Difference between revisions of "Magento"
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
# Find the '''Store URL''', for example '''<nowiki>https://magento2.mycompany.com</nowiki>'''
# Find the '''Store URL''', for example '''<nowiki>https://magento2.mycompany.com</nowiki>'''
the '''Username'''and '''Password'''
Revision as of 00:37, 20 February 2020
The Magento module, located in the Integrations group, is an add-on module that can be installed from the Plugin module. After installing the plugin, a new module is added that integrates with one or more Magento shopping carts. This plugin is specifically designed to integrate with Magento 2.1 or higher.
- 1 Install
- 2 Setup
- 3 TABS
- 4 Troubleshooting
- 5 Release Notes
- In any Fishbowl Client, open the Plugin module, located in the Integrations group.
- Select the Magento plugin and click Install.
- Completely close all Fishbowl Clients.
- Exit the Fishbowl Server by right-clicking the Fishbowl Server tray icon and selecting Exit.
- After re-opening the Fishbowl Server, the admin user can access the Magento module from any Fishbowl Client by opening the Integrations group.
- To grant access to additional users, assign the Magento-View access right to the appropriate groups in the User Group module
- Find the Store URL, for example https://magento2.mycompany.com
- Click the Settings button on the module toolbar of the Magento module.
- Paste the Store Url and enter the Username, and Password.
- Click the Test Connection button and verify that the connection to the Magento website is working.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the window to save the Magento settings.
Several plugins in Fishbowl have a standardized layout. Some of the images below show the options that are most common between all plugins. Any additional Magento options or notes are included at the bottom of each section. System properties also allow advanced options to be enabled for e-commerce plugins.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to import orders on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- Order field mapping - Use the mapping table to map Magento order fields to Fishbowl order fields. If no field is mapped to the Fishbowl Order Number, then it will be generated by Fishbowl. If no date field is mapped to the Fishbowl Date Scheduled, then it will be set to the date of import.
- Default Salesperson - Sales orders will be created using this salesperson.
- Default Class - If there is no class mapped from Magento, sales orders will be created using this class as the sales order class.
- Default Payment Terms - If there are no payment terms mapped from Magento, sales orders will be created using this payment term.
- Default Shipping Terms - If there are no shipping terms mapped from Magento, sales orders will be created using these shipping terms.
- Discount item - Select the flat rate discount type that will be added as a line item to imported orders. The flat rate discount can be set to $0 in the Discount module and then the correct discount amount will be set when the order is imported from Magento.
- Order number prefix - An order number prefix can be defined which will be applied to order numbers mapped from Magento.
- Use currency conversion - Enabling this option will convert order currencies from the Fishbowl customer's default currency to your Fishbowl home currency, using the rates defined in the Currency module. When currency conversion is enabled, some additional fields will be available, including a currency/customer mapping table when Use a Default customer is selected.
- Additional Magento information
- Combine all discounts - Enabling this option will sum up all of the line item discounts and apply them as one order discount.
- Add Discount Code to Line Item Notes - Enabling this option will add the discount code to the line item notes.
- Remove Magento Order Number Prefix '#' - When selected, Magento order numbers will not have a '#' prefix when imported into Fishbowl.
Order Item Settings
- Item field mapping - Use the mapping table to map Magento order item fields to Fishbowl order item fields. If the Fishbowl price is not mapped, then the price from the Fishbowl product will be used and any applicable pricing rules applied. If the Fishbowl description is not mapped, then the description from the Fishbowl product will be used.
- Shipping item - Select the shipping type product that will be added as a line item to orders when applicable. It will contain the shipping price to be paid by the customer.
- Ignore miscellaneous items - If this option is selected, Magento order items that are not related to an actual Magento product record will be ignored and no Fishbowl line item will be created.
- Enable order import product linking - Magento order items will be matched to Fishbowl products based on the defined field mapping. If the Magento product has been linked by ID to a Fishbowl product, that will take precedence.
- Product field - The Fishbowl product field that will match the selected Magento item field.
- Magento item field - The Magento order item field that will match the selected Fishbowl product field.
Location Group Settings
- Use a default location group - Select a default location group for imported orders.
- Use location group mapping - This option is disabled in the Magento plugin.
Order Status Mapping
- Use the table to assign Magento order statuses to Fishbowl order statuses. The Order Import task will only import orders from Magento that are in a status assigned to a Fishbowl order status. At least one active status mapping is required to use the Order Import task.
