Below are a few of the recently added features included in Fishbowl 2013.5
- Fishbowl now integrates with QuickBooks Multi-Currency.
- Bills can now export to QuickBooks with an alternate currency set.
- Currencies can be imported from QuickBooks.
- Vendors with associated currencies can be imported from QuickBooks.
- The Reconcile report now shows alternate currencies.
- Fishbowl automatically uses Fishbowl Nexus to export to QuickBooks. This allows Fishbowl to run in 64-bit mode for faster performance.
- Customer part numbers are now saved and items can be added to a sales order by typing the customer part number.
- Items can be added to a purchase order by typing the vendor part number.
- When updating to 2013.5 it may be necessary to remove Fishbowl from the integrated applications list in QuickBooks and then reintegrate with QuickBooks.
- See the Release Notes and Change Log for more details.