The WebShop Manager module, located in the Integrations group, is an add-on module that can be installed from the Plugin module. After installing the plugin, a new module is added that integrates with WebShop Manager.
- 1 Install
- 2 Setup
- 3 TABS
- 4 Troubleshooting
- 5 Release Notes
- In any Fishbowl Client, open the Plugin module, located in the Integrations group.
- Select the WebShop Manager plugin and click Install.
- Completely close all Fishbowl Clients.
- Exit the Fishbowl Server by right-clicking the Fishbowl Server tray icon and selecting Exit.
- After re-opening the Fishbowl Server, the admin user can access the WebShop Manager module from any Fishbowl Client by opening the Integrations module group.
- To grant access to additional users, assign the WebShop Manager-View access right to the appropriate groups in the User Group module
Complete the steps below to configure the WebShop Manager integration.
- Contact the WebShop Manager team to request the Product API Key and the Order API Key to use with Fishbowl. Depending on where you are in the website process, you will contact either your Project Manager, Customer Support representative, or make a request through their Service Desk ticketing system.
- Obtain the Store URL for your website. Depending on the stage of your project or website with WebShop Manager, the URL can vary.
- If your website is in development, it will have a subdomain, similar to this: https://abc.webshopmanager.com
- If your website is no longer in development, then the URL will be your domain name, similar to this: https://mydomain.com
- Paste the Store URL, the Product API Key, and the Order API key into the Store Settings tab of the plugin.
Shopping cart plugins in Fishbowl have a standardized layout. Some of the images below show the options that are most common between all plugins. Any additional WebShop Manager options or notes are included at the bottom of each section. System properties also allow advanced options to be enabled for the WebShop Manager plugin.
- If applicable, copy any needed setup information from the WebShop Manager website.
- Click the Store Settings tab of the WebShop Manager module.
- Enter a name in the Store Name field and any other required information.
- Click the button and verify that the connection to the WebShop Manager website is working.
- Click the Save button at the top of the module to save the WebShop Manager settings.
- Click the New button at the top of the module to configure another WebShop Manager store.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to import orders on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- Order field mapping - Use the mapping table to map WebShop Manager order fields to Fishbowl order fields. If no field is mapped to the Fishbowl Order Number, then it will be generated by Fishbowl. If no date field is mapped to the Fishbowl Date Scheduled, then it will be set to the date of import.
- Use currency conversion - Enabling this option will convert order currencies from the Fishbowl customer's default currency to your Fishbowl home currency, using the rates defined in the Currency module. When currency conversion is enabled, some additional fields will be available, including a currency/customer mapping table when Use a Default customer is selected.
- Discount item - Select the flat rate discount type that will be added as a line item to imported orders. The flat rate discount can be set to $0 in the Discount module and then the correct discount amount will be set when the order is imported from WebShop Manager.
- Default Salesperson - Sales orders will be created using this salesperson.
- Default Class - If there is no class mapped from WebShop Manager, sales orders will be created using this class as the sales order class.
- Default Payment Terms - If there are no payment terms mapped from WebShop Manager, sales orders will be created using this payment term.
- Default Shipping Terms - If there are no shipping terms mapped from WebShop Manager, sales orders will be created using these shipping terms.
- Order number prefix - An order number prefix can be defined which will be applied to order numbers mapped from WebShop Manager.
- Additional WebShop Manager information
- Combine all discounts - Enabling this option will sum up all of the line item discounts and apply them as one order discount.
- Use a default location group - Select a default location group for imported orders.
- Use location group mapping - This option is disabled in the WebShop Manager plugin.
Order Status Mapping
- Use the table to assign WebShop Manager order statuses to Fishbowl order statuses. The Order Import task will only import orders from WebShop Manager that are in a status assigned to a Fishbowl order status. At least one active status mapping is required to use the Order Import task.
- Use the options below to determine how customers are created in Fishbowl and what information is imported into Fishbowl.
- Use a Default customer - This option will associate all imported sales orders with the customer selected in the Customer field. This could be used with a generic Fishbowl customer such as WebShop Manager Customer.
- Use the WebShop Manager Billing Address - Use the billing address from the WebShop Manager order instead of the address for the default customer.
- Use the WebShop Manager Shipping Address - Use the shipping address from the WebShop Manager order instead of the address for the default customer.
- Use the WebShop Manager Customer and Addresses - This option will import the addresses and customer from the WebShop Manager order instead of using a generic customer.
- Name - Select the WebShop Manager field that contains the customer name that should be imported into Fishbowl.
- Alternate Name - An alternate field mapping when the primary mapping does not contain data.
- If one address is missing, use the existing address for both the shipping and billing address.
- Use default carrier/service - When selected, all orders imported from WebShop Manager will use the selected carrier and carrier service. If this option is unchecked, carriers can be mapped between Fishbowl and WebShop Manager. Each mapping will also set the Sales Order Priority so that Fishbowl users can identify orders with express shipping that need to be picked and shipped quickly.
- Use carrier mapping - When selected, the table can be used to map carriers between WebShop Manager and Fishbowl.
- Create payments in Fishbowl - When selected, payments from the WebShop Manager transaction will be shown in the Payment Viewer module.
- Use a default payment method - When selected, all orders imported from WebShop Manager will use the selected payment method.
- Use Payment method mapping - When selected, the table can be used to map payment methods between WebShop Manager and Fishbowl.
- Always create payments - If no payment data exists for the order from WebShop Manager, this option will always create a payment in Fishbowl equaling the order total. If payment mapping is enabled, orders without payment data will show "None" as the payment method type.
