Below are a few of the recently added features included in Fishbowl 2013.2
- A new Bill of Materials report has been added that rolls up cost from staged BOMs.
- The part lead time is now displayed in the sales order Insufficient Inventory dialog and the Add SO Item wizard.
- A priority can now be assigned to work orders on the bottom of the Manufacture Order General tab and viewed on several reports.
- The Sales Order Payment Wizard now allows custom payment methods to be created.
- You can now set multiple Bill Dates/Ref No's on one PO without exporting to QuickBooks in between.
- The Accounting Module Options now have options for which values are exported to the QuickBooks Memo and To Be Printed fields.
- Fishbowl is now UPS Ready® which means that UPS features are built into Fishbowl and directly accessible with no additional software required.
- When upgrading from a version of Fishbowl prior to 2013, the Fishbowl installer will need to be run on each client computer. For more information, see Install Fishbowl 2013.
- See the Release Notes and Change Log for more details.