ShipStation to Advanced ShipStation migration
The older ShipStation module will be discontinued at the end of 2019. It is being replaced by the Advanced ShipStation module, which adds new features such as the ability to import orders from ShipStation. Below is some information that may be helpful while migrating from the old plugin to the new plugin.
- In the old plugin, click the Settings button and copy the API keys. These can also be obtained from the ShipStation website.
- Open the Plugin module and click the Uninstall button next to the ShipStation plugin.
- Open the Schedule module and delete the ShipStation scheduled tasks.
- Open the Plugin module and click the Install button next to the Advanced ShipStation plugin.
- Restart the Fishbowl Server and the Fishbowl Client.
- Open the Advanced ShipStation module (located in the Integrations group) and paste the API keys into the Store Settings tab.
- Click the Pull ShipStation Data button.
- Click the Active checkbox on the Shipment Export tab and select a 10-30 minute frequency. Following the configuration shown below will provide similar functionality to the old plugin.
- Click the Active checkbox on the Fulfillment Import tab and select a 10-30 minute frequency. Following the configuration shown below will provide similar functionality to the old plugin.
- Click the Save button in the module toolbar at the top of the module.
- Additional functionality can be enabled on the other tabs, or by customizing the options selected above.
- If orders were pushed to ShipStation with the old plugin, they will not be fulfilled in Fishbowl with the Advanced ShipStation plugin. Please make sure those orders are fulfilled manually.