Jump to navigation Jump to search
Below are a few of the recently added features included in Fishbowl 2013.6.1
- Multi-currency support has been added to the Sales Order module and the Customer module.
- Currencies can be updated from QuickBooks by clicking the new Update button in the Currency module.
- Currencies can also be imported and updated from QuickBooks by creating a new scheduled task.
- The Sales Order Report and the Shipping Invoice display the alternate currency when applicable.
- The Purchase Order module and the Vendor module also support multi-currency.
- Fishbowl can now process credit cards using any merchant service provider that supports an Authorize.Net emulator.
- See the Release Notes and the Change Log for more details.