Fishbowl Inventory is a full-scale inventory solution with a variety of features for every basic process flow. However, companies often have processes that differ from the default functionality. Therefore, Fishbowl offers an assortment of customizable module options. These module options can be found by loading the appropriate module and then clicking the Tools menu at the top of the client and then choosing Module Options from the menu.
Tax Rate Module Options Template:TopGENERAL SUBTAB
- Do you charge Sales Tax?
- If your company charges sales tax, this module option is where that would be specified. Similarly, the charging of sales tax may be reverted by choosing No in this module option. Any changes made to the tax rate through the module options will not take effect until the Fishbowl Client has been restarted.
- Default Tax Rate to use with import orders.
- When a tax rate is added as a flat rate to the Tax Rate Module, it may be set as the default tax rate for any shopping cart imports.
Transfer Order Module Options Template:TopGENERAL SUBTAB
- Auto Assign TO Numbers
- Fishbowl Inventory automatically assigns transfer order numbers. You may choose the number to be generated by entering it into the Last Number field.
- Transit Location Group
- The Transit Location Group will automatically default as From. However, this option may be changed to have To as the Location Group inventory is being transferred from.
Vendor Module Options Template:TopGENERAL SUBTAB
- Within the Tools | Module Options of the Vendor Module, an option is given to suggest the volume discount based on the Vendor Cost Rule when the item is added to a Purchase Order. With this option checked, a dialog box will be displayed to the user when a part with Vendor Cost Rules is applied to a Purchase Order with a quantity less than what the Cost Rule specifies. If the Part is added with a quantity that exceeds the Cost Rules, no dialog box is displayed. If the Module Option is not checked, when the Part is added to a Purchase Order with a quantity that exceeds the Cost Rule the discount price will automatically apply. If the Part is added with a quantity less than what the Cost Rule specifies no dialog box will be displayed explaining the Cost Rule.