The Magento module, located in the Integrations group, is an add-on module that can be installed from the Plugin module. After installing the plugin, a new module is added that integrates with a Magento shopping cart. Fishbowl also provides the Fishbowl Shopping Cart as a separate product that integrates with Magento and provides several additional features.
The documentation on this page is for the most recent version of the Magento Cart plugin. To get the most recent version, Update Fishbowl.
- In any Fishbowl Client, open the Plugin module, located in the Integrations group.
- Select the Magento Cart plugin and click Install.
- Completely close all Fishbowl Clients.
- Exit the Fishbowl Server by right-clicking the Fishbowl Server tray icon and selecting Exit.
- After re-opening the Fishbowl Server, the admin user can access the Magento Cart module from any Fishbowl Client by opening the Integrations module group.
- To grant access to additional users, assign the Magento Cart-View access right to the appropriate groups in the User Group module
- Open the Magento module and enter the Store URL and the user credentials that were created above.
- Click the Test Connection button to verify that the connection is valid and then click Save.
Settings and Schedule Template:Top
The Settings tab displays general settings, including the ability to match products by SKU or product number.
File:Magento Settings Tab.png
The Schedule Import Order tab displays the settings and schedule for importing orders.
File:Magento Schedule Import Order Tab.png
The Schedule Export Order tab displays the settings and schedule for exporting orders.
File:Magento Schedule Export Order Tab.png
The Schedule Product tab displays the settings and schedule for syncing products.
File:Magento Schedule Product Tab.png
The Schedule Inventory tab displays the settings and schedule for syncing inventory.
File:Magento Schedule Inventory Tab.png