The Magento Cart module, located in the Integrations group, is an add-on module that can be installed from the Plugin module. After installing the plugin, a new module is added that integrates with one or more Magento shopping carts. This plugin is specifically designed to integrate with Magento 1.7 through Magento 1.9 using the version 1.x XML-RPC API. For Magento 2.1 or higher, use the Magento module.
- 1 Video
- 2 Install
- 3 Setup
- 4 TABS
- 4.1 Store Settings
- 4.2 Order Import
- 4.3 Fulfillment Export
- 4.4 Product Import
- 4.5 Product Export
- 4.6 Inventory Update
- 5 Troubleshooting
- 6 Release Notes
VideoThe documentation on this page is for the most recent version of the Magento Cart plugin. To get the most recent version, Update Fishbowl.
- In any Fishbowl Client, open the Plugin module, located in the Integrations group.
- Select the Magento Cart plugin and click Install.
- Completely close all Fishbowl Clients.
- Exit the Fishbowl Server by right-clicking the Fishbowl Server tray icon and selecting Exit.
- After re-opening the Fishbowl Server, the admin user can access the Magento Cart module from any Fishbowl Client by opening the Integrations module group.
- To grant access to additional users, assign the Magento Cart-View access right to the appropriate groups in the User Group module
Create a role
- Log into the Magento admin dashboard and navigate to System > Web Services > SOAP/XML-RPC - Roles.
- Click the button.
- Enter a Name, such as Fishbowl, and then enter the Current Admin Password so that the role can be saved when completed.
- Click Role Resources on the left and select All from the Resource Access drop down.
- Click the button.
Create a user
- Navigate to System > Web Services > SOAP/XML-RPC - Users.
- Click the button.
- Enter a User Name, such as Fishbowl.
- Fill out the First Name, Last Name, and Email for the user being created.
- Enter the Current Admin Password so that the user can be saved when completed.
- Create an API Key for the user. This is essentially a password. Confirm the password in the API Key Confirmation field.
- Click User Role on the left and select the role created above.
- Click the button.
Shopping cart plugins in Fishbowl have a standardized layout. Some of the images below show the options that are most common between all plugins. Any additional Magento Cart options or notes are included at the bottom of each section. System properties also allow advanced options to be enabled for the Magento Cart plugin.
- If applicable, copy any needed setup information from the Magento Cart website.
- Click the Store Settings tab of the Magento Cart module.
- Enter a name in the Store Name field and any other required information.
- Click the button and verify that the connection to the Magento Cart website is working.
- Click the Save button at the top of the module to save the Magento Cart settings.
- Click the New button at the top of the module to configure another Magento Cart store.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to import orders on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- Order field mapping - Use the mapping table to map Magento Cart order fields to Fishbowl order fields. If no field is mapped to the Fishbowl Order Number, then it will be generated by Fishbowl. If no date field is mapped to the Fishbowl Date Scheduled, then it will be set to the date of import.
- Use currency conversion - Enabling this option will convert order currencies from the Fishbowl customer's default currency to your Fishbowl home currency, using the rates defined in the Currency module. When currency conversion is enabled, some additional fields will be available, including a currency/customer mapping table when Use a Default customer is selected.
- Discount item - Select the flat rate discount type that will be added as a line item to imported orders. The flat rate discount can be set to $0 in the Discount module and then the correct discount amount will be set when the order is imported from Magento Cart.
- Default Salesperson - Sales orders will be created using this salesperson.
- Default Class - If there is no class mapped from Magento Cart, sales orders will be created using this class as the sales order class.
- Default Payment Terms - If there are no payment terms mapped from Magento Cart, sales orders will be created using this payment term.
- Default Shipping Terms - If there are no shipping terms mapped from Magento Cart, sales orders will be created using these shipping terms.
- Order number prefix - An order number prefix can be defined which will be applied to order numbers mapped from Magento Cart.
- Additional Magento Cart information
- Combine all discounts - Enabling this option will sum up all of the line item discounts and apply them as one order discount.
- Remove # prefix from Magento Cart order numbers - When selected, Magento Cart order numbers will not have a '#' prefix when imported into Fishbowl.
