Difference between revisions of "Shopify"
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
===Location Group Settings===
===Location Group Settings===
|Line 74:||Line 77:|
Revision as of 12:17, 15 July 2019
- 1 Video
- 2 Install
- 3 Setup
- 4 TABS
- 4.1 Store Settings
- 4.2 Order Import
- 4.3 Fulfillment Export
- 4.4 Product Import
- 4.5 Product Export
- 4.6 Inventory Update
- 4.7 POS Import
- 5 Troubleshooting
- 6 Release Notes
- In any Fishbowl Client, open the Plugin module, located in the Integrations group.
- Select the Shopify plugin and click Install.
- Completely close all Fishbowl Clients.
- Exit the Fishbowl Server by right-clicking the Fishbowl Server tray icon and selecting Exit.
- After re-opening the Fishbowl Server, the admin user can access the Shopify module from any Fishbowl Client by opening the Integrations group.
- To grant access to additional users, assign the Shopify-View access right to the appropriate groups in the User Group module
- Log into the Shopify store, for example https://storename.myshopify.com/admin
- Click Apps and then click Manage Private Apps at the bottom.
- Click Create a new private app and then enter an app title.
- In the Permissions section, select Read and write for all of the permissions except Disputes, Applications, and Analytics and then click Save app and copy the API key and password.
- On the Store Settings tab of the Shopify module, paste the API key, password, and the store URL (for example https://storename.myshopify.com).
Several plugins in Fishbowl have a standardized layout. Some of the images below show the options that are most common between all plugins. Any additional Shopify options or notes are included at the bottom of each section. System properties also allow advanced options to be enabled for the Shopify plugin.
- If applicable, copy any needed setup information from the Shopify website.
- Click the Store Settings tab of the Shopify module.
- Enter a name in the Store Name field and any other required information.
- Click the button and verify that the connection to the Shopify website is working.
- Click the Save button at the top of the module to save the Shopify settings.
- Click the New button at the top of the module to configure another Shopify store.
- Click the Pull Shopify Data button to import the data needed for the mapping tables.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to import orders on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- Order field mapping - Use the mapping table to map Shopify order fields to Fishbowl order fields. If no field is mapped to the Fishbowl Order Number, then it will be generated by Fishbowl. If no date field is mapped to the Fishbowl Date Scheduled, then it will be set to the date of import.
- Default Salesperson - Sales orders will be created using this salesperson.
- Default Class - If there is no class mapped from Shopify, sales orders will be created using this class as the sales order class.
- Default Payment Terms - If there are no payment terms mapped from Shopify, sales orders will be created using this payment term.
- Default Shipping Terms - If there are no shipping terms mapped from Shopify, sales orders will be created using these shipping terms.
- Discount item - Select the flat rate discount type that will be added as a line item to imported orders. The flat rate discount can be set to $0 in the Discount module and then the correct discount amount will be set when the order is imported from Shopify.
- Order number prefix - An order number prefix can be defined which will be applied to order numbers mapped from Shopify.
- Use currency conversion - Enabling this option will convert order currencies from the Fishbowl customer's default currency to your Fishbowl home currency, using the rates defined in the Currency module. When currency conversion is enabled, some additional fields will be available, including a currency/customer mapping table when Use a Default customer is selected.
- Additional Shopify information
- Combine all discounts - Enabling this option will sum up all of the line item discounts and apply them as one order discount.
- Add Discount Code to Line Item Notes - Enabling this option will add the discount code to the line item notes.
Order Item Settings
- Item field mapping - Use the mapping table to map Shopify order item fields to Fishbowl order item fields. If the Fishbowl price is not mapped, then the price from the Fishbowl product will be used and any applicable pricing rules applied. If the Fishbowl description is not mapped, then the description from the Fishbowl product will be used.
- Shipping item - Select the shipping type product that will be added as a line item to orders when applicable. It will contain the shipping price to be paid by the customer.
- Ignore miscellaneous items - If this option is selected, Shopify order items that are not related to an actual Shopify product record will be ignored and no Fishbowl line item will be created.
- Enable order import product linking - Shopify order items will be matched to Fishbowl products based on the defined field mapping. If the Shopify product has been linked by ID to a Fishbowl product, that will take precedence.
