Jump to navigation Jump to search
Below are several methods for contacting Fishbowl Support.
- Click the Help menu in the Fishbowl Client and select Support Chat.
- The Help menu also has an option to Send Database to Fishbowl. This can be done from any Fishbowl Client if the user has the Setup-Send DB access right. This allows Fishbowl to help troubleshoot the database and log files. The same option is available by right-clicking the database in the Fishbowl Server options. To send just the logs, open the Server Log window in the Data module.
- Click the Live Chat link in the top-left corner of any wiki page to chat with Fishbowl Support.
- To contact the Account Sales Executive that is assigned to you, open the Fishbowl Client, click the Help menu, select About, and then click the Support tab.
- Fishbowl Support can also be contacted through email or phone by clicking here.
- For questions regarding this documentation site, please email documentationfishbowlinventory.com