The Magento module, located in the Integrations group, is an add-on module that can be installed from the Plugin module. After installing the plugin, a new module is added that integrates with one or more Magento shopping carts. Fishbowl also provides the Fishbowl Shopping Cart as a separate product that integrates with Magento.
The documentation on this page is for the most recent version of the Magento Cart plugin. To get the most recent version, Update Fishbowl.
- In any Fishbowl Client, open the Plugin module, located in the Integrations group.
- Select the Magento Cart plugin and click Install.
- Completely close all Fishbowl Clients.
- Exit the Fishbowl Server by right-clicking the Fishbowl Server tray icon and selecting Exit.
- After re-opening the Fishbowl Server, the admin user can access the Magento Cart module from any Fishbowl Client by opening the Integrations module group.
- To grant access to additional users, assign the Magento Cart-View access right to the appropriate groups in the User Group module
- Open the Magento module and enter the Store URL and the user credentials that were created above.
- Click the Test Connection button to verify that the connection is valid and then click Save.
Settings and Schedule Template:Top
The Settings tab displays general settings, including the ability to match products by SKU or product number.
File:Magento Settings Tab.png
The Schedule Import Order tab displays the settings and schedule for importing orders.
File:Magento Schedule Import Order Tab.png
The Schedule Export Order tab displays the settings and schedule for exporting orders.
File:Magento Schedule Export Order Tab.png
The Schedule Product tab displays the settings and schedule for syncing products.
File:Magento Schedule Product Tab.png
The Schedule Inventory tab displays the settings and schedule for syncing inventory.
File:Magento Schedule Inventory Tab.png