- Use the options below to determine how customers are created in Fishbowl and what information is imported into Fishbowl.
- Use Default customer - This option will associate all imported sales orders with the customer selected in the Customer field. This could be used with a generic Fishbowl customer such as Magento Customer.
- Use the Magento Billing Address - Use the billing address from the Magento order instead of the address for the default customer.
- Use the Magento Shipping Address - Use the shipping address from the Magento order instead of the address for the default customer.
- Use the Magento Customer and Addresses - This option will import the addresses and customer from the Magento order instead of using a generic customer.
- Name - Select the Magento field that contains the customer name that should be imported into Fishbowl.
- Alternate Name - An alternate field mapping when the primary mapping does not contain data.
- Use default carrier/service - When selected, all orders imported from Magento will use the selected carrier and carrier service. If this option is unchecked, carriers can be mapped between Fishbowl and Magento. Each mapping will also set the Sales Order Priority so that Fishbowl users can identify orders with express shipping that need to be picked and shipped quickly.
- Use carrier mapping - When selected, the table can be used to map carriers between Magento and Fishbowl.
- Additional Magento information
- Click here to see which carriers Magento supports.
- Follow the instructions below to map carriers between Magento and Fishbowl.
- Log into Magento.
- Click the Stores menu on the left and then select Configuration.
- In the Sales section on the left, click Shipping Methods.
- Expand the desired shipping method and copy the Title and Method.
- Open the Carrier Mapping section on the Order Import tab and then click the New button.
- Enter the exact Title and Method into Fishbowl with the following format Title - Method. Below are several examples.
- Flat Rate - Fixed
- Free Shipping - Free
- United Parcel Service - Next Day Air
- United Parcel Service - Ground
- Select the corresponding Fishbowl Carrier Service and then click the Save button.
- Create payments in Fishbowl - When selected, payments from the Magento transaction will be shown in the Payment Viewer module.
- Use a default payment method - When selected, all orders imported from Magento will use the selected payment method.
- Use Payment method mapping - When selected, the table can be used to map payment methods between Magento and Fishbowl.
- Always create payments - If no payment data exists for the order from Magento, this option will always create a payment in Fishbowl equaling the order total. If payment mapping is enabled, orders without payment data will show "None" as the payment method type.
- Remove taxes from payment - When selected, the tax amount will be deducted from the payment total.
- Ignore international payments - Payments will not be created for orders placed outside the United States. This setting is only available if Use Currency Conversion is enabled in the Currency module.
- Currency - Select the currency type you accept in Magento. This is a required setting if Use Currency Conversion is enabled in the Currency module.
- Additional Magento information
- Follow the instructions below to map payment methods between Magento and Fishbowl.
- Log into Magento using Google Chrome.
- Click the Stores menu and then select Configuration.
- In the Sales section on the left, click Payment Methods.
- Right-click the header of the desired payment method and select Inspect.
- In the section highlighted by Chrome, copy the text between "payment_us_ and -head".
- Open the Payment Mapping section on the Order Import tab and then click the New button.
- Enter the Magento payment ID into Fishbowl. Below are several examples.
- Select the corresponding Fishbowl Payment Method and then click the Save button.
- Follow the instructions below to map payment methods between Magento and Fishbowl.
- Import Taxes - When selected, the tax amount from the Magento order will appear on the Fishbowl sales order as a flat rate line item. The flat rate amount can be set to $0 in the Tax Rate module and then the correct total tax amount will be set when the order is imported from Magento. If taxes are not imported, the Fishbowl payment will equal the order total before tax.
- Use Default Tax Item - With this option selected, the same tax item will be used for all orders.
- Use State Tax Mapping - This option allows different tax items to be used based on the Ship To state/province. If this option is enabled, the plugin will give an error when trying to import an order with a state that has not been mapped.
- Additional Magento information
- Fishbowl Australia
- Taxes are set for each product using the Tax Code field in the Product module.
- Fishbowl Canada
- When using the Magento plugin with Fishbowl Canada, some additional tax options are available in the Taxes section of the Order Import tab.
- Use Customer Tax Code - When selected, orders imported from Magento with tax will use the customer assigned tax code in Fishbowl. The tax amount on the Fishbowl sales order will be calculated using the tax code assigned in Fishbowl. If no tax code is assigned to the customer, the order will fail to import. New customers created will use the default tax code assigned in Fishbowl.