- Product field - The Fishbowl product field that will match the selected Shopify item field.
- Shopify item field - The Shopify order item field that will match the selected Fishbowl product field.
Location Group Settings
- Use a default location group - Select a default location group for imported orders.
- Use location group mapping - This option is disabled in the Shopify plugin.
Order Status Mapping
- Use the table to assign Shopify order statuses to Fishbowl order statuses. The Order Import task will only import orders from Shopify that are in a status assigned to a Fishbowl order status. At least one active status mapping is required to use the Order Import task.
- Use the options below to determine how customers are created in Fishbowl and what information is imported into Fishbowl.
- Use Default customer - This option will associate all imported sales orders with the customer selected in the Customer field. This could be used with a generic Fishbowl customer such as Shopify Customer.
- Use the Shopify Billing Address - Use the billing address from the Shopify order instead of the address for the default customer.
- Use the Shopify Shipping Address - Use the shipping address from the Shopify order instead of the address for the default customer.
- Use the Shopify Customer and Addresses - This option will import the addresses and customer from the Shopify order instead of using a generic customer.
- Name - Select the Shopify field that contains the customer name that should be imported into Fishbowl.
- Alternate Name - An alternate field mapping when the primary mapping does not contain data.
- Use default carrier/service - When selected, all orders imported from Shopify will use the selected carrier and carrier service. If this option is unchecked, carriers can be mapped between Fishbowl and Shopify. Each mapping will also set the Sales Order Priority so that Fishbowl users can identify orders with express shipping that need to be picked and shipped quickly.
- Use carrier mapping - When selected, the table can be used to map carriers between Shopify and Fishbowl.
- Additional Shopify information
- Follow the instructions below to map carriers between Shopify and Fishbowl.
- Log into Shopify.
- Click the Settings menu on the left and then select Shipping to see which carriers are enabled on your account.
- Click here to see which carriers Shopify supports.
- Open the Carrier Mapping section on the Order Import tab and then click the New button.
- Enter the Shopify carrier and service information into Fishbowl. Sometimes it is easiest to find the exact carrier name in the error log for the order import task.
- Select the corresponding Fishbowl Carrier/Service
- Select the Sales Order Priority that corresponds with this carrier/service. This helps Fishbowl users to identify orders with express shipping that need to be picked and shipped quickly.
- Click Add to save the mapping, or click Next to save the mapping and enter a new mapping.
- Follow the instructions below to map carriers between Shopify and Fishbowl.
- Create payments in Fishbowl - When selected, payments from the Shopify transaction will be shown in the Payment Viewer module.
- Use a default payment method - When selected, all orders imported from Shopify will use the selected payment method.
- Use Payment method mapping - When selected, the table can be used to map payment methods between Shopify and Fishbowl.
- Always create payments - If no payment data exists for the order from Shopify, this option will always create a payment in Fishbowl equaling the order total. If payment mapping is enabled, orders without payment data will show "None" as the payment method type.
- Remove taxes from payment - When selected, the tax amount will be deducted from the payment total.
- Ignore international payments - Payments will not be created for orders placed outside the United States. This setting is only available if Use Currency Conversion is enabled in the Currency module.
- Currency - Select the currency type you accept in Shopify. This is a required setting if Use Currency Conversion is enabled in the Currency module.
- Additional Shopify information
- Follow the instructions below to map payment methods between Shopify and Fishbowl.
- Log into Shopify.
- Click the Settings menu on the left and then select Payment providers to see which providers are enabled on your account.
- Copy the exact payment method name from any of the sections listed under Payment providers. Below are some examples.
- PayPal Express Checkout
- Shopify Payments
- Amazon Pay
- Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Bank Deposit
- Money Order
- Open the Payment Mapping section on the Order Import tab and then click the New button.
- Paste the Shopify payment method name into Fishbowl.
- Select the corresponding Fishbowl Payment Method and then click the Save button.
- Follow the instructions below to map payment methods between Shopify and Fishbowl.
- Import Taxes - When selected, the tax amount from the Shopify order will appear on the Fishbowl sales order as a flat rate line item. The flat rate amount can be set to $0 in the Tax Rate module and then the correct total tax amount will be set when the order is imported from Shopify. If taxes are not imported, the Fishbowl payment will equal the order total before tax.
