Module Options:Accounting Integration
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Accounting Module Options Template:Top
- Attach order item notes to QuickBooks Export
- If this option is checked, any notes on Fishbowl order items will be exported to QuickBooks.
- Associate multiple Fishbowl customers to one QuickBooks customer
- With this option checked, only one customer will be created in QuickBooks called FB_Customer. All of the information exported to QuickBooks will use this customer.
- Add customer references to inventory journal entries
- With this option checked, the customer associated with an inventory function, such as scraping or cycle counting, will be exported to QuickBooks.
- Export the sales order number as the QuickBooks invoice number
- With this option checked, the Fishbowl Sales Order number will be exported to QuickBooks as the invoice number.
- Export tracking to QuickBooks
- With this option checked, Fishbowl part tracking information, such as serial numbers, will be exported to QuickBooks.
- Create a bill in QuickBooks after reconciling a receipt
- With this option checked, a bill will be sent to QuickBooks after an order is reconciled, even if the order has not yet been received.
- Batch SalesPoint sales receipts by customer when exporting to QuickBooks
- With this option checked, all SalesPoint orders with the same customer and tax rate at the time of export will be grouped together and exported as one sales receipt to QuickBooks.
- Prefix with the product number
- With this option checked, the Fishbowl product number is added to the beginning of the QuickBooks invoice item description.
- Append product UOM when different from the default
- With this option checked, the UOM will be displayed in the QuickBooks item description if the UOM on the sales order is different than the product's default UOM.
- Set the invoice item's custom fields to be:
- Whatever information is specified in the 'Other 1' or 'Other 2' fields can be displayed on the QuickBooks Invoice. The QuickBooks Invoice may be modified by opening an Invoice and choosing Customize | Additional Customization | Columns | Other 1 and Other 2 options.
- Costing Method
- This tab displays the costing method currently being used, such as Standard Costing, Average Costing, LIFO Costing, or FIFO Costing. Although the costing method may be viewed here, it may not be changed. The costing method is set when a new database is created. It may be possible to change the costing method of an existing database by contacting Fishbowl Support.