- Use Customer Tax Code - When selected, orders imported from Magento with tax will use the associated product tax codes in Fishbowl.
- Use Tax By Province - When selected, orders imported from Magento with tax will use orders ship to province to determine the orders tax in Fishbowl.
- Tax rates can also be mapped using by the Magento product tax class ID as explained below. Magento 2 does not have its own module to manage tax classes, which makes it a little more difficult to find the ID.
- Open the Magento Admin Dashboard in Google Chrome.
- Click the Products menu on the left.
- Click Catalog and then click a product name.
- Right-click the Tax Class name and select Inspect. Then click the highlighted drop-down arrow to the left of the first highlighted line.
- Some additional lines will appear at the bottom. Copy the value after the tax class name.
- Click the Product Import tab of the Magento module and select Use product tax class mapping.
- Click the Add button, enter the id copied from Magento, and select the Fishbowl tax rate.
- Click the Save to close the dialog, and then click the Save button on the module toolbar.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export orders on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- The Fulfillment Export task will export order fulfillment information to Magento based on fulfilled Fishbowl sales orders.
- Update order status - When selected, Magento orders will be updated after the product(s) on the order have been shipped in Fishbowl. Shipment tracking information will also be sent from Fishbowl to Magento.
- Check order status - When selected, the Magento order status will be checked prior to attempting to send fulfillment information. If the Magento order status has changed, no fulfillment information will be sent. This will increase the time required to complete the order fulfillment task.
- If a carrier on an order is not an approved carrier by Magento it will be set to Custom Value.
- For a list of accepted carriers please see Carriers.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to import products on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- NOTE: When setting up the shopping cart integration for the first time you will want to adjust the Last Sync to a date before any of your products were created (for example, setting the year to 2000) so that all of the products on your website will be imported.
The Product Import task imports products into Fishbowl from Magento. A product link is created by storing the Magento product ID in Fishbowl.
- Link Existing Products will match existing products in Fishbowl and Magento where data matches in the selected fields.
- Import Products will import products from Magento into Fishbowl, creating them based on the field mapping and settings below.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export products on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- Product Create Settings - Enable Export new products and then map the fields that should be exported from Fishbowl to Magento. A default weight UOM and size UOM can also be specified. Using the Product Tree Filter will limit the products exported to those in the selected product tree category. If left blank, all products will be included in the export. Selecting the Export all products option will ignore the last sync date and attempt to push all of the Fishbowl products to Magento. The product tree filter will still apply.
- Product Update Settings - Enable Update linked products and then map the fields that should be exported from Fishbowl to Magento. This section has the same options as the Product Create Settings section above. After the initial product export, only the selected fields will be updated.
- Additional Magento information
- Export images - When selected, the Fishbowl product image will be exported to Magento.
- Schedule - Select the Active checkbox to export inventory levels to Magento on a set schedule. Click the Run task button to run the scheduled task right now. Data that has changed since the Last Sync date will be synchronized. This date will be updated automatically after a sync, or it can be manually edited to adjust which data will be synchronized.
- NOTE: When setting up the shopping cart integration for the first time you will want to adjust the Last Sync to a date before any of your products were created (for example, setting the year to 2000) so that it includes all of your products (or any applicable product tree filter) when updating inventory levels.
- Export company wide inventory - Include inventory quantities from all location groups in the inventory sync. If this option is unchecked, selected location groups can be added by clicking the Add button.
- Inventory Type - Select the inventory quantity that should be used during the update: Available, Inventory On Hand, or Available To Pick.
- Product Tree filter - The export can be limited to a specific product tree category. If this field is left blank, all products will be included in the export.
- Specify Min/Max Inventory Quantity - With this option enabled, the maximum inventory quantity sent to Magento can be limited. For example, if there is an available quantity of 4000 in Fishbowl, the quantity in Magento could be set to 999. If there is an available quantity of 3 in Fishbowl, the minimum quantity field could be used to send a quantity of 10 to Magento.
- Include Quantities Available To Build - When enabled, this option calculates and includes available to build quantities from applicable bills of material in the inventory push. When a product is sold individually but also used as an input for a bill of material, both quantities are pushed to the channel when applicable. Please note, this could lead to overselling in the scenario described..
