the WebShop Manager product ID in Fishbowl. Select ONE of the following options:
- Link existing products - This option will match existing products in Fishbowl and WebShop Manager where data matches in the selected fields.
- Import products - This option will import products from WebShop Manager into Fishbowl, creating them based on the field mapping and selected settings. If the weight or size UOM isn't set in WebShop Manager, the default UOMs listed here will be used.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export products on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- Product Create Settings - Enable Export new products and then map the fields that should be exported from Fishbowl to WebShop Manager. A default weight UOM and size UOM can also be specified. The selected product trees will be included, or all product trees will be included if the field is left blank. Selecting the Export all products option will ignore the last sync date and attempt to push all of the Fishbowl products to WebShop Manager. The product tree filter will still apply.
- Product Update Settings - Enable Update linked products and then map the fields that should be exported from Fishbowl to WebShop Manager. This section has the same options as the Product Create Settings section above. After the initial product export, only the selected fields will be updated.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export inventory levels to WebShop Manager on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- NOTE: When setting up the shopping cart integration for the first time you will want to adjust the Last Sync to a date before any of your products were created (for example, setting the year to 2000) so that it includes all of your products (or any applicable product tree filter) when updating inventory levels.
- Export company wide inventory - Include inventory quantities from all location groups in the inventory sync. If this option is unchecked, selected location groups can be added by clicking the Add button.
- Inventory Type - Select the inventory quantity that should be used during the update: Available, Inventory On Hand, or Available To Pick.
- Product Tree filter - The export can be limited to certain product tree categories. If this field is left blank, all products will be included in the export.
- Specify Min/Max Inventory Quantity - With this option enabled, the maximum inventory quantity sent to WebShop Manager can be limited. For example, if there is an available quantity of 4000 in Fishbowl, the quantity in WebShop Manager could be set to 999. If there is an available quantity of 3 in Fishbowl, the minimum quantity field could be used to send a quantity of 10 to WebShop Manager.
- Include Quantities Available To Build - When enabled, this option calculates and includes available to build quantities from applicable bills of material in the inventory push. When a product is sold individually but also used as an input for a bill of material, both quantities are pushed to the channel when applicable. Please note, this could lead to overselling in the scenario described..
- For WebShop Manager websites using the Advanced Guided Search (AGS) technology, updated product information will not be presented on the frontend of the website until WebShop Manager has "indexed" the new data. After a scheduled import, please allow up to an hour for such changes to be visible on the frontend of the website. If you do not see the expected product data changes after an hour, please contact the WebShop Manager team to request an index. This only applies if your website is using WebShop Manager's AGS technology package.
- Only new orders are imported. Orders are not updated once they have been imported. Returns and refunds are not imported.
- The attributes and IDs for orders and products can be viewed or modified by clicking the WebShop Manager button at the top of the Sales Order module and the Product module.
- To view the scheduled tasks for the WebShop Manager module, open the Schedule module.
- A scheduled task can be run manually by double-clicking the task.
- Enter an email address in the Schedule module to receive error notifications.
- To view the history of a scheduled task, including the result/error, click the History button in the Schedule module.
- More details about recent errors can be viewed by opening the Data module and clicking the Server Log button.
- Check for multiple versions of the WebShop Manager.jar file in C:\Program Files\Fishbowl\plugins\ or \Applications\Fishbowl\plugins\ on a Mac. If there are two WebShop Manager versions, exit the Fishbowl Server and remove the older version on all client and server computers.
