- To connect to Dropbox, click the Integrations menu or module group and then open the Dropbox module.
- Click the Setup button, or click the large Connect to Dropbox button.
- Click the link to open the authorization page in a web browser.
- Login to Dropbox, or verify that the correct account is selected.
- Click the Allow button and then paste the authorization code into Fishbowl.
After completing the Dropbox setup, select the modules that should connect to Dropbox and then click the Save button.
For each module that is associated with Dropbox, a tab will be added to the module. Access to the Dropbox tab can be set for each user and each module.
After first adding a module association, it may be necessary to restart the client to see the new tab.
Each item in an associated module can link to an unlimited number of files of any file type.
- To add files, open an item in Fishbowl and then drag a file into Fishbowl.
- To browse for a new file, click Drop Files Here.
- To delete a file, click the Delete button.
- To view a file, click the blue link. Fishbowl will download a copy of the file and open it. If this file is modified, it will need to be re-uploaded to be accessible for all users.
- Each user that wants to view Dropbox files will need the Dropbox-View Access Right for the associated module.
- Each user that wants to add or remove Dropbox files will need the Dropbox-Edit Access Right for the associated module.
- Fishbowl organizes files in the Apps folder of Dropbox for easy navigation. Users can easily find files using Dropbox on their phone, tablet, computer, or browser. Users can also upload files to the Fishbowl folder in Dropbox, and the files will automatically appear in Fishbowl.