Jump to navigation Jump to search
Below are a few of the recently added features included in Fishbowl 2013.2
- A new Bill of Materials report has been added that rolls up cost from staged BOMs.
- The part lead time is now displayed in the sales order Insufficient Inventory dialog and the Add SO Item wizard.
- A priority can now be assigned to work orders on the bottom of the Manufacture Order General tab and viewed on several reports.
- The Sales Order Payment Wizard now allows custom payment methods to be created.
- Bill dates and reference numbers can not be set on a per-item basis on the Receipt tab of the Receiving module.
- The values that are exported to the QuickBooks Memo and To Be Printed fields can now be customized in the Accounting Module Options.
- Fishbowl is now UPS Ready® which means that UPS features are built into Fishbowl and directly accessible with no additional software required.
- When upgrading from a version of Fishbowl prior to 2013, the Fishbowl installer will need to be run on each client computer. For more information, see Install Fishbowl 2013.
- See the Release Notes and Change Log for more details.