- Use Default Tax Item - With this option selected, the same tax item will be used for all orders.
- Use State Tax Mapping - This option allows different tax items to be used based on the Ship To state/province. If this option is enabled, the plugin will give an error when trying to import an order with a state that has not been mapped.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export orders on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- Update order status - When selected, Shopify orders will be updated after the product(s) on the order have been shipped in Fishbowl. Shipment tracking information will also be sent from Fishbowl to Shopify.
- Check order status - When selected, the Shopify order status will be checked prior to attempting to send fulfillment information. If the Shopify order status has changed, no fulfillment information will be sent. This will increase the time required to complete the order fulfillment task.
- If a carrier on an order is not an approved carrier by Magento it will be set to Custom Value.
- For a list of accepted carriers please see Carriers.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to import products on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- NOTE: When setting up the shopping cart integration for the first time you will want to adjust the Last Sync to a date before any of your products were created (for example, setting the year to 2000) so that all of the products on your website will be imported.
The product import task imports products into Fishbowl from Shopify. A product link is created by storing the Shopify product ID in Fishbowl. Select ONE of the following options:
- Link existing products - This option will match existing products in Fishbowl and Shopify where data matches in the selected fields.
- Import products - This option will import products from Shopify into Fishbowl, creating them based on the field mapping and selected settings. If the weight or size UOM isn't set in Shopify, the default UOMs listed here will be used.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export products on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- Product Create Settings - Enable Export new products and then map the fields that should be exported from Fishbowl to Shopify. A default weight UOM and size UOM can also be specified. The selected product trees will be included, or all product trees will be included if the field is left blank. Selecting the Export all products option will ignore the last sync date and attempt to push all of the Fishbowl products to Shopify. The product tree filter will still apply.
- Product Update Settings - Enable Update linked products and then map the fields that should be exported from Fishbowl to Shopify. This section has the same options as the Product Create Settings section above. After the initial product export, only the selected fields will be updated.
- Additional Shopify information
- Export images - When selected, the Fishbowl product image will be exported to Shopify.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export inventory levels to Shopify on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- NOTE: When setting up the shopping cart integration for the first time you will want to adjust the Last Sync to a date before any of your products were created (for example, setting the year to 2000) so that it includes all of your products (or any applicable product tree filter) when updating inventory levels.
- Export company wide inventory - Include inventory quantities from all location groups in the inventory sync. If this option is unchecked, selected location groups can be added by clicking the Add button.
- Inventory Type - Select the inventory quantity that should be used during the update: Available, Inventory On Hand, or Available To Pick.
- Product Tree filter - The export can be limited to certain product tree categories. If this field is left blank, all products will be included in the export.
- Specify Min/Max Inventory Quantity - With this option enabled, the maximum inventory quantity sent to Shopify can be limited. For example, if there is an available quantity of 4000 in Fishbowl, the quantity in Shopify could be set to 999. If there is an available quantity of 3 in Fishbowl, the minimum quantity field could be used to send a quantity of 10 to Shopify.
- Include Quantities Available To Build - When enabled, this option calculates and includes available to build quantities from applicable bills of material in the inventory push. When a product is sold individually but also used as an input for a bill of material, both quantities are pushed to the channel when applicable. Please note, this could lead to overselling in the scenario described..
- The POS Import tab has essentially the same settings as the Order Import tab but is used to import point of sale orders from Shopify.
- Only new orders are imported. Orders are not updated once they have been imported. Returns and refunds are not imported.
- The attributes and IDs for orders and products can viewed or modified by clicking the Shopify button at the top of the Sales Order module and the Product module.
- To view the scheduled tasks for the Shopify module, open the Schedule module.
- A scheduled task can be run manually by double-clicking the task.
- Enter an email address in the Schedule module to receive error notifications.
- To view the history of a scheduled task, including the result/error, click the History button in the Schedule module.
- More details about recent errors can be viewed by opening the Data module and clicking the Server Log button.