- Only new orders are imported. Orders are not updated once they have been imported. Returns and refunds are not imported.
- The attributes and IDs for orders and products can be viewed or modified by clicking the Magento button at the top of the Sales Order module and the Product module.
- To view the scheduled tasks for the Magento module, open the Schedule module.
- A scheduled task can be run manually by double-clicking the task.
- Enter an email address in the Schedule module to receive error notifications.
- To view the history of a scheduled task, including the result/error, click the History button in the Schedule module.
- More details about recent errors can be viewed by opening the Data module and clicking the Server Log button.
- Check for multiple versions of the Magento.jar file in C:\Program Files\Fishbowl\plugins\ or \Applications\Fishbowl\plugins\ on a Mac. If there are two Magento versions, exit the Fishbowl Server and remove the older version on all client and server computers.
- Inventory sync uses the Magento 2 SKU instead of product id
- When syncing inventory the Magento 2 Product Name will update if changed in FB
- Product updates pushed from FB to Magento 2 update in the Magento database but don't necessarily display in the user interface correctly
- If updating products in FB, when you udpate the SKU and other fields in FB, only the SKU field with be updated in Magento 2
- If you are getting a Failed to run scheduled task error, it is likely due to upgrading from Magento 3.x to 4.x because of the layout change within the plugin. The following fix re-installs the plugin, which will require you to re-enter your store login information and import/export settings. Make sure to write that information down before proceeding with the following steps.
- Updated Amazon plugin to meet new fulfillment data requirements on fulfillment export (4/15/21)
- Resolved handling time reset on Inventory update by providing field for specifying latency by product
- Updated Custom fields from product module option to link to Sales Order now referenced on e-commerce order import
- Fixed a query for all E-commerce product update on exporting kit updates
- Resolved customer duplication issue when Customer Job was selected for the default customer posting on E-commerce plugins
- Fixed an SPS Inventory update feed error which kept kit qtys from getting updated
- Fixed SPS Master Schedule task error caused from querying incorrect custom field tables
- Fixed a discount ommission for MagentoCart line item discounts
- Updated AU E-commerce plugins to build out the order import csv for orders erroring out with Non-tax codes
- Fixed an issue with Salesforce plugin exporting product UOMs
- Fixed order import error in ShipStation on carrier mapping table
- Shopify Advanced Customer linking by customer ID will correctly references customer contact info from order
- E-commerce plugins now include TO and MO allocations as part of Inventory update query
- Audit Trail includes work order steps completed (4/15/21)
- Shopify plugin includes options to send 'cost per item' on Inventory updates
- Shopify plugin now has option to delete products back to the store which are inactive in FB
- Added Shopify Customer ID as an available field on which to link customer
- Added Salesforce partial fulfillment and part tracking data on the fulfillment export
- Magento 2 plugin has an option to create an invoice on the order Fulfillment Export
- Added option to Link unlinked shipments in the ShipStation plugin allowing shipments not previously linked to import fulfillment data
- In the CRM plugins, included Fishbowl costing method fields in the mapping for the product export task
- Added option to link products in the Amazon plugin advanced options by Seller SKU
- BigCommerce Order Import now has an option to activate Customer Group mapping on new customer creation
- Square POS supports product creation (4/15/21)
- Added error reporting for Square POS order import when order number mapping imports values exceed the FB limit--25 characters
- Fixed issue with Walmart Fulfillment export requiring additional required fields on request
- Created a block for file names with illegal characters when creating FTP files from Fishbowl Drive (3/11/21)
- Fixed a bug preventing the ShipStation module option from opening in Fishbowl (3/11/21)
- Fixed a bug preventing the ShipStation plugin button from opening in the Product module (3/11/21)
- Replaced 3rd party app logos and new FB Icons back into the plugins and plugin manager (3/11/21)
- Fixed a bug where preventing a null error in the WebShopManager fulfillment export (3/11/21)
- On CRM integrations--Salesforce and Zoho--built out Order Export task settings and mapping tables (3/11/21)
- Added address mapping table for mapping options on the Salesforce Order Export. (3/11/21)
- Added customer linking mapping options on CRM Order Export. (3/11/21)