Order Item Settings
- Item field mapping - Use the mapping table to map Magento Cart order item fields to Fishbowl order item fields. If the Fishbowl price is not mapped, then the price from the Fishbowl product will be used and any applicable pricing rules applied. If the Fishbowl description is not mapped, then the description from the Fishbowl product will be used.
- Shipping item - Select the shipping type product that will be added as a line item to orders when applicable. It will contain the shipping price to be paid by the customer.
- Ignore miscellaneous items - If this option is selected, Magento Cart order items that are not related to an actual Magento Cart product record will be ignored and no Fishbowl line item will be created.
- Enable order import product linking - Magento Cart order items will be matched to Fishbowl products based on the defined field mapping. If the Magento Cart product has been linked by ID to a Fishbowl product, that will take precedence.
- Product field - The Fishbowl product field that will match the selected Magento Cart item field.
- Magento Cart item field - The Magento Cart order item field that will match the selected Fishbowl product field.
Location Group Settings
- Use a default location group - Select a default location group for imported orders.
- Use location group mapping - This option is disabled in the Magento Cart plugin.
Order Status Mapping
- Use the table to assign Magento Cart order statuses to Fishbowl order statuses. The Order Import task will only import orders from Magento Cart that are in a status assigned to a Fishbowl order status. At least one active status mapping is required to use the Order Import task.
- Use the options below to determine how customers are created in Fishbowl and what information is imported into Fishbowl.
- Use a Default customer - This option will associate all imported sales orders with the customer selected in the Customer field. This could be used with a generic Fishbowl customer such as Magento Cart Customer.
- Use the Magento Cart Billing Address - Use the billing address from the Magento Cart order instead of the address for the default customer.
- Use the Magento Cart Shipping Address - Use the shipping address from the Magento Cart order instead of the address for the default customer.
- Use the Magento Cart Customer and Addresses - This option will import the addresses and customer from the Magento Cart order instead of using a generic customer.
- Name - Select the Magento Cart field that contains the customer name that should be imported into Fishbowl.
- Alternate Name - An alternate field mapping when the primary mapping does not contain data.
- Use default carrier/service - When selected, all orders imported from Magento Cart will use the selected carrier and carrier service. If this option is unchecked, carriers can be mapped between Fishbowl and Magento Cart. Each mapping will also set the Sales Order Priority so that Fishbowl users can identify orders with express shipping that need to be picked and shipped quickly.
- Use carrier mapping - When selected, the table can be used to map carriers between Magento Cart and Fishbowl.
- Additional Magento Cart information
- Click here to see which carriers Magento supports.
- Follow the instructions below to map carriers between Magento and Fishbowl.
- Log into the Magento Admin panel.
- Click the System menu and then select Configuration.
- In the Sales section on the left, click Shipping Methods.
- Expand the desired shipping method and copy the Title and Method.
- Open the Carrier Mapping section on the Order Import tab and then click the New button.
- Enter the exact Title and Method into Fishbowl with the following format Title - Method. Below are several examples.
- Flat Rate - Fixed
- Free Shipping - Free
- United Parcel Service - Next Day Air
- United Parcel Service - Ground
- Select the corresponding Fishbowl Carrier Service and then click the Save button.
- Create payments in Fishbowl - When selected, payments from the Magento Cart transaction will be shown in the Payment Viewer module.
- Use a default payment method - When selected, all orders imported from Magento Cart will use the selected payment method.
- Use Payment method mapping - When selected, the table can be used to map payment methods between Magento Cart and Fishbowl.
- Always create payments - If no payment data exists for the order from Magento Cart, this option will always create a payment in Fishbowl equaling the order total. If payment mapping is enabled, orders without payment data will show "None" as the payment method type.
- Ignore international payments - Payments will not be created for orders placed outside the United States. This setting is only available if Use Currency Conversion is enabled in the Currency module.
- Currency - Select the currency type you accept in Magento Cart. This is a required setting if Use Currency Conversion is enabled in the Currency module.
- Additional Magento Cart information
- Follow the instructions below to map payment methods between Magento and Fishbowl.
- Log into the Magento Admin panel using Google Chrome.
- Click the System menu and then select Configuration.