- Fixed no valid line items on order import error messaging. The updated error message indicates when the items on an order need to simply be linked to a Fishbowl item (9/17)
- Fixed Zoho order export and order import null errors (9/17)
- Added field type validation on product export for custom fields to ensure the data sent will be accepted in the channel (9/17)
- Fixed "Ref# Null" mapping issue - rather than import the order without a ref number from Ebay the order will not import and will provide an error (8/13)
- Fixed WooCommerce meta data mapping not working with custom fields (8/13)
- Reverted 3D Cart partial fulfillment. SO will need to be complete to push fulfillment data up to 3D Cart (8/13)
- Fixed unexpected character error for Magento on order import (8/13)
- Fixed bug in Salesforce plugin when mapping Account name on advanced billing or shipping address object mapping (8/13)
- Fixed Salesforce bug where payments were not created as expected on order import (8/13)
- Fixed Volusion order import bug where orders were not imported unless advanced troubleshooting options are enabled (8/13)
- Fixed Zen Cart unable to connect to database.null error (8/13)
- Fixed bug in Big Commerce only allowing 100 line items per order on import (8/17)
- Fixed bug in Ebay where plugin settings weren't saved after changing and scheduled tasks weren't created (8/25)
- Fixed Amazon plugin Use FBA Order Report setting not turning off (9/3)
- Fixed Amazon order import error with certain order items that have zero quantities from Amazon - items/orders with this scenario are skipped (9/3)
- Fixed Amazon tasks descriptions in the schedule module (9/3)
- Fixed Zoho order export error - Expected a string but was BEGIN_OBJECT (9/3)
- Added SO Number as a mapping option in Zoho on order import mappings (8/13)
- Added background sync to Amazon plugin to import order previously missed on import (8/13)
- Added alternate option to import FBA orders using Amazon's report endpoint rather than orders import. This option has limited customer data but is more reliable than the orders endpoint import (8/13)
- Added option to include the sales order shipping type item(s) on Salesforce order export task 8/17)
- Added support for Far East marketplace in Amazon which can be imported with an additional instance of the plugin enabled (8/25)
- Added a product unlinking feature to remove out of date links in Fishbowl for our e-commerce plugins (9/3)
- Fishbowl compatibility release (7/9)
- Clarified tool tip for "Export all Products" option in product export to specify product tree filtering will still apply with this option selected (7/9)
- Added option on order import to flag all ship to addresses as residential
- Fixed bug in Big Commerce where the categories field didn't return all BC categories on product export task (7/9)
- Fixed ShipStation bug with duplicate state names for different countries in the tax mapping table causing errors (7/9)
- Fixed ShipStation bug not sending up the correct shipment weight and sending the product weight instead (7/9)
- Fixed Ebay product export price mapping bug "Unable to update item null" error (7/9)
- Fixed ShipStation duplicate order number and order key bug (7/9)
- Added option in ShipStation to drop the "S" ship number prefix (7/9)
- Fixed Salesforce duplicate order import bug for orders that originated in Fishbowl after export to SS being reimported (7/13)
- Fishbowl compatibility release (6/11)
- Fixed duplicating order bug in ShipStation shipment export (6/16)
- Fixed Shopify order import trying to import POS orders (6/16)
- Orders with confidential address data from Amazon FBA orders are imported into Fishbowl with "Confidential" in the address block in Fishbowl (5/21)
- Added an all new address panel to the order import task and added updated bill to and ship to address panels. The Shipment export task now has the updated tables as well. (5/21)
- Updated error messaging for ShipStation for fulfillment import task (5/28)
- Fixed ShipStation bug for Transfer Orders on Shipment Export not sending up the products to the order in ShipStation (5/21)
- Fixed Salesforce Bug where the product export task didn't update other fields in SF unless the price field was mapped (5/21)
- Fixed bug in ShipStation when the blank ship quote fields due to no product weight assigned (5/21)
- Fixed bug in Shopify where non-POS orders were importing on the POS import task (5/21)
- Fixed bug where linking products manually in Fishbowl wouldn't allow duplicate product id's from different stores for the same channel (5/21)
- Fixed bug where the ignore line item logic was not working correctly on order import(5/21)
- Fixed Amazon FBA Order import product linking not saving the product id's after importing (5/21)
- Fixed order import error when set to use the FB address data and getting an error saying addresses weren't available from Amazon(5/21)
- Fixed bug with partial fulfillment of orders containing kits (5/21)