- Check for multiple versions of the Shopify.jar file in C:\Program Files\Fishbowl\plugins\ or \Applications\Fishbowl\plugins\ on a Mac. If there are two Shopify versions, exit the Fishbowl Server and remove the older version on all client and server computers.
- If you are getting a Failed to run scheduled task error, it is likely due to upgrading from Shopify 2.x to 3.x because of the layout change within the plugin. The following fix re-installs the plugin, which will require you to re-enter your store login information and import/export settings. Make sure to write that information down before proceeding with the following steps.
First, open the Plugin module and click the Uninstall button for the Shopify plugin. Then restart the Fishbowl server. Next, open the Plugin module, click the Install button for the Shopify plugin, and then restart the Fishbowl server again. Finally, re-enter the store login information and the import/export settings and then click the Save button.
- When running the order import sync, an error may displayed that states Could not import order, product X does not exist. To verify that the product in Fishbowl is linked to the correct product in Shopify, complete the following steps.
- Using a web browser, log into the Shopify admin page and navigate to the product listed in the error message.
- Right-click anywhere on the page and click View page source or View source. This will open up the page source code in another tab.
- Press ctrl + f to search within the page.
- In the search bar, type variant_id
- Confirm that the variant ID found in the page source is the same number listed in the Shopify Product ID field of the Custom tab tab of the Product module.
- If the numbers do not match, copy the variant ID from Shopify and paste it into the Shopify Product ID field. Then click the Save button in the Fishbowl Product module.
- In the Shopify module, run the Order Import sync again.
**This update will require the user to configure additional settings and mapping tables in the plugin. Contact Fishbowl Plugin Support for assistance**
- General UI enhancements
- Fixed bug on fulfillment for orders with kits
- This update will cause the scheduled tasks to give an error when first loading Fishbowl after updating. Users will need to go into the plugin interface and configure the additional mappings and save settings in order for the scheduled tasks to run properly
- Added ability to link products on order import. Products that were not previously linked using the product import/export tasks can now be linked during the order import task
- Fixed client null pointer error when moving the mouse over the inventory table
- Added an enhancement in order import when "Always Create Payment" option is selected, if there is no payment from the channel then it will default to payment matching the order total that is created and mapped using the "None" name. If an order has payments present then they are used
- Added a button to pull channel data in the store settings tab
- Fixed bug in POS import when creating a new mapping in Location Group setting's mapping table, shows up blank in the Shopify Location drop-down
- Added enhancement for inventory sync to have a max qty option
- Added enhancement for inventory update to include "Available to Pick" for inventory type as one of the options
- Added enhancement where order import carrier mapping now has a priority option for "All" that doesn't exist in Fishbowl and causes an error when used for an order
- Added enhancement on order settings and on order items field mapping table including custom fields
- Fixed Typo in the payment panel
- Fixed (for supporting channels)where the image export was not working on the product export task
- Misc items are now supported on order import
- Fixed bug with state tax mapping table giving a bad error when a state was not mapped on an order
- Fixed advanced options error message when enabled and a day of the month wasn't specified
- Fixed advanced options error for order fulfillment task'
- Fixed data mapping error with many to one field mappings on product export
- Fixed bug on order import with Location Group not assigned
- Fixed order import null error
- Fixed error saving carrier mappings
- Fixed bug where orders would import without items
- On first load, a data migration task will run migrating carrier and payment mapping table data from the previous version
- On first load, existing scheduled tasks will be removed and need to be recreated by Saving the plugin
- Fixed bug where mapping validation error window appeared
- Fixed bug where smaller screens would cut off data in the Plugin UI
- Added UPC field as a mappable product field for product linking task
- Added option to use a tax mapping table on the order import task
- Fixed bug where the fulfillment task wasn't sending up the shipment tracking
- Various AU version fixes
- Added enhancement option to always record payments on incoming orders even when there is no payment data from the Channel
- Fixed bug when customer PO number did not populate correctly when the user did not have "Assign Channel Name order number to Customer PO field" checked
- Importing order taxes is now optional. With the option to create taxes disabled, if a payment is created the total will reflect the order total without tax
- Fixed bug where order import option to add on order number prefix was not saving
- Fixed bug where location group mappings were causing null error on inventory update
