Jump to navigation Jump to search
After integrating with QuickBooks, the integration can be further customized by opening the Accounting Integration module options. With the Accounting Integration module open, click the Tools menu, and then select Module Options.
- Export the Checkout and sales order detail notes to the QuickBooks memo field
- If this option is checked, any notes on Details tab of the order will be exported to the QuickBooks memo field.
- Associate multiple Fishbowl customers to one QuickBooks customer
- With this option checked, only one customer will be created in QuickBooks called FB_Customer. All of the information exported to QuickBooks will use this customer.
- Add customer references to inventory journal entries
- With this option checked, the customer associated with an inventory function, such as scraping or cycle counting, will be exported to QuickBooks.
- Check the "To be Printed" option on the QuickBooks Invoice
- With this option checked, invoices will be marked "To be Printed" in QuickBooks. Sales receipts and credit memos are not affected by this option.
- Check the "To be Emailed" option on the QuickBooks Invoice
- With this option checked, invoices will be marked "To be Emailed" in QuickBooks. This option requires a default email address saved to the default main office address on the Address tab of the Customer module. Sales receipts and credit memos are not affected by this option.
- Batch Checkout sales receipts by customer when exporting to QuickBooks
- With this option checked, all Checkout orders with the same customer and tax rate at the time of export will be grouped together and exported as one sales receipt to QuickBooks.
- Separate sales receipts into payments and invoices
- With this option checked, sales receipts will not be created. A completed sales order will always be exported as an invoice and a payment.
- Include Fishbowl invoice numbers on memo
- With this option checked, the Fishbowl invoice number will be exported to the memo in QuickBooks.
- Set the invoice number field to be:
- This option allows the QuickBooks invoice number to be set to the QuickBooks Number, the Fishbowl SO Invoice Number, or the Fishbowl Shipment Number.
- Set the invoice item's custom fields to be:
- Each line item on the QuickBooks invoice has two custom Other fields. These fields can display the Fishbowl product's Number, Description, UOM Full Name, or UOM Abbreviation. Click here to see an example of how to export the product number, description, and UOM to QuickBooks.