The Magento Cart module, located in the Integrations group, is an add-on module that can be installed from the Plugin module. After installing the plugin, a new module is added that integrates with a Magento shopping cart. Fishbowl also provides the Fishbowl Shopping Cart as a separate product that integrates with Magento and provides several additional features.
The documentation on this page is for the most recent version of the Magento Cart plugin. To get the most recent version, Update Fishbowl.
- In any Fishbowl Client, open the Plugin module, located in the Integrations group.
- Select the Magento Cart plugin and click Install Now.
- Completely close all Fishbowl Clients.
- Exit the Fishbowl Server by right-clicking the Fishbowl Server tray icon and selecting Exit.
- After re-opening the Fishbowl Server, the admin user can access the Magento Cart module from any Fishbowl Client by opening the Integrations module group.
- To grant access to additional users, assign the Magento Cart-View access right to the appropriate groups in the User Group module
- Open the Magento module application and enter the Store URL and the user credentials that were created above.
- Click the Test Connection button to verify that the connection is valid and then click Save.