Jump to navigation Jump to search
Part Module Options Template:Top
- Search by Part and Product descriptions in drop-down filters.
- With this option checked, the part and product descriptions, not just the numbers, will be searched when typing into part and product drop downs.
- The tracking subtab allows for the user to create additional tracking methods. As default, Fishbowl will provide Lot number, Revision Level, Expiration Date, and Serial Number tracking. With the new Tracking Module Option, you can now track by the same method multiple times, or you may create and track by your own new methods.
- To create a new method of tracking, choose the New icon located on the Component toolbar. A blank line item will be displayed at the bottom of the Tracking list. Double click on the name, Abbr, and description to enter that information. Next, you will choose the tracking Type for this method. You may choose from the following options:
Text Date Money Quantity Expiration Date Serial Number Count Checkbox
- By default your new tracking method will be set as active. If you wish to inactivate a tracking method at any time, simply uncheck the Active box. The Usage column allows for the user to see how frequently the tracking method is being used. The number shown is the number of parts currently using this tracking method.
- Tracking methods may be deleted or moved in position by using the corresponding delete or move icons from the component toolbar.