- In the Sales section on the left, click Payment Methods.
- Right-click the header of the desired payment method and select Inspect.
- In the section highlighted by Chrome, copy the text between "payment_ and -head".
- Open the Payment Mapping section on the Order Import tab and then click the New button.
- Enter the Magento payment ID into Fishbowl. Below are several examples.
- Select the corresponding Fishbowl Payment Method and then click the Save button.
- Follow the instructions below to map payment methods between Magento and Fishbowl.
- Import Taxes - When selected, the tax amount from the Magento Cart order will appear on the Fishbowl sales order as a flat rate line item. The flat rate amount can be set to $0 in the Tax Rate module and then the correct total tax amount will be set when the order is imported from Magento Cart. If taxes are not imported, the Fishbowl payment will equal the order total before tax.
- Use Default Tax Item - With this option selected, the same tax item will be used for all orders.
- Use State Tax Mapping - This option allows different tax items to be used based on the Ship To state/province. If this option is enabled, the plugin will give an error when trying to import an order with a state that has not been mapped.
- Additional Magento Cart information
- Fishbowl Australia
- Taxes are set for each product using the Tax Code field in the Product module.
- Fishbowl Canada
- When using the Magento plugin with Fishbowl Canada, some additional tax options are available in the Taxes section of the Order Import tab.
- Use Customer Tax Code - When selected, orders imported from Magento with tax will use the customer assigned tax code in Fishbowl. The tax amount on the Fishbowl sales order will be calculated using the tax code assigned in Fishbowl. If no tax code is assigned to the customer, the order will fail to import. New customers created will use the default tax code assigned in Fishbowl.
- Use Customer Tax Code - When selected, orders imported from Magento with tax will use the associated product tax codes in Fishbowl.
- Use Tax By Province - When selected, orders imported from Magento with tax will use orders ship to province to determine the orders tax in Fishbowl.
- Tax rates can also be mapped using by the Magento product tax class ID as explained below.
- Open the Magento Admin Panel in a web browser.
- Click the Sales menu at the top.
- Hover over Tax and then click Product Tax Classes.
- Click the applicable tax rate.
- Locate the word id in the URL bar at the top of the browser and copy the number that follows id.
- Click the Product Import tab of the Magento Cart module and select Use product tax class mapping.
- Click the Add button, enter the id copied from Magento, and select the Fishbowl tax rate.
- Click the Save to close the dialog, and then click the Save button on the module toolbar.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export orders on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- Update order status - When selected, Magento Cart orders will be updated after the product(s) on the order have been shipped in Fishbowl. Shipment tracking information will also be sent from Fishbowl to Magento Cart.
- Check order status - When selected, the Magento Cart order status will be checked prior to attempting to send fulfillment information. If the Magento Cart order status has changed, no fulfillment information will be sent. This will increase the time required to complete the order fulfillment task.
- If a carrier on an order is not an approved carrier by Magento it will be set to Custom Value.
- For a list of accepted carriers please see Carriers.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to import products on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- NOTE: When setting up the shopping cart integration for the first time you will want to adjust the Last Sync to a date before any of your products were created (for example, setting the year to 2000) so that all of the products on your website will be imported.
The product import task imports products into Fishbowl from Magento Cart. A product link is created by storing the Magento Cart product ID in Fishbowl. Select ONE of the following options:
- Link existing products - This option will match existing products in Fishbowl and Magento Cart where data matches in the selected fields.
- Import products - This option will import products from Magento Cart into Fishbowl, creating them based on the field mapping and selected settings. If the weight or size UOM isn't set in Magento Cart, the default UOMs listed here will be used.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export products on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
Select ANY of the following options:
- Export new products- Map the fields that should be exported from Fishbowl to Magento Cart. A default weight UOM and size UOM can also be specified. The selected product trees will be included, or all product trees will be included if the field is left blank. Selecting the Export all products option will ignore the last sync date and attempt to push all of the Fishbowl products to Magento Cart. The product tree filter will still apply.
- Update linked products - This section has the same options as the Export new products section above. After the initial product export, only the selected fields will be updated.