- Fixed bug with partial fulfillment of items using lot tracking (5/21)
- Fixed ShipStation bug when adding a new store removes current store settings (5/26)
- Fixed ShipStation bug when switching between multiple instances of the plugin and changes aren't saved when switching (5/26)
- Fixed product export bug in WooCommerce where the product name field was cleared out if not mapped (5/28)
- Fixed bug when deleting one product ID in Fishbowl removes the lining from all stores in the product module (5/28)
- Fixed shipping email changing to shipping phone mapping bug in the order import mapping (5/28)
- Fixed bug with drop ship orders repeatedly sending the tracking number up to the channel but never fulfilling the order (5/28)
- Fixed bug when saving the product id as the variant id in Fishbowl (5/28)
- Fixed bug with product linking when attempting to use the FB SKU or UPC fields (5/28)
- Fixed order import null when using the object address mapping (5/28)
- Fixed bug where return label is generated in ShipStation and the fulfillment imports the wrong tracking number (5/28)
- Fixed bug for wrong items (or none at all) sent to ShipStation on Shipment export for transfer and purchase orders (5/28)
- Fixed Zoho password changing or expiring bug giving null errors (5/28)
- Removed ability to map Salesforce product custom fields from mapping tables (6/8)
- Fixed Shopify order status mapping issue with "Unfulfilled" status (6/8)
- Fixed tax mapping null error on international orders (6/8)
- General slowness fix for FB version 20.5 by updating queries (6/8)
- Fixed order import bug for partially shipped Amazon orders (6/8)
- Added ability to specify hourly increments to the scheduled tasks in addition to minute, week, month, and annual increments
- Fixed inventory update in 3D Cart which reduces the time the sync takes to complete
- Fixed bug in Web Shop Manager plugin when trying to manually link a product and the ok button in the second window didn't work causing the change to go unsaved
- Fixed bug mapping date/quantity/money fields to Fishbowl text fields on import to Fishbowl
- Fixed bug in ShipStation plugin with the Shipment export when only a carrier is specified with no service causing the order to fail to send up to ShipStation
- Fixed bug in Ebay order import using the date last modified causing an error
- Fixed currency mapping bug with using the currency functionality in the plugin
- Fixed product linking task bug on product import when the sku is missing - providing a better error in this scenario
- Added option to auto-create states/provinces in Fishbowl on order import
- Fixed bug for Zoho and Salesforce mapping to Fishbowl custom fields and the data format from Salesforce wasn't recognized
- Added option to remove tax amount from payment amount
- Fixed user cannot be cast error on order import from mapping salesperson name field
- When creating payments on order import, the correct deposit method for the payment type is now set on the payment
- Minor UI changes and enhancements
- AU Only - added option on product export to designate if the price is inclusive or exclusive of GST
- Fixed order import linking bug linking all ebay variants to a single FB product
- Fixed ebay product linking bug false error saying products are note linking even though they are linking correctly
- Fixed Salesforce settings button not working
- Fixed carrier priority showing the id instead of the numeric value
- Fixed unable to setup communication with server in Magento 1.9X
- Fixed invalid priority id error on order import task
- Fixed order import status mapping and date filtering bugs
- Fixed Magento 2 product export not updating product fields as expected (4/2)
- Fixed Salesforce custom field mappings to recognize field data type (4/3)
- Fixed tax rate 'none' error on order import for FB AU (4/28)
- Added additional tax functionality for WooCommerce AU Customers (4/24)
- Fixed inventory sku bug in 3D Cart plugin (4/30)
- Fixed so the "On Sale" flag is not changed when inventory sync runs in 3D Cart Plugin (5/5)
- Removed the "Check Order Status" option in the Ebay plugin. This option was causing all orders to remain unfulfilled in Fishbowl (5/5)
- Fixed bug with Coalesce Address option not working (5/5)
- Enhanced Big Commerce plugin to accept Gift Card payments as a payment method when importing payments to FB (5/5)
- Added ability to set a minimum (min) inventory quantity on inventory sync (5/5)
- Fixed bug with Advanced Options property (5/5)
- Added ability for the plugin to handle multiple (partial) shipments. Now, when more than one shipment exists for any given order, the applicable tracking numbers are synced to the channel. This enhancement applies to 3dcart, Amazon, BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify, and WooCommerce plugins. NOTE: This feature does not work for orders with kits. (5/5)
- Added "Restocked" as an available order status mapping for Shopify (5/5)
