The Sales Data module, located in the General group, is a free add-on module that can be installed from the Plugin module. After installing the plugin, a new module is added that displays sales data on an interactive map of the world.
- In any Fishbowl Client, open the Plugin module, located in the Integrations module group.
- Select the plugin and click Install Now.
- Completely close all Fishbowl Clients.
- Exit the Fishbowl Server by right-clicking the Fishbowl Server tray icon and selecting Exit.
- After re-opening the Fishbowl Server, the admin user can access the Sales Data module from any Fishbowl Client by opening the General module group.
- To grant access to additional users, open the User Group module and assign the Sales Data-View right to the appropriate groups as explained here.
- Select a date range and click View. The date range is used to filter sales based on the ship date (specifically, the postDate field on the postSo table).
- Any time the date range is modified, click View to update the map.
- Sales will be displayed on the map according to the Ship To address on the sales order.
- The dollar value displayed includes returns.
- Click a country/state/area to zoom in and see more details.
- To filter by product, or to display order count, click Advanced.
Released on 9/8/2016
- Issue: Module doesn't always load correctly.
- Resolution: Module now loads again.