In addition to providing QuickBooks integration, Fishbowl 2015.4 and later can also integrate with Xero, a provider of online accounting software. Xero provides a free trial, making it easy to experience the power and simplicity of the Fishbowl/Xero integration.
Follow the steps below to integrate Fishbowl with Xero.
- Open the Configure tab of the Accounting module and click the Connect to Xero button.
- Click the blue link in the wizard which will open a browser window.
- If necessary, log into Xero. Select the company and then click Authorize.
- Enter the authorization code in the Fishbowl wizard and then click Next.
- Select the Xero accounts that Fishbowl should use. If an appropriate account doesn't exist in Xero, click the Create button.
- Click the Finish button to complete the integration.