- Additional Magento Cart information
- Export images - When selected, the Fishbowl product image will be exported to Magento Cart.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export inventory levels to Magento Cart on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- NOTE: When setting up the shopping cart integration for the first time you will want to adjust the Last Sync to a date before any of your products were created (for example, setting the year to 2000) so that it includes all of your products (or any applicable product tree filter) when updating inventory levels.
- Export company wide inventory - Include inventory quantities from all location groups in the inventory sync. If this option is unchecked, selected location groups can be added by clicking the Add button.
- Inventory Type - Select the inventory quantity that should be used during the update: Available For Sale, Inventory On Hand, or Available To Pick.
- Product Tree filter - The export can be limited to certain product tree categories. If this field is left blank, all products will be included in the export.
- Use max inventory quantity - With this option enabled, the maximum inventory quantity sent to Magento Cart can be limited. For example, if there is an available quantity of 4000 in Fishbowl, the quantity in Magento Cart could be set to 999.
- The attributes and IDs for orders and products can viewed or modified by clicking the Magento Cart button at the top of the Sales Order module and the Product module.
- To view the scheduled tasks for the Magento Cart module, open the Schedule module.
- A scheduled task can be run manually by double-clicking the task.
- Enter an email address in the Schedule module to receive error notifications.
- To view the history of a scheduled task, including the result/error, click the History button in the Schedule module.
- More details about recent errors can be viewed by opening the Data module and clicking the Server Log button.
- Check for multiple versions of the Magento Cart.jar file in C:\Program Files\Fishbowl\plugins\ or \Applications\Fishbowl\plugins\ on a Mac. If there are two Magento Cart versions, exit the Fishbowl Server and remove the older version on all client and server computers.
- When syncing products from Magento to Fishbowl, products will match Magento SKU to Fishbowl Product Number field. If no match exists, a new product will be created.
- When shipping multiple cartons for a single Magento order, only the cartons with tracking numbers will be exported back to Magento. If orders seem to be missing on the Magento site, verify that each of the cartons for that order have tracking in Fishbowl.
- Fishbowl compatibility release
- Changed the inventory sync to push up the qty using the product uom and converting qty as needed
- Fixed bugs with kit items when inventory spanned multiple location groups in Fishbowl
- Fixed product linking by UPC
- Fixed Location Group table settings in the order import tabs showing and allowing to map to inactive LG's
- Fixed issue saving the default location group would save the wrong LG
- Changed system property to ignore existing product linking when the property is enabled and the order import product linking is enabled
- Fixed bug where plugin data wasn't saving to the FB data tables
Advanced ShipStation only
- Fixed Shipment Export null error
- Changed batch size to 25 shipments per API call to avoid SS timeout errors
- Fixed bug where shipping charge from FB was being pushed up as a line item and to the ShipStation shipping charge field
- Added multiple fields for mapping on the shipment export task
- Fixed UI issue by adding a scrollbar when currency conversion option is enabled and the rest of the panel wasn't viewable
- Fixed Amazon FBA classnot found order import error when orders contained unrecognized emoji's
Big Commerce only
- Fixed csv null error on order import
- Fixed FB UPC to Ebay SKU product mapping bug
- Fixed address and order item linking errors when advanced object linking enabled in the settings panel
- Fixed bug where the default location group was not saving correctly
- Fixed inventory sync bug pushing up zero quantity instead of the actual inventory quantity
- Fixed issue on product export update where weights and weight UOM were not set correctly
- Fixed Product import bug
Zen Cart only
- Order comment field is now mappable in the order import task
- Point release with various bug fixes
- Fixed order import bug with so item unit price mapped to order item price setting the price to $0.00
- Fixed "Unable to setup communication with server" error on order fulfillment task
- Changed the required order item fields and added new default order item mappings
- Improved schedule module task messaging
- Fixed inventory sync to use the product UOM as applicable for quantities synced to the channel
- Added validation when using advanced options in the schedule panel
- Added system property to prioritize the order import product linking before channel id linking
- Fixed bug when using the advanced options and the UI options would reset to default
- Updated system property to allow each of the scheduled tasks to have a unique offset
- Fixed bug where classes were set incorrectly on the FB SO when there are more than 1 child class with the same name. Now the parent class is considered when setting the class
