Module Options:Purchase Order
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Purchase Order Module Options Template:Top
- Auto Assign PO Numbers
- Fishbowl will automatically assign the next available PO number. You may specify the starting assignment by entering a number into the Next Number box. Fishbowl will count up from the number shown here; letters used in a PO number will not change.
- Update Vendor Pricing after new Purchase Orders are created
- With this option checked, when a Purchase order has been created the vendor's last cost will be updated in the Vendor Module Group | Parts Subtab. Any future PO's created with this vendor and part will also auto-fulfill the last cost shown for the item.
- Only Show Vendor Parts in Quick Add
- When adding items to a Purchase Order, the only parts available in the part drop-down will be those listed within the Vendor Module | Parts Subtab of the vendor for whom the order is being created.
- Send Email when Purchase Order is Issued
- Once a Purchase Order has been issued you have the option to prompt yourself to send an email to the vendor. Fishbowl will default to attach a csv file of the purchase order as well. If you do not wish to send a csv file, simply uncheck the option and click ok to save any changes.
- The custom subtab allows for a set message to be displayed on every purchase order; this is a standard notice and allows up to 4 lines of text. The notice will appear next to the order's total at the bottom of your Purchase Order report.