Jump to navigation Jump to search
Below are a few of the new features in Fishbowl 2013
- Fishbowl is now UPS Ready® which means that UPS features are built into Fishbowl and directly accessible with no additional software required.
- The UPS integration in the Sales Order module provides the ability to display UPS rates for the open Sales Order and allows the shipping amount to be added to the Sales Order.
- The UPS integration in the Shipping module provides the ability to get and accept quotes, create and void shipments, print labels, and return shipments.
- The Schedule module has been improved to be cleaner, faster, and more reliable.
- Pipeline includes many new features and pulls more information when syncing with Fishbowl, such as location groups, UOMs, sales tax rates, detailed inventory numbers (on hand, on order, allocated), and more.
- Fishbowl has been updated to Java 7. As a result, the Fishbowl 2013 installer will need to be run on each client computer.
- See the Release Notes and Change Log for more details.