Fishbowl has partnered with CardConnect to seamlessly integrate CardConnect's powerful credit card processing directly inside of Fishbowl. Fishbowl customers are eligible for reduced processing fees if they sign up for CardConnect using this link.
Integrating with CardConnect is a simple process that can be completed by following the instructions listed below.
- Click the following link to sign up for CardConnect.
- Open the Fishbowl Client and click the Integrations menu at the top or on the left side.
- Select the Payment Gateway module and then click the large CardConnect button.
- Enter the Merchant ID provided by CardConnect.
- Select a Device ID to customize the hardware options and then click OK.
- Repeat these steps on each computer that will be running credit cards. Note that a different Merchant ID or Device ID can be set on each computer.
- To process payments in Fishbowl Checkout, complete these integration steps in the Fishbowl Client on each computer that uses Fishbowl Checkout.
- To use wallet storage, enable wallets in Fishbowl.
- Credit card payments in Fishbowl will now be processed using CardConnect.