The Magento module, located in the Integrations group, provides the ability to integrate with a Magento shopping cart. To enable the Magento add-on for Fishbowl, click here to contact your Account Sales Executive. Fishbowl also provides the Fishbowl Shopping Cart as a separate product that integrates with Magento and provides several additional features.
- To connect to Magento, click the Integrations menu or module group and then open the Magento module.
- Click the Setup button, or click the large Connect to Magento button.Template:Vertical SpacerFile:Magento Connection.png
- Click the blue link in the wizard, or click here to configure Magento's REST API.
- After entering the URL, Key, and Secret, click Connect.
- An authorization window will open. Click the link to open the authorization page in a web browser.
- On the authorization page, enter the Magento credentials and then click Login.
- Click the Authorize button and then copy the verifier code.
File:Magento Authorization Page.png
- Paste the verifier code into Fishbowl and then click OK.
File:Magento Verifier Code.png
- In the setup wizard, click Next to enter the Import and Update settings.
File:Magento Import and Update settings.png
- Click Next to create a scheduled time for connecting to Magento.
- Click Finish to complete the wizard.
To modify the schedule, open the Schedule module.