- Fixed last sync date informational errors not updating the last sync date
- Fixed payment mapping bug
- Fixed uom conversion bug on product import and export tasks
Advanced ShipStation only
- Updated UI for clarity on the SS Ship From Locations
- Fixed bug where the store channel ID was not passed correctly to to SS
- Fixed issue where ship quote was failing due to weight restrictions by the carrier to provide better messaging
- Fixed broken UI elements
- Fixed ship quote OZ conversion bug
- Fixed shipment export null bug
- Fixed shipment export default carrier not saving correctly in the plugin UI
- Added the shipping phone and latest ship date options to the mapping tables provided from Amazon
- Fixed bug on product update when the sku contained a "+" symbol
- Fixed bug in AU version with the tax panel settings
- Fixed bug in AU version with order item tax codes not being recognized on order import
- Fixed malformed query error when mapping opportunity product custom fields on order import
- Fixed failed to run task error when object mappings were set but not enabled
- WooCommerce Metadata fields are now mappable through the plugin interface by enabling the options on the settings panel. This applies to order, order item, product, and customer fields
Zen Cart only
- Fixed order import bug where orders were importing with misc sale lines instead of the linked products
- Fixed zoho order status mapping drop down bug
- Improved error messaging
- Fixed bug with the combine all discounts option not saving the setting correctly in the UI
- Separated order notes and order item notes into separate corresponding fields when orders are imported into FB
- General UI fixes
- Fixed product export tab issue for Canadian users of the plugin
- Fixed bug for kit inventory updates for kits with optional items
- Fixed index 0 size o error on fulfillment export task. This error occurred when a SO has a linked PO with no dropship type SO items
- Fixed bug using the check order status option on the order fulfillment task with completed orders still sending up tracking from FB
- Changed error message on product export when products don't have tax code set}
- Added ability for users to select which payment method types to create payments in Fishbowl
- Fixed fulfillment bug for orders with only drop-ship items not sending tracking and fulfilling correctly in the channel
- Fixed pricing bug to use the discounted price on order import
- Fixed issue where taxes were removed from the payment amount incorrectly
**This update will require the user to configure additional settings and mapping tables in the plugin. Contact Fishbowl Plugin Support for assistance**
- General UI Enhancements
- Fixed bug on fulfillment for orders with kits
- Fixed tax item bug on AU version
- This update will cause the scheduled tasks to give an error when first loading Fishbowl after updating. Users will need to go into the plugin interface and configure the additional mappings and save settings in order for the scheduled tasks to run properly
- Added ability to link products on order import. Products that were not previously linked using the product import/export tasks can now be linked during the order import task
- Fixed bug in order import when creating a new mapping in Location Group setting's mapping table, shows up blank in the channel Location drop-down
- Added enhancement for inventory sync to have a max qty option
- Added enhancement for inventory update to include "Available to Pick" for inventory type as one of the options
- Added enhancement where order import carrier mapping now has a priority option for "All" that doesn't exist in Fishbowl and causes an error when used for an order
- Added enhancement on order settings and on order items field mapping table including custom fields
- Fixed Typo in the payment panel
- Fixed (for supporting channels)where the image export was not working on the product export task
- Misc items are now supported on order import
- Fixed bug with state tax mapping table giving a bad error when a state was not mapped on an order
- Fixed advanced options error message when enabled and a day of the month wasn't specified
- Fixed advanced options error for order fulfillment task'
- Fixed data mapping error with many to one field mappings on product export
- Changed error message on order import when products are not linked and the order import failed
- Fixed product import and product export mapping issue which was causing errors and limiting many to one field mappings between FB and the channel
- Fixed product linking bug on product import task
- Fixed bug where orders would import without items
- On first load, a data migration task will run migrating carrier and payment mapping table data from the previous version
- On first load, existing scheduled tasks will be removed and need to be recreated by Saving the plugin
- Fixed bug where mapping validation error window appeared
- Fixed bug where smaller screens would cut off data in the Plugin UI
- Added UPC field as a mappable product field for product linking task
- Added option to use a tax mapping table on the order import task
- Fixed bug where the fulfillment task wasn't sending up the shipment tracking
