Jump to navigation Jump to search
Below are several methods for contacting Fishbowl Support.
- Click the Help menu in the Fishbowl Client and select Support Chat.
- The Help menu also has an option to Send Database to Fishbowl. This can be done from any client computer and is only available when the user is logged in as admin. This allows Fishbowl to help troubleshoot the database and log files. The same option is available by right-clicking the database in the Fishbowl Server options. To send just the logs, open the Server Log window in the Data module.
- Click the Live Chat link in the top-left corner of any wiki page to chat with Fishbowl Support.
- To contact the Account Sales Executive that is assigned to you, open the Fishbowl Client, click the Help menu, select About, and then click the Support tab.
- Fishbowl Support can also be contacted through email or phone by clicking here.
- For questions regarding this documentation site, please email documentationfishbowlinventory.com