- Fixed bug with running a scheduled task in the plugin via the run button unexpectedlyjumps back to the order import tab (5/5)
- Added address mapping panel for Bill to and Ship to Addresses for ecommerce and crm plugins (5/5)
- Moved the create state option to the address panel for ecommerce and crm plugins (5/5)
- Fixed Web Shop Manager product export bug removing teh option to map to the dealer and supplier # fields (5/5)
- Fixed coalesce address bug for Shopify and Amazon (5/8)
- Fixed null error bug with orders including kits on fulfillment (5/8)
ShipStation Plugin Only
- Enhanced rate quote functionality including ability to specify weight and dimensions. New, updated look for rates returned from ShipStation
- Fixed carrier mapping functionality in the tables and removed ability to copy mappings from one table to another
- Added option to markup cost of label when using the quoting feature
- Added option to not fulfill order in Fishbowl on the fulfillment import task. When selected the tracking and costs are updated in FB but the order remains unfulfilled
- Fixed bug getting rates back from UPS in quote feature with an international address
- Fixed button in the sales order module not displaying the SS order id
- Fixed bug with fulfillment import task unable to save without updating first updating the Carrier setting (4/22)
- Fixed bug with fulfillment export task and Carrier settings are required when Update Carrier is unchecked (4/22)
- Fixed shipment export bug not sending shipments to ShipStation (4/16)
- Fixed UI bug with text getting cut off in the Shipment Export task(4/22)
- Added a mapping table to filter orders by store and source on order import (5/5)
- Added ability to map to the billing address for shipment export task (5/5)
- Fixed null error when not using the tax mapping table with an unknown state/province in FB
- When adding an additional cart instance you can change the name of the instance again
- Enhanced the error logging to provide the channel order number instead of the order id when the order fails to import
- Fixed bug on order import with the customer settings option if one address is missing, use the existing address for both. This option now works as intended
- Fixed mapping doesn't exist error when using the state tax mapping table
- Changed product export task to create only. There is no longer an option to update product fields via Fishbowl. Note - inventory update still works this only relates to product information fields
- Fixed issue with cancelled orders in 3DCart still sending fulfillment data up
- Fixed FBA order import with gift wrap importing without price and quantity
- Image upload is now available via the product export task
- Fixed bug with the inventory update requiring a Location Group
- Fixed bug with shipping name or billing name mapped to a Fishbowl order field and the first name is imported twice rather than First and Last Names
- Location Group mapping table now filters unmapped LG's. If unmapped, they do not sync
- Removed the residential shipping flags in the settings panel and in the shipment export panel of the plugin. The residential flag on the shipping address in Fishbowl is now used exclusively to determine when it should be set in ShipStation
- Fixed product linking on import task
- Fixed ShipStation quote no weight error when there is no weight on an order trying to get a quote from SS
- Fixed bug where requiring a weight for service type items using the ship quoting feature
SPS Plugin Only
- Fixed fulfilled quantity and picked quantity header name in the purchase order feed
- Fixed null value for order level OrderScheduledDate in purchase order file
- Plugin now uses Shopify's latest API version
- Fixed order fulfillment issue with the same product on the order multiple times. The fulfillment was failing and is now fixed
- Added support for electronic gift cards line items already fulfilled in Shopify. When the order fulfillment task runs these line items are not updated since they are already listed as fulfilled in Shopify'
- Order import no longer imports the discount reason by default to the line item note field
- Subscription payments from Shopify are now supported
- Fixed order import bug when setting the sync date back receiving a "financial_status cannot be passed when page_info is present error
- Fixed bug with the order import task importing POS orders
WebShop Manager Only
- Updated with all of the latest fixes and enhancements of the master plugin
- Fixed issue with plugin loading blank
- Fixed failed to import null error on order import. This was caused by using location meta data without pulling the meta data beforehand from Woo.
- Fixed Last Sync setting to only allow the date last modified option
- Fixed order number mapping to subject on order import
- Fixed "Product linking type 1,002 not found" error
- Fixed "No products Available to Update" error when running inventory with the advanced options by date range.