- Various AU version fixes
- Added enhancement option to always record payments on incoming orders even when there is no payment data from the Channel
- Fixed bug when customer PO number did not populate correctly when the user did not have "Assign Channel Name order number to Customer PO field" checked
- Importing order taxes is now optional. With the option to create taxes disabled, if a payment is created the total will reflect the order total without tax* Fixed bug where order import option to add on order number prefix was not saving
- Fixed bug where order import option to add on order number prefix was not saving
- Multi-currency support for orders and payments created from the channel. Multi-Currency must be turned on in FB
- With multi-currency enabled there is an option to not create payments for international orders
- Fixed bug when QB class setting was not being applied to regular products in orders
- Fixed bug where plugins first loading into a new database displayed pop up windows that should not be there
- Fixed bug when using the default payment method
- Changed so create taxes option is set by default
- Fixed bug for when discount item field was left blank and saved, causing null errors
- Added tracking to shipments on FB for fulfilled orders
- Fixed bug where UI issue did not allow some order import setting panels to be seen
- Fixed bug where "link Payment Methods" option does not stay checked when saved and refreshed
- Fixed bug where panels were not sizing properly on small screens
**Please note, this update will require you to re-enter the order status mapping table data when first loading the plugin**
- Added ability to choose whether to sync on hand vs. available to sale inventory quantity
- Improved status mapping error messages during order import using advanced options and the order status hasn't been mapped
- In the order import tab when using the customer matching option, we now provide an alternative mapping option if the first mapping option does not contain data from the cart
- Fixed bug to reenable editing of existing order status mapping
- Updated POS Import customer settings panel to have the same mapping options as the standard order import
- Updated Test Connection success/fail dialog box
- Added a popup window to notify users about status mapping tables being cleared
- On the Inventory Update tab the location group drop down box is now replaced with a checkbox called "Sync all Location Groups"
- When unchecked, a user-defined table gives ability to define which location group(s) will be used to sync to the Channel
- Added stamps.com in the carrier mapping
- Fixed bug when clicking next button sometimes it would bring the mapping back up that user just created in the order status mapping table
- Fixed bug where lines could be added to order status mapping without data
- Added ability to map the SO contact, phone, and email fields when using the "Use default customer" option on the Order Import task.12}}
- Added option to add a custom prefix to the shopping cart order number on order import
- If the create payment option is enabled and not payment data comes through with the order, the order now imports rather than fails
- Fixed bug where the wrong inventory quantity was synced in the following scenario:
- When not using a location group (LG) filter and multiple LG's exist in the FB database and
- When one of the LG's has more inventory allocated than inventory available for all LG's combined
Do not skip this version unless installing the plugin for the first time. If you’re planning to update to a later version of Fishbowl, install 18.10 first, update your plugins, and open them so the data migrator (described below) can run. Then update Fishbowl to the desired version.
- Fixed bug where Street addresses with "N" in them are being truncated or the "N" is being dropped on order import
- Fixed bug where inventory updates all linked products instead of the first linked product in the list in FB
- Channel data, such as product IDs, variant IDs, etc. will no longer be stored in custom fields. New database tables will be created for this purpose. Data from your custom fields will be automatically migrated to the database the first time you open the plugin after updating. Data will still remain in the custom fields for reference. The custom fields can be deactivated.
- New version number system to match Fishbowl.
- Schedule task now gives a count of the items that were imported/exported. Error message will list items that failed.
- Will now use the account specified on the payment type (instead of the default) during order import.
- Fixed a bug regarding taxes in the Fishbowl Canada version.
- Fishbowl product images can now be exported to Magento.
- Ability to select which date field the Last Sync Date references.
- Shipping tax now accounted for in Fishbowl Australia version.
- Bug Fixes
- Updated for compatibility with Fishbowl version 2018.7
- Product import tab redesign. Now includes an order sync for situations where all products exist in both Fishbowl and the webstore.
- Product export tab redesign. Export and update have been separated. It’s now possible to update item fields in the webstore without doing a full product export.
- Settings have been relocated. They are now in a new tab.
