Text replacement - " " to " "
module has three basic areas: The '''button toolbar ''' at the top, the '''navigation pane ''' to the left, and the '''viewing area ''' in the middle.
The viewing area has several different calendar views. The view is changed by clicking one of the view buttons located in the button toolbar.
* '''Day''' - Shows events for 1 day, including start and end times.
* '''Month''' - Shows events for the entire month.
The dates displayed in the viewing area can be controlled in several ways.
* '''Navigation arrows'''<br>[[File:Navigation arrows.png]]<br>The navigation arrows are located at the top-left corner of the viewing area. Clicking the arrows will go to the next day, week, or month, depending on which calendar view is currently selected.
== Create an event
A new calendar event can be created in the following ways:
* '''Notes''' (optional) - Any additional information about the event.
== Edit an event
An event can be edited in the following ways:
* '''Delete''' - An event is deleted by right-clicking the event, and choosing '''Delete''' from the drop-down menu.
Calendar events can be organized into categories. To
work with categories, click the '''Categories''' tab [[File:Calendar categories tab.png]] at the top of the navigation pane.
* To create a new category, right-click the desired parent category and choose '''New Category''' from the drop-down menu.
* The color of a category can be customized by clicking the color cell and choosing a color. * User-created categories can be renamed by right-clicking on the category and choosing '''Rename'''
* Each user can customize the categories they would like to see by clicking the Display checkbox next to each category.
New calendar events will initially be assigned to the default category, which can be set by right-clicking the desired category and choosing '''Set As Default'''.
Issued work orders will automatically be displayed on the calendar according to the scheduled date of the work order.
* The scheduled date of the work order can be modified by dragging the calendar event.
* The initial duration of a work order is determined by the '''Estimated Time''' field on the
'''Details''' tab of the '''Bill of Materials ''' module.
* The duration of an individual work order can also be modified by stretching the calendar event.
* Double-clicking a work order calendar event will load the work order in the '''
Manufacturing''' module .
== Other functions
* The calendar can be refreshed by clicking the '''Refresh''' button in the button toolbar. This will update the calendar with any events that have been created or edited by other Fishbowl users.
* Click the '''Search''' tab [[File:Calendar search tab.png]] at the top of the navigation pane to search for calendar events.
* A list of user-created calendar events can be printed by clicking the '''Print''' button.