- In Shopify plugin, added order item properties from store orders as a mappable option for imported orders (3/11/21)
- For WebShopManager plugin, created an option to set inventory availability back to store upon Inventory Update (3/11/21)
- 3D Cart integration now allows for store GTIN to be available for product linking, import and export (3/11/21)
- In e-commerce plugins, order import settings allow for use of Fishbowl Tax functionality instead of importing taxes (3/11/21)
- In the CRM plugins, a property enabled feature--EnableAdvancedCustomerLinking--allows for Customer matching on imported orders using user defined fields from Fishbowl and the CRM (3/11/21)
- Allowed for WooCommerce plugin to reference custom order statuses when defined in the channel settings (3/11/21)
- Salesforce Fulfillment Export now allows data mapping from the FB Sales Order Total when fulfilling shipments (3/11/21)
- Fixed a bug in ShipStation plugin which caused orders in the Pending Fulfillment status to be prematurely fulfilled in FB (2/18/21)
- Fixed an issue in the ShipStation plugin preventing exported orders from re-importing back to Fishbowl in duplicate (2/18/21)
- Updated pagination requests in the Shopify Order and Product Imports preventing parsing loops (2/18/21)
- Fixed Magento plugin bug that kept foreign currency separator character from being interpreted correctly (2/18/21)
- Fixed an edge case bug on the Amazon FBA order import where tax code for Florida and Finland were getting mixed (2/18/21)
- Added store credit items as part of the BigCommerce order import (2/18/21)
- Fixed Audit Trail plugin to include ‘User’ data in the WO report (11/12)
- Fixed Magento Product Export advanced options “Query failed to execute” SQL syntax error (11/12)
- Updated error report in Amazon Order Import when using combined options for posting to “Default customer” and “Use currency conversion” but the customer has no currency selected under Customer details (11/12)
- Updated Amazon FBA Import blank error reporting and logging for replacement orders without currency specified to give error stating missing data (11/12)
- Updated Zoho Order Export to report an error when orders with only misc. sale items exist on order (11/12)
- Fixed Zoho Order Export to allow customer names with Parentheses (11/12)
- Fixed ShipStation Order Export so that imported orders do not get duplicated back up to the store (11/12)
- Allow for ShipStation imported orders to receive fulfillment data back on the Fulfillment Import (11/12)
- Fixed product duplication issue on ShipStation Shipment Export if product has multiple product ID links (11/12)
- Modified BigCommerce order import settings so missing state code data on order will provide error on unknown State rather than attempting to create missing data (11/12)
- Removed an incorrect tooltip for the Fulfillment Export ‘Check Order Status’ option in the E-commerce branch of plugins (12/16)
- Fixed a bug in the Big Commerce plugin Fulfillment Export option checking order status and sending partial fulfillments for orders with kits (12/16)
- Fixed Zoho channel Product Import referencing an “isActive” property in the site. If not defined the import will include those products in the import (12/16)
- In the Amazon FBA Order Import, included AE marketplace ID in the order request for European orders (12/16)
- Fixed a bug in WooCommerce Order Import adding a check on any items without channel id preventing order data from complete import (12/16)
- Added a check for removing invalid characters from Customer phone numbers on Shopify Order Import causing an import error (12/16)
- Disabled Location Group mapping tables on Shopify Order Import (web orders) due to no location data on order info. It remains active for POS Orders (12/16)
- Fixed ShipStation order discount identification in the plugin for Order Import so that discounts get created correctly (12/16)
- Modified ShipStation Fulfillment to ignore SO channel ID for orders not originating in SS preventing unintentional fulfillment on partial shipments (12/16)
- Fixed a bug with SalesForce Location Group object mapping so that the LG mapping table is enabled in the Order Import settings (12/16)
- Created an accurate error message for the SalesForce Product Import if required custom fields are missing data from the channel (12/16)
- Fixed an issue on the SalesForce Product Export requiring Product Import mappings first for the new channel custom field mappings to work (12/16)
- Fixed a bug in Fishbowl Drive that displays file folder name spacing correctly (1/20/21)
- Fixed a bug in Fishbowl Drive that allows FTP uploads to save and open correctly (1/20/21)
- For E-commerce channels which support currency code data, added a default customer selection for orders imported with currency conversion enabled, when no currency is specified in the order data (1/20/21)
- Fixed an issue in The BOM Import utility that allows the Part Details field to import correctly (1/20/21)