- Added the ability to map a carrier service to an order priority in Fishbowl.
- Fixed a bug that was causing settings to not save.
- Redesigned Customer section in Order Import tab. **Reconfiguration of the customer settings will be required when you update to this version or beyond.
- Addition of a new order status mapping table. You can now import multiple statuses at the same time.
- Changed background color on headers in the Order Import tab when using the dark theme for better visibility.
- Payment import now pulls in currency rate if “Use Currency Conversion” is turned on in Fishbowl.
- Bug Fixes
- No longer updating product catalog visibility during product export.
- Enhancement to the Order Import. If the carrier is empty on the data coming from the shopping cart, it will be defaulted to "Will Call" in Fishbowl.
- Enhancement to the Order Import. The customer phone number and email will attempt to be pulled from the shopping cart customer data. If that data isn't available on the customer, then it will attempt to be pulled from the billing address on the order. If that data isn't available in the billing address, then it will be pulled from the shipping address.
- Enhancement to Canada version of Fishbowl. Added an option in the Order Import panel to allow for prioritizing which tax is used on orders. If check box is checked, product tax will be used first. If no product tax has been assigned, then province tax will be used.
- Enhancement to allow payments to be applied to Sales Orders in an "Estimate" status when orders are imported.
- Added a checkbox option to either include or exclude the "#" prefix from Sales Order numbers.
- Enhancement so "Miscellaneous Fees" come in on orders.
- Enhancement for international customers where the tax code moves between Fishbowl and their channel. Tax code must exist in Fishbowl for it to be used with this process.
- Fixed a bug where imported orders weren't being "Fulfilled" in Fishbowl when the "Fulfilled" status option is selected in the Order Import.
- Fixed a bug where Carrier information was importing into Fishbowl, but not the Carrier Service.
- Fixed a bug where the Customer name from the Ship To address wasn't being put in the "Name" field on the address.
- Fixed a type conversion bug.
- Improved the way Fishbowl looks at Class on orders.
- Improved plugin UI for Order Import.
- Added a checkbox to Product Export to allow all products to be exported
- Improved error messages.
- Enhancement to save a product's attribut id in a custom field so it can be sent up to the channel. Applicable to new products being imported into Fishbowl. For existing products, custom field must manually be filled in.
- Fixed a bug with payment mapping.
- Fixed a bug with the Customer selection on Order Import.
- Fixed a bug where orders with kits weren't being fulfilled.
- Fixed a bug where discounts were being duplicated on orders.
- Fixed a bug where incorrect address were being applied to orders for Default customers.
- Improved the process for customer creation in Fishbowl. Fishbowl now looks at the Last Name, Zip Code, and Email Address from the Billing Address on orders when creating customers. If all fields match, the order is applied to that customer in Fishbowl. If they don't match, a new customer is created.
- Fixed a bug with the way flat rate discounts were being added to orders
- Fixed a bug with tracking numbers being sent to incorrect orders in shopping cart.
- Fixed a bug with order import not calculating line item percentage-based discounts correctly.
- Product Import and Product Export required field mappings are not editable.
- Fixed a bug with the refresh button.
- Fixed a bug with sales order line item type associated with kits.
- Fixed a bug in the Canada version where non-inventory items weren't being taxed by province.
- Fixed issue with customers getting a "number format exception" error.
- Fixed issue with order import where discounts weren't being applied correctly in Fishbowl.
- Interim Release
- Interim Release
- New layout and mapping options
- Fixed weight and size UOM issue on product import being set incorrectly for products created in FB
- Fixed payment mapping bug where orders were imported but no payment was created with the payment mapping set
- Compatibility fixes for 2017.6 version of Fishbowl
- Fixed an issue in AU version where order total from Magento and payment in FB were incorrect
- Fixed in AU version so Shipping and Discount items reflect accurate tax codes and amounts
- Fixed bug where the bill to company was being used in the ship to address block
- Fixed bug for CA version where order items didn't use the correct tax code when using the province tax mapping
- Compatibility fix for 2017.5 version of Fishbowl
- User interface enhancements and fixes including new layout for the order import panel, fixed combo boxes, and enter keyboard stroke works in dialog boxes
- Removed the settings button from the toolbar, moving payment and carrier mapping to the order import panel
- Improved error messages when order sync fails
- Improved tool tips to add clarity
- Fixed bug when option to create payments in Fishbowl was unchecked allowing payments to still go over to FB when Magento order status is invoiced or complete
- Fixed bug when option to create payments in Fishbowl was unchecked and an order would fail if no payment method was mapped
- Set the 'last sync dates' to when the user clicks save on the interface for first run on order import, order export, and inventory. Products have a historical last sync date set on first run.
