- Enter an email address on the Settings tab to receive error notifications.
- To view the scheduled tasks for the cart, open the Schedule module.
- To reduce errors, the suggested order for running tasks is Products, ImportOrder, Inventory, ExportOrder.
- A scheduled task can be run manually by double-clicking the task.
- To view the history of a schedule task, including the result/error, click the History button in the Schedule module.
- More details about recent errors can be viewed by opening the Data module and clicking the Server Log button.
- When applicable, click the Reset button to reset the last sync date. This can be used to force a more complete sync, instead of just syncing items that have changed since the last sync.
- Check for multiple versions of the plugin .jar file in C:\Program Files\Fishbowl\plugins\ or \Applications\Fishbowl\plugins\ on a Mac. If there are two versions of the same plugin, exit the Fishbowl Server and remove the older version on all client and server computers.