- Fixed a bug in the BOM Import Utility that correctly imports and assigns BOM levels for level 1.1 (1/20/21)
- Fixed a bug in the Magento plugin reporting malformed JSON error on the Product Import (1/20/21)
- Added a default property value to products for linking products via the Order Import option when no default for the 'is taxable' property exists (1/20/21)
- Fixed a bug in the Salesforce plugin preventing Order Import product linking when referencing a Salesforce custom field in the setting (1/20/21)
- Fixed a bug in the Amazon plugin which reset the SwitchFulfillmentToMfn value when the product link option was enabled for Product Import task (1/20/21)
- Fixed a bug in the e-commerce plugins allowing Shipping items to have their default QBClass included on the order (1/20/21)
- Created a date format field in the WooCommerce global plugin settings for any meta data allowing the plugin to interpret date values correctly (1/20/21)
- Fixed a bug in Salesforce plugin for order import, line item 'date scheduled' mapping which now correctly imports the channel mapping selection (1/20/21)
- Fixed a bug in the E-commerce plugins that enables more accurate inventory updates with the "Available to Build" option selected (2/11/21)
- Fixed Fulfillment bug in BigCommerce, causing over fulfillment error when fulfilling kitted order items (2/11/21)
- Fixed messaging for Zoho requests with no records to return (2/11/21)
- Fixed a bug in WooCommerce enabling Location Group table when meta data exists in the store Location meta data field (2/11/21)
- Fixed issue in Amazon orders so that plugin ignores case and accent marks (2/11/21)
- Fixed an issue on Audit Trail with older databases referencing part dimensional values (2/11/21)
- Added an option to BigCommerce that keeps the plugin from setting "inventory tracking" settings back to the store on Inventory updates (2/11/21)
- CRM plugins have an added option to reference Fishbowl Customer default pick-list fields when importing orders: Salesperson, Class, Payment terms, Shipping terms (2/11/21)
- In the Zoho plugin, made custom fields available to map in the settings: Order Import (from Zoho Orders only), Product Imports and Exports (2/11/21)
- Added mapping fields from the channel into BigCommerce plugin for Order Import--currency code and Status of Partially Refunded. And in the Product Export--part cost (1/20/21)
- E-commerce plugins which support locations have the option to include default Classes associated with Location Groups on the order import (1/20/21)
- In the e-commerce plugins, a property enabled feature allows for Customer matching on imported orders using user defined fields from Fishbowl and the store. (1/20/21)
- In the e-commerce plugins, a property enabled feature allows for the native Fishbowl order tax rate field to be enabled in addition to default flat tax rate item options. Provides an avenue for tax integration commits in FB. (1/20/21)
- E-commerce plugins have an added option to reference Fishbowl Customer default pick-list fields when importing orders: Salesperson, Class, Payment terms, Shipping terms (1/20/21)
- Created a default-customer mapping table for ShipStaton imported orders based on the SS store from which the order originates (1/20/21)
- On E-commerce plugins, included standard and average cost fields from Fishbowl as available selections in the Product export mapping table (1/20/21)
- Added BigCommerce product cost field as a mappable field option in the plugin Product Export (1/20/21)
- Added Store Name into the scheduled task description status pane to distinguish between tasks of separate instances of the e-commerce plugins. (11/12)
- Added custom field mapping from Salesforce into Product Import and Product Export mapping tables (11/12)
- In Magento, added mapping on the Order Import for importing ‘Bundle’ products so that 'bundle' items now import with respective pricing (11/12)
- On WooCommerce Order Import, included product meta data on order items from the store as a mappable option in the Order Item mapping table (12/16)
- The Amazon Inventory Update now allows for the active setting of MFN on the “SwitchFulfillmentTo” property on products using a toggle option in product data info settings (12/16)
- Added product pagination to Order and product calls in the Square POS plugin (12/16)
- Fixed imported global discounts from Square POS Orders to only be applied only as an order line items. Added corrected error messaging (12/16)
- Corrected the prompt for Square POS Authentication token placement in the settings (12/16)
- On Square POS orders, Alternate Name mapping available to be created from customer payment data when missing customer data (12/16)
- Fixed a connection error bug for Square POS so that plugin connection will occur in an external browser to obtain the Authorization code (1/20/21)
- In the Square POS plugin, moved discounts from imported orders back to the product items, leaving the discount line item for other misc discounts (1/20/21)
