no edit summary
= Release Notes =
* Addition of a new order status mapping table. You can now import multiple statuses at the same time.
* Changed background color on headers in the Order Import tab when using the dark theme for better visibility.
* Payment import now pulls in currency rate if “Use Currency Conversion” is turned on in Fishbowl.
* Reworked to have the same functionality as the other “mastered plugins”.
* Added the ability to check if orders have been completed or cancelled before attempting to fulfill.
* Payment is not imported to Fishbowl for $0 orders.
* Payment terms are now pulled from the UI drop down instead of customer.
* Fixed issue with syncing inventory quantities that aren't whole numbers
* Compatibility fixes for 2017.6 version of Fishbowl
* Fixed a bug when a product exists in both FB and Volusion when syncing the product id custom field in FB did not update correctly.
* Fixed tax functionality for Australia and Canada versions of Fishbowl
'''Features and Fixes'''
* Issue: Product sync only allowed 100 items to sync at a time.
::* Resolution: Discount items now import correctly on FB SO
* Issue: Order export does not add store group number to query causing orders to fail when pushed to Fishbowl.
::* Resolution: Store group number is now included and order sync is working properly.