- Fixed alternate name field mapping bug - the setting was not working
- Fixed default location group bug in Salesforce and Zoho not setting correctly on order import
- Fixed bug with custom field mappings on order import. Date fields were not converting correctly
- Fixed fulfillment export failing with drop ship products on the order
- Fixed bug when mapping the salesperson username it was using the first name, last name instead of the username
- Fixed bug where wrong QB Class being set on order import
- Added option to calculate available to build quantities on inventory export
- Added option to use one address from the channel for both addresses in Fishbowl when only one address is available
- Settings tab removed and moved to a button on the toolbar
- Fixed bug where Fishbowl custom fields were not mapping correctly on import
- Fixed bug where the wrong location group was being set on orders imported
- Fixed bug mapping the SO contact name on order import
- Fixed bug where discounts weren't applied on orders imported into Fishbowl
- Fixed tax rate Null errors for Canada databases
3D Cart Only
- Fixed slow sync issue caused by how 3D Cart handles paging through the API
- Fixed 3D Cart fulfillment export error
Advanced ShipStation only
- Fixed default location group bug not setting the location group correctly on order import
- Fixed ShipStation bug where shipment export wouldn't send up multiple shipments from the same (split) order
- Fixed bug where mapping to ShipStation source field wouldn't save
- Fixed bug where duplicate orders were importing from ShipStation
- Fixed bug where the scheduled task doesn't return a last run result
- Changed the "Name" label to "Ship to Name" in the Fishbowl Address Line drop down box
- Removed Street Line 4 from the address mapping
- When using the quote feature, the shipping product added to the SO now also uses the class from the shipping product when available
- Fixed bug with multiple fulfillments for a single order
- Added advanced property to change timeout and batch size options
- Settings tab removed and moved to a button on the toolbar
- Added option to automatically create state/province in Fishbowl when selected on order import
- Fixed bug restricting ability to add a quote to an order in Fishbowl
- Fixed address mapping errors in the table
- Fixed null error on fulfillment of drop ship orders
- Fixed bug on FBA import "Money cannot be cast" error
- Fixed order import bug using the item linking on import
- Added option to send all inventory or only changed inventory since last sync
- Inventory feed now calculates and includes available to kit quantities
- Fixed bug where toolbar wouldn't load
- Removed file name field from Receive Data import. This task now looks for files in the FTP directory that start with the letters "SH"
- Once the receive data files are successfully imported they are deleted from the FTP site
- Fixed null error on order import caused by misc fees from the order in Woo
- Changed the inventory sync to push up the qty using the product uom and converting qty as needed
- Fixed bugs with kit items when inventory spanned multiple location groups in Fishbowl
- Fixed product linking by UPC
- Fixed Location Group table settings in the order import tabs showing and allowing to map to inactive LG's
- Fixed issue saving the default location group would save the wrong LG
- Changed system property to ignore existing product linking when the property is enabled and the order import product linking is enabled
- Fixed bug where plugin data wasn't saving to the FB data tables
Advanced ShipStation only
- Fixed Shipment Export null error
- Changed batch size to 25 shipments per API call to avoid SS timeout errors
- Fixed bug where shipping charge from FB was being pushed up as a line item and to the ShipStation shipping charge field
- Added multiple fields for mapping on the shipment export task
- Fixed UI issue by adding a scrollbar when currency conversion option is enabled and the rest of the panel wasn't viewable
- Fixed Amazon FBA classnot found order import error when orders contained unrecognized emoji's
Big Commerce only
- Fixed csv null error on order import
- Fixed FB UPC to eBay SKU product mapping bug
- Fixed address and order item linking errors when advanced object linking enabled in the settings panel
- Fixed bug where the default location group was not saving correctly
- Fixed inventory sync bug pushing up zero quantity instead of the actual inventory quantity
- Fixed issue on product export update where weights and weight UOM were not set correctly
- Fixed Product import bug
Zen Cart only
- Order comment field is now mappable in the order import task
- Point release with various bug fixes
- Fixed order import bug with so item unit price mapped to order item price setting the price to $0.00
- Fixed "Unable to setup communication with server" error on order fulfillment task