- In Square POS plugin, created a clearer distinction between referencing Fishbowl product tax and Square order item or provincial tax preferences when importing orders (2/11/21)
- Walmart Plugin closed Beta release (02/11/21)
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed ShipStation "Product Export product not found" error (10/8)
- Fixed ShipStation fulfillment import not working when using the "Remove Prefix" option (10/8)
- Fixed bug in all plugins with order notes and line item notes where the note mapping was overriding the default notes generated by the integration (10/8)
- Updated description in the Amazon plugin for what the "Use FBA CSV Report" option allows and doesn't allow
- Fixed ShipStation bug where the quote feature adding a shipping line item for FedEx Ground changed the service to FedEx International Ground on the Sales Order (10/13)
- Fixed ShipStation bug where product export not exporting lbs weights correctly (10/13)
- Fixed Salesforce Order Import "field empty" error (10/13)
- When the Volusion password has changed without authenticating the plugin again in Fishbowl the product sync would save without the needed productid in the FB database table causing errors for inventory syncing and order importing. Now the empty record isn't saved and will require the customer to authenticate rather than save an empty product record in the database (10/29)
- Fixed ShipStation product update 500 error when the SS name field was not mapped (10/29)
- Fixed product import creating all products as non-taxable in Fishbowl. Now the FB module option determines if the product will be set as taxable or not (10/29)
- Fixed error when an item has been unlinked in FB and getting "No valid line items" error. Instead the error will tell you the product(s) need to be linked (10/26)
- Fixed bug where the shipping line item didn't set the taxable status correctly according to the flag set on the shipping item in FB (10/29)
- Fixed Shopify bug which linked store product variants to a single product in FB (10/30)
- Fixed Shopify fulfillment on orders having multiple lines of the same product (10/30)
- Fixed no valid line items on order import error messaging. The updated error message indicates when the items on an order need to simply be linked to a Fishbowl item (9/17)
- Fixed Zoho order export and order import null errors (9/17)
- Fixed Ebay authentication for new connections due to captcha not working in Fishbowl embedded jx browser. Authentication now occurs in the system default browser (9/29)
- Fixed null error on Magento 2 order import with missing shipping address. Coalesce address option is recommended in this scenario (9/23)
- Fixed customer panel settings issue in Amazon when turning off the "Use FBA Order Report" option (9/23)
- Fixed ShipStation issue with rate quoting not setting the residential flag correctly which resulted in incorrect rates returned (9/23)
- Fixed ShipStation fulfillment import with multiple shipments all getting the tracking of the first shipment rather than the correct tracking (9/23)
- Added field type validation on product export for custom fields to ensure the data sent will be accepted in the channel (9/17)
- Fixed "Ref# Null" mapping issue - rather than import the order without a ref number from Ebay the order will not import and will provide an error (8/13)
- Fixed WooCommerce meta data mapping not working with custom fields (8/13)
- Reverted 3D Cart partial fulfillment. SO will need to be complete to push fulfillment data up to 3D Cart (8/13)
- Fixed unexpected character error for Magento on order import (8/13)
- Fixed bug in Salesforce plugin when mapping Account name on advanced billing or shipping address object mapping (8/13)
- Fixed Salesforce bug where payments were not created as expected on order import (8/13)
- Fixed Volusion order import bug where orders were not imported unless advanced troubleshooting options are enabled (8/13)
- Fixed Zen Cart unable to connect to database.null error (8/13)
- Fixed bug in Big Commerce only allowing 100 line items per order on import (8/17)
- Fixed bug in Ebay where plugin settings weren't saved after changing and scheduled tasks weren't created (8/25)
- Fixed Amazon plugin Use FBA Order Report setting not turning off (9/3)
- Fixed Amazon order import error with certain order items that have zero quantities from Amazon - items/orders with this scenario are skipped (9/3)
- Fixed Amazon tasks descriptions in the schedule module (9/3)
- Fixed Zoho order export error - Expected a string but was BEGIN_OBJECT (9/3)
- Added SO Number as a mapping option in Zoho on order import mappings (8/13)
- Added background sync to Amazon plugin to import order previously missed on import (8/13)
- Added alternate option to import FBA orders using Amazon's report endpoint rather than orders import. This option has limited customer data but is more reliable than the orders endpoint import (8/13)
