Jump to navigation Jump to search
Below are a several of the new features included in Fishbowl 2015
- The user interface has been redesigned with all-new module and toolbar icons.
- Software speed and capacity have increased.
- Users can generate purchase orders for required items on manufacture orders.
- Custom fields can now be created based on user rights to ensure orders are issued by the right users.
- Work orders now display lead times for out-of-stock parts.
- Orders can be partially fulfilled as you wait for short line items to be restocked.
- The New Part Wizard has been simplified to make it easier to enter the information you want for new parts.
- A new Data module allows SQL queries to run against the database and export to CSV and XLS.
- Sales orders will now show profit margins and costs of products.
- Users can now be assigned all user rights or limited user rights across every module.
- Fishbowl automatically refreshes so if multiple users are viewing the same order, they can see each other’s changes.
- To ensure FIFO picking, Fishbowl allows inventory to be automatically committed to orders when it comes in.
- Picks are now color-coded in green, yellow, and red to make it clear to users if they are in stock, on back order, or out of stock.
- See the Release Notes and the Change Log for more details.
- See Update Fishbowl for instructions on updating Fishbowl to the latest version.