- The attributes and IDs for orders and products can viewed by clicking the Shopify button at the top of the Sales Order module and the Product module.
- To view the scheduled tasks for the Shopify module, open the Schedule module.
- A scheduled task can be run manually by double-clicking the task.
- Enter an email address in the Schedule module to receive error notifications.
- To view the history of a scheduled task, including the result/error, click the History button in the Schedule module.
- More details about recent errors can be viewed by opening the Data module and clicking the Server Log button.
- Check for multiple versions of the Shopify.jar file in C:\Program Files\Fishbowl\plugins\ or \Applications\Fishbowl\plugins\ on a Mac. If there are two Shopify versions, exit the Fishbowl Server and remove the older version on all client and server computers.