The Magento module, located in the Integrations group, provides the ability to integrate with a Magento shopping cart. Fishbowl also provides Fishbowl Shopping Cart as a separate product that integrated with Magento.
- To connect to Magento, click the Integrations menu or module group and then open the Magento module.
- Click the Setup button, or click the large Connect to Magento button.Template:Vertical SpacerFile:Magento Connection.png
- Click the blue link, or click here to configure Magento's REST API.
- After entering the URL, Key, and Secret, click Connect.
- Click the link to open the authorization page in a web browser.
- Log in to Magento.
- Click the Authorize button.
File:Magento Authorization Page.png
- Copy the verifier code and paste it into Fishbowl.
File:Magento Verifier Code.png
- Click OK.
- Click Next and enter the Import and Update settings.
File:Magento Import and Update settings.png
- Click Next and create a scheduled time for connecting to Magento.
- Click Finish to complete the wizard.
To modify the schedule, open the Schedule module.