Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For a description of some of the features added in the latest release, see New Features.
- Features added to a specific release can be seen here, in the Release Notes.
- Bugs fixed during a specific release are found in the Change Log.
- Upcoming features are found in the Road Map.
- Release Notes for older versions are found in the Release Notes Archives.
- 1 2014.1 Release Notes - 11/14/2013 Template:Top
- 2 2014.0 Release Notes - 11/14/2013 Template:Top
- 3 2013.6 Release Notes - 9/12/2013 Template:Top
- 4 2013.5 Release Notes - 6/13/2013 Template:Top
- 5 2013.4 Release Notes - 4/22/2013 Template:Top
- 6 2013.2 Release Notes - 2/14/2013 Template:Top
- 7 2013.1 Release Notes - 12/20/2012 Template:Top
- 8 2013.0 Release Notes - 12/6/2012 Template:Top
2014.1 Release Notes - 11/14/2013 Template:Top
- Product Tree: You can now multi-select and move more than one product in the product tree
- Sales Order: The customer PO now can be shown in the Sales order search pane.
- Added a new import/export called Part and Product Renaming that will allow you to change part/product names through a csv file.
2014.0 Release Notes - 11/14/2013 Template:Top
- Created an installer for Fishbowl Canada and added support for line item tax codes.
- Added Ability to set if cost/price is in home currency if order is multi-currency order in PO/SO import.
2013.6 Release Notes - 9/12/2013 Template:Top
- Added Multi-Currency to the sales order.
- We now import a customers currency when importing from QuickBooks.
- We now export a customers currency when exporting to QuickBooks.
- We now export the sales order currency when exporting credit memos, invoices, and sales receipts.
- You can set a customers currency in the new customer wizard.
- Sales orders will load the correct currency when a customer with currency is selected.
- The sales order report will now show currency rates if the order has a different currency.
- The shipping invoice will now show currency rates if the order has a different currency.
- You can now schedule an import from QuickBooks to update your currencies in the schedule module.
2013.5 Release Notes - 6/13/2013 Template:Top
- The Reconcile report now shows alternate currencies.
- A change to a PO rate can now update the Vendors default rate.
- Currencies cannot be changed on PO, currency is now changed only when a different vendor is selected.
- Fishbowl will now export using QuickBooks SDK version 8.
- Choosing a country when adding an address will now filter the states based off of that country.
- You can now import currencies from a QuickBooks file using Currency Conversion.
- You can now import vendors with associated currencies from QuickBooks.
- You can now export Bills to QuickBooks with a currency set.
- You can import currencies from QuickBooks.
- API - Using a Java Class one can add a button to a module to run a scheduled task.
- Fishbowl can now run in 64-bit mode and still export to QuickBooks.
- Export to QuickBooks now runs through Fishbowl Nexus.
- Customer part numbers will now save and load on sales orders.
- You can filter items added to the sales order by customer part number.
- You can filter items added to the purchase order module by the vendor number.
2013.4 Release Notes - 4/22/2013 Template:Top
- A new currency module has been added to Fishbowl where you can create new currencies and set their conversion to USD.
- A module option to the currency module has been added to turn off and on currency conversion.
- You can now select a currency and set a conversion rate on a new PO.
- You can import PO via CSV and set the alternate currency and rate.
- You can add a PO to Fishbowl via the API and set the alternate currency and rate.
- Purchase orders now display new columns for alternate currencies and you can edit the PO item's cost in other currencies.
- The PO report now displays alternate currencies, rates, and totals.
- The report module options for decimal places also apply to alternate currencies.
- Foreign currency symbols now display correctly in the PO module and on the PO report.
- You can now schedule a report to be run via the schedule module.
- Added an option to the Accounting module options to check the "To Be Emailed" box on the QuickBooks Invoice.
- You can set a vendor default currency that sets the currency on a PO.
- You can reconcile a PO using an alternate currency.
2013.2 Release Notes - 2/14/2013 Template:Top
- New Feature: A new BOM report has been added that rolls up cost from staged BOMs.
- New Feature: You can now view the vendor lead time on the shortage dialog.
- New Feature: You can now view the vendor lead time in the SO add item wizard.
- New Feature: You can now add a priority to a work order.
- New Feature: You can now see the wo priority on the MO and WO traveler.
- New Feature: You can now see the priority on the WO Instructions report.
- New Feature: You can now see the priority on the WO report.
- New Feature: You can now create your own payment methods.
- New Feature: You can now set multiple Bill Dates/Ref No's on one PO without exporting to QuickBooks in between.
- New Feature: You can now set a module option to uncheck the "To Be Printed" option in QuickBooks.
- New Feature: You now have the option to not send sales order detail notes to the QB memo field.
2013.1 Release Notes - 12/20/2012 Template:Top
- Added Total Cost column to step 1 of reconcile wizard.
- Added Subtotal to summary step of reconcile wizard (Australia version only).
- New Feature: You can now set default class on BOM, this transfers to the Manufacture Order when adding the BOM to it.
- New Feature: You can now set BOM class through the BOM Import.
- New Feature: You can now set a priority on a Sales Order.
- New Feature: Picks now inherit the pick priority of the Sales Order.
- New Feature: One is now prompted to print a UPS label upon accepting a UPS shipment.
- New Feature: One can now view the next 5 PO's coming in from the SO shortage dialogue by clicking the additional information button.
- New Feature: The cost of items not added to vendor bill will now show separately in the summary step of the reconcile.
- New Feature: The part description has been added to step 3 of the WO Finish Wizard.
2013.0 Release Notes - 12/6/2012 Template:Top
- New Feature: Fishbowl is now integrated with UPS.
- New Feature: Fishbowl can register up to 100 UPS accounts.
- New Feature: You can now get UPS shipping Quotes from the SO module.
- New Feature: You can now get UPS Quotes from the Shipping Module.
- New Feature: You can now Print UPS shipping labels from the Shipping Module.
- New Feature: You can now Print UPS Return Labels from the Shipping Module.
- New Feature: Tracking Numbers and Shipping Costs are automatically written to Fishbowl when a shipment is processed using the UPS buttons in the shipping module.
- New Feature: You can now see what work orders are demanding inventory from the receiving module under the Open Orders tab.
- Change: The details tab of the shipping module has be rearranged.
- Change: Location, Location Group, Carton Count and Total weight have been moved to the details tab.
- Change: Additional Handling, delivery Confirmation and shipper release have been moved to the UPS carton tab.
- A Shipment UPS tab and carton UPS tab have been added for databases integrated with UPS.
- Australian Only: You can now select if a tax rate is for use in sales or purchasing or both.
- Australian Only: You can now only create Average Cost Databases.
- New Feature: Updated to Java 7.
For prior versions of Fishbowl see the Release Notes Archives page.