Module Options:Accounting Integration
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Accounting Module Options Template:Top
- Attach order item notes to QuickBooks Export
- If this option is checked, any notes on Fishbowl order items will be exported to QuickBooks.
- Associate multiple Fishbowl customers to one QuickBooks customer
- With this option checked, only one customer will be created in QuickBooks called FB_Customers. All of the invoices created within Fishbowl will export to QuickBooks within this FB_Customers name.
- Add customer references to Inventory journal entries
- When viewing Journal Entries in QuickBooks, the Customer will be displayed beneath the Name column. If this option is unchecked, the SO number is still tied to the entry via the Memo field.
- Export the sales order number as the QuickBooks invoice Number
- With this option checked, the Fishbowl Sales Order number will be exported to QuickBooks as the Invoice number.
- Export tracking to QuickBooks
- With this option checked, Fishbowl part tracking information, such as serial numbers, will be exported to QuickBooks.
- Create a bill in QuickBooks after reconciling a receipt
- With this option checked, a bill will be sent to QuickBooks after an order is reconciled, even if the order has not yet been received.
- Batch SalesPoint sales receipts by customer when exporting to QuickBooks
- With this option checked, all SalesPoint orders with the same customer and tax rate at the time of export will be grouped together and exported as one sales receipt to QuickBooks.
- Prefix with the product number
- With this option checked, the Fishbowl product number is added to the beginning of the description for the QuickBooks invoice item.
- Append product UOM when different from the default
- A Product's UOM may be established within the Product Module as the default UOM. However, the UOM may also be manually changed on the Sales Order if desired. With this option checked, the UOM will be displayed as (UOM = whatever UOM that was established on the SO and is different than default) in the item's description on the QuickBooks invoice.
- Set the invoice item's custom fields to be:
- These options allow the user to customize the QuickBooks Invoice. Whatever information is specified within the 'Other 1' or 'Other 2' field in the Accounting Module Options will then be shown on the QuickBooks Invoice. The QuickBooks Invoice may be modified by opening an Invoice and choosing Customize | Additional Customization | Columns | Other 1 and Other 2 options.
- Costing Method
- This subtab allows you to view the Costing Method currently being used by your company. Your costing method may be Standard Costing, Average Costing, LIFO Costing, or FIFO Costing. Although the costing method may be viewed here, it may not be changed. Costing methods may only be changed upon the creation of a new database.