- Fixed bug when connecting for the first time, no success/failed dialog displayed after selecting connect button
- Fixed bug regarding pending orders pulling in canceled orders, canceled orders displayed 'unfulfilled' and 'pending'
- Fixed bug when connecting and Shopify has multi-location enabled we no longer allow mapping to inactive Shopify locations
- For AU/CA Versions - fixed bug relating to taxes and trying to add a tax line item to an order
- Fixed bug when QB class setting was not being applied to regular products in orders
- Fixed bug where plugins first loading into a new database displayed pop up windows that should not be there
- Multi-currency support for orders and payments created from the channel. Multi-Currency must be turned on in FB
- With multi-currency enabled there is an option to not create payments for international orders
- Fixed bug when using the default payment method
- Changed so create taxes option is set by default
- Fixed bug for when discount item field was left blank and saved, causing null errors
- Added tracking to shipments on FB for fulfilled orders
- Fixed bug where new locations did not appear on mapping table without clearing plugin data
- Fixed bug where UI issue did not allow some order import setting panels to be seen
- Fixed bug where panels were not sizing properly on small screens
**Please note, this update will require you to re-enter the table data when first loading the plugin in the order status mapping in the Order Import and POS Import tabs and the location mapping in the Store Settings tab**
- Added ability to choose whether to sync on hand vs. available to sale inventory quantity
- Improved status mapping error messages during order import using advanced options and the order status hasn't been mapped
- In the order import tab when using the customer matching option, we now provide an alternative mapping option if the first mapping option does not contain data from the cart
- Fixed bug to reenable editing of existing order status mapping
- Updated POS Import customer settings panel to have the same mapping options as the standard order import
- Updated Test Connection success/fail dialog box
- Added a popup window to notify users about status mapping tables being cleared
- On the Inventory Update tab the location group drop down box is now replaced with a checkbox called "Sync all Location Groups"
- When unchecked, a user-defined table gives ability to define which location group(s) will be used to sync to the Channel
- Added DHL eCommerce service as a fulfillment carrier service
- Fixed bug where the orders were coming in with incorrect order totals
- Fixed bug when importing orders with channel ID
- On order import, added missing customer error in Fishbowl if there is no customer on the order
- Also gives the error even when the user sets the mapping to only the ship to or to default customer
- Fixed bug when importing orders with discount bringing in different field on discount description and on the notes field for line item order
- Fixed bug when clicking next button sometimes it would bring the mapping back up that user just created in the order status mapping table
- Fixed bug where lines could be added to order status mapping without data
- Added ability to map the SO contact, phone, and email fields when using the "Use default customer" option on the Order Import task
- Added ability to map the SO contact, phone, and email fields on the POS Order Import task
- Added option to add a custom prefix to the shopping cart order number on order import
- Fixed bug on product export where the product image is duplicated every time the sync runs
- If the create payment option is enabled and not payment data comes through with the order, the order now imports rather than fails
- Multiple payments are now created in Fishbowl when the incoming order has multiple payment methods
- Fixed bug where the wrong inventory quantity was synced in the following scenario:
- When not using a location group (LG) filter and multiple LG's exist in the FB database and
- When one of the LG's has more inventory allocated than inventory available for all LG's combined
- Now providing a better error message when receiving a null pointer exception when the customer doesn't exist in Shopify channel
Do not skip this version unless installing the plugin for the first time. If you’re planning to update to a later version of Fishbowl, install 18.10 first, update your plugins, and open them so the data migrator (described below) can run. Then update Fishbowl to the desired version.
- Fixed bug on product export not sending up the Product image to Shopify
- Fixed bug where the Shopify location group mappings are cleared when clicking the connect button again
- Fixed bug when clicking next in the Shopify location group mapping table
- Fixed bug where the order import for Canada orders would bring in discount lines as tax-exempt causing order totals to be off
- Fixed bug that prevented saving id's manually on anything other than the primary cart
- Fixed bug where drop-ship items caused an error on order fulfillment task
- Fixed bug on inventory sync where multiple products linked and only the first variant gets updated
- Channel data, such as product IDs, variant IDs, etc. will no longer be stored in custom fields. New database tables will be created for this purpose. Data from your custom fields will be automatically migrated to the database the first time you open the plugin after updating. Data will still remain in the custom fields for reference. The custom fields can be deactivated.