- Currency - Select the currency type you accept in WebShop Manager. This is a required setting if Use Currency Conversion is enabled in the Currency module.
- Import Taxes - When selected, the tax amount from the WebShop Manager order will appear on the Fishbowl sales order as a flat rate line item. The flat rate amount can be set to $0 in the Tax Rate module and then the correct total tax amount will be set when the order is imported from WebShop Manager. If taxes are not imported, the Fishbowl payment will equal the order total before tax.
- Use Default Tax Item - With this option selected, the same tax item will be used for all orders.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export orders on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- Update order status - When selected, WebShop Manager orders will be updated after the product(s) on the order have been shipped in Fishbowl. Shipment tracking information will also be sent from Fishbowl to WebShop Manager.
- Check order status - When selected, the WebShop Manager order status will be checked prior to attempting to send fulfillment information. If the WebShop Manager order status has changed, no fulfillment information will be sent. This will increase the time required to complete the order fulfillment task.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to import products on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- NOTE: When setting up the shopping cart integration for the first time you will want to adjust the Last Sync to a date before any of your products were created (for example, setting the year to 2000) so that all of the products on your website will be imported.
The product import task imports products into Fishbowl from WebShop Manager. A product link is created by storing the WebShop Manager product ID in Fishbowl. Select ONE of the following options:
- Link existing products - This option will match existing products in Fishbowl and WebShop Manager where data matches in the selected fields.
- Import products - This option will import products from WebShop Manager into Fishbowl, creating them based on the field mapping and selected settings. If the weight or size UOM isn't set in WebShop Manager, the default UOMs listed here will be used.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export products on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
Select ANY of the following options:
- Export new products- Map the fields that should be exported from Fishbowl to WebShop Manager. A default weight UOM and size UOM can also be specified. The selected product trees will be included, or all product trees will be included if the field is left blank. Selecting the Export all products option will ignore the last sync date and attempt to push all of the Fishbowl products to WebShop Manager. The product tree filter will still apply.
- Update linked products - This section has the same options as the Export new products section above. After the initial product export, only the selected fields will be updated.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export inventory levels to WebShop Manager on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- NOTE: When setting up the shopping cart integration for the first time you will want to adjust the Last Sync to a date before any of your products were created (for example, setting the year to 2000) so that it includes all of your products (or any applicable product tree filter) when updating inventory levels.
- Export company wide inventory - Include inventory quantities from all location groups in the inventory sync. If this option is unchecked, selected location groups can be added by clicking the Add button.
- Inventory Type - Select the inventory quantity that should be used during the update: Available For Sale, Inventory On Hand, or Available To Pick.
- Product Tree filter - The export can be limited to certain product tree categories. If this field is left blank, all products will be included in the export.
- Use max inventory quantity - With this option enabled, the maximum inventory quantity sent to WebShop Manager can be limited. For example, if there is an available quantity of 4000 in Fishbowl, the quantity in WebShop Manager could be set to 999.
- Include Quantities Available To Build - When enabled, this option calculates and includes available to build quantities from applicable bills of material in the inventory push. When a product is sold individually but also used as an input for a bill of material, both quantities are pushed to the channel when applicable. Please note, this could lead to overselling in the scenario described..
- For WebShop Manager websites using the Advanced Guided Search (AGS) technology, updated product information will not be presented on the frontend of the website until WebShop Manager has "indexed" the new data. After a scheduled import, please allow up to an hour for such changes to be visible on the frontend of the website. If you do not see the expected product data changes after an hour, please contact the WebShop Manager team to request an index. This only applies if your website is using WebShop Manager's AGS technology package.
- The attributes and IDs for orders and products can viewed or modified by clicking the WebShop Manager button at the top of the Sales Order module and the Product module.
- To view the scheduled tasks for the WebShop Manager module, open the Schedule module.
- A scheduled task can be run manually by double-clicking the task.
- Enter an email address in the Schedule module to receive error notifications.
- To view the history of a scheduled task, including the result/error, click the History button in the Schedule module.
- More details about recent errors can be viewed by opening the Data module and clicking the Server Log button.
- Check for multiple versions of the WebShop Manager.jar file in C:\Program Files\Fishbowl\plugins\ or \Applications\Fishbowl\plugins\ on a Mac. If there are two WebShop Manager versions, exit the Fishbowl Server and remove the older version on all client and server computers.
**This update will require the user to configure additional settings and mapping tables in the plugin. Contact Fishbowl Plugin Support for assistance.**
- This update will cause the scheduled tasks to give an error when first loading Fishbowl after updating. Users will need to go into the plugin interface and configure the additional mappings and save settings in order for the scheduled tasks to run properly
- Added ability to link products on order import. Products that were not previously linked using the product import/export tasks can now be linked during the order import task
- Fixed bug in order import when creating a new mapping in Location Group setting's mapping table, shows up blank in the channel Location drop-down
- Added enhancement for inventory sync to have a max qty option
- Added enhancement for inventory update to include "Available to Pick" for inventory type as one of the options
- Added enhancement where order import carrier mapping now has a priority option for "All" that doesn't exist in Fishbowl and causes an error when used for an order
- Added enhancement on order settings and on order items field mapping table including custom fields
- Fixed Typo in the payment panel
- Fixed (for supporting channels)where the image export was not working on the product export task
- Misc items are now supported on order import
- Fixed bug with state tax mapping table giving a bad error when a state was not mapped on an order
- Fixed advanced options error message when enabled and a day of the month wasn't specified
- Fixed advanced options error for order fulfillment task'
- Fixed data mapping error with many to one field mappings on product export
- Initial Launch