- Added option to create order level discounts
- Updated the schedule panel modifying the run task and reset last sync date options
- Fixed to allow incoming orders to use the already specified SO item type for products
- Fixed bug where carriage returns in the address blocks brought in the letter "n" to the Fishbowl SO
- Fixed bug when default customer was selected in the plugin interface and new customers were still created
- Fixed bug to not allow user to map payment method and carrier to more than one mapping
- Added functionality to send partial shipment data to Magento
- Fixed bug where items broken out in FB in multiple cartons didn't update correctly in Magento
- Added option to use company name as the customer name in FB for new customer creation
- Added option to allow FB to calculate tax based on customer assigned tax code
- Added company name to bill to and ship to addresses
- Added ability to set customer status for new customer creation
Australia and Canada Only
- Fixed bug where order tax rounding resulted in different order amounts in Fishbowl than Magento
- Add option to use province tax mapping in CA version
- Add option to use customer assigned tax code in CA version
- Added option to map product tax codes between FB and Magento
- Fixed bug where shipping line items did not use the product tax code
- When syncing inventory from FB to Magento and the product has been deactivated in Magento, we received "product not exist" error back from Magento. A more user friendly error message was added for this scenario.
- Fixed bug during product sync when saving product id.
- Compatibility fixes for 2017.3 version of Fishbowl
- Fixed tax functionality for Australia and Canada versions of Fishbowl
- If using the carrier and payment mappings in version 2.3, please read through the setup instructions on this wiki page. Carrier(s) and payment(s) names from Magento much match exactly when entered.
- If checkbox is set to use order tax, the order import will fail unless the customer in FB has a tax rate assigned.
- Added checkbox option to use company name when creating new customer on SO Import
- Fixed product mapping error when no SKU specified for product sync from FB to Magento
- Added ability to map payment(s) and carrier(s) between Magento and FB.
- Added flexibility for product field mappings between Magento and FB.
- Changed product sync to separate scheduled tasks for importing and exporting products.
- Added checkbox option to use order based tax rate calculations instead of flat rate tax items.
- AU customers only - added checkbox option to include the product tax class mapping between FB and Magento.
- Australia and Canada customers only - added product tax class mappings between FB and Magento.
- Australia and Canada only - fixed tax functionality to set the tax rate correctly.
- Changed product mapping options to have FB Fields as static and Magento as dynamic
- Added product weight mapping
- Fixed kit inventory syncing to report correct kit quantity to Magento
- Fixed kit export sync to Magento
- Mapped company name from Magento orders to FB
- When importing orders from Magento to FB in a pending status we no longer create a payment for the order
- Mapped address line 2 in Bill to and Ship to addresses
- Improved the reset last sync functionality
- Enhancement to store Magento Cart Store ID in SO Custom Field
- Last Sync Date now sets to when scheduled task starts
- New products created correctly in FB when pulling from Magento.
- Note - product will try to map Magento SKU to FB Product Number. If no match then a new product will be created.
- Ability to push product price and description changes from FB to Magento after initial product sync
- Added more product field mapping options for SKU, Name, and Description fields
- Customer email from Magento order now imports to the FB SO
- Magento Store identity is now stored on the FB SO
- Line item identity is now stored in SO Line Item custom field
- If the FB carrier is set to UPS, USPS, FEDEX or DHL that will be sent to Magento, otherwise the value "custom" is sent along with the tracking number.
- Configurable Products now import correctly to FB
- Zero Dollar Orders now import to FB
- Line item level discounts now apply correctly
- Issue: Saving the sales person is required for import order, even when the task is not active.
- Resolution: Required fields are only required on active tasks.