Jump to navigation Jump to search
Below are a few of the recently added features included in Fishbowl 2013.1
- Fishbowl is now UPS Ready® which means that UPS features are built into Fishbowl and directly accessible with no additional software required.
- The UPS integration in the Sales Order module provides the ability to display UPS rates for the open Sales Order and allows the shipping amount to be added to the Sales Order.
- The UPS integration in the Shipping module provides the ability to get and accept quotes, create and void shipments, print labels, and return shipments.
- The Schedule module has been improved to be cleaner, faster, and more reliable.
- Pipeline includes many new features and pulls more information when syncing with Fishbowl, such as location groups, UOMs, sales tax rates, detailed inventory numbers (on hand, on order, allocated), and more.
- When upgrading from Fishbowl 2012.7 or earlier, the Fishbowl installer will need to be run on each client computer. For more info, see Install Fishbowl 2013.
- See the Release Notes and Change Log for more details.