Module Options:Accounting Integration
Some aspects of the Accounting module can be customized by opening the module, clicking the Tools menu, and then selecting Module Options.
- Attach order item notes to Accounting Export
- If this option is checked, any notes on Fishbowl order items will be exported to the accounting system.
- Export part tracking to Accounting
- With this option checked, Fishbowl part tracking information, such as serial numbers, will be exported to the accounting system.
- Create a bill in Accounting after reconciling a receipt
- With this option checked, a bill will be sent to the accounting system after an order is reconciled, even if the order has not yet been received.
- Add the drop ship items to the oldest open invoice
- With this option checked, drop ship items will be added to the oldest open invoice, instead of a creating a new invoice each time.
- Send payment when order is fulfilled
- With this option selected, payments will only be exported after the sales order is fulfilled. Warning: This will prohibit the export of any payments taken on sales orders until they are completely fulfilled and may result in a discrepancy between your financial institution records and your accounting system until orders are properly fulfilled. Please verify this option with your accountant and contact the Fishbowl Support team for additional information if needed.
- Prefix with the product number
- With this option checked, the Fishbowl product number is added to the beginning of the invoice item description in the accounting system.
- Append product UOM when different from the default
- With this option checked, the UOM will be displayed in the item description of the accounting system if the UOM on the sales order is different than the product's default UOM.
This tab displays the costing method currently being used, such as Standard Costing, Average Costing, LIFO Costing, or FIFO Costing. Although the costing method may be viewed here, it may not be changed. The costing method is set when a new database is created. It may be possible to change the costing method of an existing database by contacting Fishbowl Support.