- New version number system to match Fishbowl.
- Schedule task now gives a count of the items that were imported/exported. Error message will list items that failed.
- Will now use the account specified on the payment type (instead of the default) during order import.
- Fixed a bug regarding taxes in the Fishbowl Canada version.
- Fishbowl product images can now be exported to Shopify.
- Ability to select which date field the Last Sync Date references.
- Shipping tax now accounted for in Fishbowl Australia version.
- Bug Fixes
- Updated for compatibility with Fishbowl version 2018.7
- Compatibility with Shopify’s new multi-location feature, which includes the addition of a location mapping table.
- Product import tab redesign. Now includes an order sync for situations where all products exist in both Fishbowl and the webstore.
- Product export tab redesign. Export and update have been separated. It’s now possible to update item fields in the webstore without doing a full product export.
- Settings have been relocated. They are now in a new tab.
- Added the ability to map a carrier service to an order priority in Fishbowl.
- Fixed a bug that was causing settings to not save.
- Redesigned Customer section in Order Import tab. **Reconfiguration of the customer settings will be required when you update to this version or beyond.
- Added fulfillment statuses to the status mapping table in the Order Import tab
- Addition of a new order status mapping table. You can now import multiple statuses at the same time.
- Changed background color on headers in the Order Import tab when using the dark theme for better visibility.
- Payment import now pulls in currency rate if “Use Currency Conversion” is turned on in Fishbowl.
- Laid the groundwork for a bug fix regarding dates when fulfilling orders with only service type items.
- Added the ability to check if orders have been completed or cancelled before attempting to fulfill.
- Payment is not imported to Fishbowl for $0 orders.
- Payment terms are now pulled from the UI drop down instead of customer.
- Enhancement to the Order Import. If the carrier is empty on the data coming from the shopping cart, it will be defaulted to "Will Call" in Fishbowl.
- Enhancement to the Order Import. The customer phone number and email will attempt to be pulled from the shopping cart customer data. If that data isn't available on the customer, then it will attempt to be pulled from the billing address on the order. If that data isn't available in the billing address, then it will be pulled from the shipping address.
- Enhancement to Canada version of Fishbowl. Added an option in the Order Import panel to allow for prioritizing which tax is used on orders. If check box is checked, product tax will be used first. If no product tax has been assigned, then province tax will be used.
- Enhancement to allow payments to be applied to Sales Orders in an "Estimate" status when orders are imported.
- Fixed a bug where already fulfilled orders were causing errors.
- Fixed a bug where orders were erroring out if they have a Carrier on the order that isn't supported by Shopify. Now, if a Carrier on an order in Fishbowl isn't supported by Shopify, the Carrier is set to "None" when the order is exported to Shopify. To see which carriers Shopify supports, click this link.
- Any "Stamps.com" carrier in Fishbowl will now be changed to "USPS" when the order is exported to Shopify.
- Enhancement so "Miscellaneous Fees" come in on orders.
- Enhancement for international customers where the tax code moves between Fishbowl and their channel. Tax code must exist in Fishbowl for it to be used with this process.
- Fixed a bug where imported orders weren't being "Fulfilled" in Fishbowl when the "Fulfilled" status option is selected in the Order Import.
- Fixed a bug where Carrier information was importing into Fishbowl, but not the Carrier Service.
- Fixed a bug where the Customer name from the Ship To address wasn't being put in the "Name" field on the address.
- Improved the way Fishbowl looks at Class on orders.
- Improved plugin UI for Order Import
- Added a checkbox to Product Export to allow all products to be exported
- Improved error messages
- Fixed a bug with payment mapping
- Fixed a bug with the Customer selection on Order Import
- Fixed a bug where orders with kits weren't being fulfilled
- Fixed a bug where discounts were being duplicated on orders
- Fixed a bug where incorrect address were being applied to orders for Default customers
- Improved the process for customer creation in Fishbowl. Fishbowl now looks at the Last Name, Zip Code, and Email Address from the Billing Address on orders when creating customers. If all fields match, the order is applied to that customer in Fishbowl. If they don't match, a new customer is created.
