The Sales Data module, located in the General group, is a free add-on module that can be installed from the Plugin module. After installing the plugin, a new module is added that displays sales data on an interactive map of the world.
The documentation on this page is for the most recent version of the Sales Data plugin. To update, see Update Fishbowl.
- In any Fishbowl Client, open the Plugin module, located in the Integrations group.
- Select the Sales Data plugin and click Install Now.
- Completely close all Fishbowl Clients.
- Exit the Fishbowl Server by right-clicking the Fishbowl Server tray icon and selecting Exit.
- After re-opening the Fishbowl Server, the admin user can access the Sales Data module from any Fishbowl Client by opening the General module group.
- To grant access to additional users, open the User Group module and assign the Sales Data-View right to the appropriate groups as explained here.
- Select a date range and click View. The date range is used to filter sales based on the ship date (specifically, the postDate field on the postSo table).
- Any time the date range is modified, click View to update the map.
- Sales will be displayed on the map according to the Ship To address on the sales order.
- The dollar value displayed includes returns.
- Click a country/state/area to zoom in and see more details.
- To filter by product, or to display order count, click Advanced.
Released on 9/8/2016
- Issue: Module doesn't always load correctly.
- Resolution: Module now loads again.