The QBO Browser module, located in the Accounting group, is an add-on module that can be installed from the Plugin module. After installing the plugin, a new module is added that provides a browser view of QuickBooks Online inside of the Fishbowl Client. Fishbowl has the option to remember the username and password and automatically sign in to QuickBooks Online each time the module is opened.
- In any Fishbowl Client, open the Plugin module, located in the Integrations module group.
- Select the plugin and click Install Now.
- Completely close all Fishbowl Clients.
- Exit the Fishbowl Server by right-clicking the Fishbowl Server tray icon and selecting Exit.
- After re-opening the Fishbowl Server, the admin user can access the QBO Browser module from any Fishbowl Client by opening the Accounting module group.
- To grant access to additional users, open the User Group module and assign the QBO Browser-View right to the appropriate groups as explained here.
Each user can sign in with their own credentials, or to automatically sign in all users with the same login credentials, click the Tools menu and select Module Options.