- Fixed a bug with the way flat rate discounts were being added to orders
- Improved POS Import functionality
- Updated POS Import layout
- Fixed a bug with payment mapping
- Custom field added to orders for housing the Shopify order number
- Fixed a bug with tracking numbers being sent to incorrect orders in shopping cart.
- Fixed a bug with order import not calculating line item percentage-based discounts correctly.
- Product Import and Product Export required field mappings are not editable.
- Fixed a bug with product variants not importing or exporting correctly.
- Fixed several bugs with the POS Import looking at the incorrect order status, payment mappings not being created, and the payment mapping checkbox not working.
- Fixed a bug with order fulfillment.
- Enhanced the Order Import to allow for orders to use a predetermined prefix from Shopify.
- Fixed order-level and line item discounts.
- Fixed a bug with the refresh button.
- Fixed a bug with sales order line item type associated with kits.
- Fixed a bug in the Canada version where non-inventory items weren't being taxed by province.
- Fixed issue with customers getting a "number format exception" error.
- Fixed issue with order import where discounts weren't being applied correctly in Fishbowl.
- Interim Release
- Interim Release
- New layout and mapping options
- Improved functionality for importing orders containing kits
- Fixed order import to already used the FB assigned product type rather than set all to "sale" type
- Compatibility fixes for 2017.6 version of Fishbowl
- Fixed issue calculating and using the correct tax codes for discount items in AU version
- Fixed bug with nested product tree and syncing errors
- Fixed issue for Australia with the shipping item calculating tax correctly
- Fixed bug with POS orders failing when importing orders with kit items
- Fixed incorrect tool tips on the product panel
- Fixed inventory sync to also account for allocated items
- Improved product sync to include kit items
- Improved inventory syncing to include updating kit quantities that have non-inventory items
- Improved speed of syncs
- Fixed bug for AU version of Fishbowl - shipping item(s) tax code set incorrectly
- Compatibility fixes for 2017.3 version of Fishbowl
- Fixed tax functionality for Australia and Canada versions of Fishbowl
- Canada and Australian version tax functionality fixes and enhancements
- Compatibility fixes for Fishbowl 2017.2
- Auto-Archived POS orders are now pulled into Fishbowl for fulfillment
- Changed the order number pulled from Shopify to the "order_number" field when populating in the FB SO
- Updated product mapping options with more flexibility
- Added option to import orders without a payment
- Orders with Kits now export and update the order status correctly in Shopify
- Fixed Shopify POS order import for hyphenated orders
- Orders with missing addresses on order import now provide a user-friendly error message
- Added ability to send fulfillment status to Shopify if dropship items are on the FB SO
- Moved the line item id to custom line item field instead of the line item note field
- Order notes from Shopify now come into the SO note field
- Product weights are now synced
- Added ability for product fields to update after the initial sync is complete
- Kit inventory quantities now update with the correct quantities
- Shopify Order email maps to the FB SO email field
- Kits now import correctly to FB SO
- Fixed last sync date issue to set the sync date from the time the task begins, not when it ends.
- Added ability to set the last sync date
- Issue: Manually linking a kit doesn't pull the kit product number, it pulls the title or SKU based on settings.
- Resolution: The kit product number is now used for linking.
- Issue: Orders that are already fulfilled in Shopify when Fishbowl attempts to update the order display an ambiguous error message about URL ID's.
- Resolution: Error message now clearly indicates the order number / order ID.
- Issue: Bad error message when weight UOM field isn't populated.
- Resolution: Defaults to lbs when not set.
- Issue: Weight field lists as required but is not actually required.
- Resolution: Field is now required.
- Issue: Order address is only pulling the first line, not any secondary line address information.
- Resolution: Address now pulls both Address line 1 and line 2.
- Issue: Product sync doesn't correctly pull default weight UOM or product weight.
- Resolution: weight and weight UOM are now set correctly during product sync.
- Issue: Pulling products from Shopify only syncs a portion of the products, the last 250 are left off.
- Resolution: Product pull now includes all products.
- Issue: Tooltip for mapping products doesn't fully explain the mapping process.
- Resolution: Tooltip has been updated to properly explain mapping.