Jump to navigation Jump to search
Below are a few of the recently added features included in Fishbowl 2013.3
- The new Currency module provides the ability to create alternate currencies.
- Purchase order currency conversion allows the cost of items to be set and displayed in alternate currencies.
- The Purchase Order report displays alternate currencies which allows the order to be sent to the vendor in their default currency.
- A purchase order can also be Reconciled in the alternate currency.
- The Schedule module now provides the ability to schedule a report to exported and emailed.
- The Accounting Module Options now have an option to mark QuickBooks invoices as To Be Emailed.
- Fishbowl is now UPS Ready® which means that UPS features are built into Fishbowl and directly accessible with no additional software required.
- When upgrading from a version of Fishbowl prior to 2013, the Fishbowl installer will need to be run on each client computer. For more information, see Install Fishbowl 2013.
- See the Release Notes and Change Log for more details.