- Changed the required order item fields and added new default order item mappings
- Improved schedule module task messaging
- Fixed inventory sync to use the product UOM as applicable for quantities synced to the channel
- Added validation when using advanced options in the schedule panel
- Added system property to prioritize the order import product linking before channel id linking
- Fixed bug when using the advanced options and the UI options would reset to default
- Updated system property to allow each of the scheduled tasks to have a unique offset
- Fixed bug where classes were set incorrectly on the FB SO when there are more than 1 child class with the same name. Now the parent class is considered when setting the class
- Fixed last sync date informational errors not updating the last sync date
- Fixed payment mapping bug
- Fixed uom conversion bug on product import and export tasks
Advanced ShipStation only
- Updated UI for clarity on the SS Ship From Locations
- Fixed bug where the store channel ID was not passed correctly to to SS
- Fixed issue where ship quote was failing due to weight restrictions by the carrier to provide better messaging
- Fixed broken UI elements
- Fixed ship quote OZ conversion bug
- Fixed shipment export null bug
- Fixed shipment export default carrier not saving correctly in the plugin UI
- Added the shipping phone and latest ship date options to the mapping tables provided from Amazon
- Fixed bug on product update when the sku contained a "+" symbol
- Fixed bug in AU version with the tax panel settings
- Fixed bug in AU version with order item tax codes not being recognized on order import
- Fixed malformed query error when mapping opportunity product custom fields on order import
- Fixed failed to run task error when object mappings were set but not enabled
- WooCommerce Metadata fields are now mappable through the plugin interface by enabling the options on the settings panel. This applies to order, order item, product, and customer fields
Zen Cart only
- Fixed order import bug where orders were importing with misc sale lines instead of the linked products
- Fixed zoho order status mapping drop down bug
- Improved error messaging
- Fixed bug with the combine all discounts option not saving the setting correctly in the UI
- Separated order notes and order item notes into separate corresponding fields when orders are imported into FB
- General UI fixes
- Fixed product export tab issue for Canadian users of the plugin
- Fixed bug for kit inventory updates for kits with optional items
- Fixed index 0 size o error on fulfillment export task. This error occurred when a SO has a linked PO with no dropship type SO items
- Fixed bug using the check order status option on the order fulfillment task with completed orders still sending up tracking from FB
- Added ability for users to select which payment method types to create payments in Fishbowl
- Fixed fulfillment bug for orders with only drop-ship items not sending tracking and fulfilling correctly in the channel
- Fixed pricing bug to use the discounted price on order import
- Fixed issue where taxes were removed from the payment amount incorrectly
- Fixed product import mapping bug
**This update will require the user to configure additional settings and mapping tables in the plugin. Contact Fishbowl Plugin Support for assistance**
- General UI enhancements
- Fixed bug on fulfillment for orders with kits
- This update will cause the scheduled tasks to give an error when first loading Fishbowl after updating. Users will need to go into the plugin interface and configure the additional mappings and save settings in order for the scheduled tasks to run properly
- Added ability to link products on order import. Products that were not previously linked using the product import/export tasks can now be linked during the order import task
- Fixed bug in order import when creating a new mapping in Location Group setting's mapping table, shows up blank in the channel Location drop-down
- Added enhancement for inventory sync to have a max qty option
- Added enhancement for inventory update to include "Available to Pick" for inventory type as one of the options
- Added enhancement where order import carrier mapping now has a priority option for "All" that doesn't exist in Fishbowl and causes an error when used for an order
- Added enhancement on order settings and on order items field mapping table including custom fields
- Fixed Typo in the payment panel
- Fixed (for supporting channels)where the image export was not working on the product export task
- Misc items are now supported on order import
- Fixed bug with state tax mapping table giving a bad error when a state was not mapped on an order
- Fixed advanced options error message when enabled and a day of the month wasn't specified
- Fixed advanced options error for order fulfillment task'
- Fixed data mapping error with many to one field mappings on product export
- Initial Launch