- Added option to include the sales order shipping type item(s) on Salesforce order export task 8/17)
- Added support for Far East marketplace in Amazon which can be imported with an additional instance of the plugin enabled (8/25)
- Added a product unlinking feature to remove out of date links in Fishbowl for our e-commerce plugins (9/3)
- Fishbowl compatibility release (7/9)
- Clarified tool tip for "Export all Products" option in product export to specify product tree filtering will still apply with this option selected (7/9)
- Added option on order import to flag all ship to addresses as residential
- Fixed bug in Big Commerce where the categories field didn't return all BC categories on product export task (7/9)
- Fixed ShipStation bug with duplicate state names for different countries in the tax mapping table causing errors (7/9)
- Fixed ShipStation bug not sending up the correct shipment weight and sending the product weight instead (7/9)
- Fixed Ebay product export price mapping bug "Unable to update item null" error (7/9)
- Fixed ShipStation duplicate order number and order key bug (7/9)
- Added option in ShipStation to drop the "S" ship number prefix (7/9)
- Fixed Salesforce duplicate order import bug for orders that originated in Fishbowl after export to SS being reimported (7/13)
- Fishbowl compatibility release (6/11)
- Fixed duplicating order bug in ShipStation shipment export (6/16)
- Fixed Shopify order import trying to import POS orders (6/16)
- Orders with confidential address data from Amazon FBA orders are imported into Fishbowl with "Confidential" in the address block in Fishbowl (5/21)
- Added an all new address panel to the order import task and added updated bill to and ship to address panels. The Shipment export task now has the updated tables as well. (5/21)
- Updated error messaging for ShipStation for fulfillment import task (5/28)
- Fixed ShipStation bug for Transfer Orders on Shipment Export not sending up the products to the order in ShipStation (5/21)
- Fixed Salesforce Bug where the product export task didn't update other fields in SF unless the price field was mapped (5/21)
- Fixed bug in ShipStation when the blank ship quote fields due to no product weight assigned (5/21)
- Fixed bug in Shopify where non-POS orders were importing on the POS import task (5/21)
- Fixed bug where linking products manually in Fishbowl wouldn't allow duplicate product id's from different stores for the same channel (5/21)
- Fixed bug where the ignore line item logic was not working correctly on order import(5/21)
- Fixed Amazon FBA Order import product linking not saving the product id's after importing (5/21)
- Fixed order import error when set to use the FB address data and getting an error saying addresses weren't available from Amazon(5/21)
- Fixed bug with partial fulfillment of orders containing kits (5/21)
- Fixed bug with partial fulfillment of items using lot tracking (5/21)
- Fixed ShipStation bug when adding a new store removes current store settings (5/26)
- Fixed ShipStation bug when switching between multiple instances of the plugin and changes aren't saved when switching (5/26)
- Fixed product export bug in WooCommerce where the product name field was cleared out if not mapped (5/28)
- Fixed bug when deleting one product ID in Fishbowl removes the lining from all stores in the product module (5/28)
- Fixed shipping email changing to shipping phone mapping bug in the order import mapping (5/28)
- Fixed bug with drop ship orders repeatedly sending the tracking number up to the channel but never fulfilling the order (5/28)
- Fixed bug when saving the product id as the variant id in Fishbowl (5/28)
- Fixed bug with product linking when attempting to use the FB SKU or UPC fields (5/28)
- Fixed order import null when using the object address mapping (5/28)
- Fixed bug where return label is generated in ShipStation and the fulfillment imports the wrong tracking number (5/28)
- Fixed bug for wrong items (or none at all) sent to ShipStation on Shipment export for transfer and purchase orders (5/28)
- Fixed Zoho password changing or expiring bug giving null errors (5/28)
- Removed ability to map Salesforce product custom fields from mapping tables (6/8)
- Fixed Shopify order status mapping issue with "Unfulfilled" status (6/8)
- Fixed tax mapping null error on international orders (6/8)
- General slowness fix for FB version 20.5 by updating queries (6/8)
- Fixed order import bug for partially shipped Amazon orders (6/8)
- Added ability to specify hourly increments to the scheduled tasks in addition to minute, week, month, and annual increments
- Fixed inventory update in 3D Cart which reduces the time the sync takes to complete
- Fixed bug in Web Shop Manager plugin when trying to manually link a product and the ok button in the second window didn't work causing the change to go unsaved
- Fixed bug mapping date/quantity/money fields to Fishbowl text fields on import to Fishbowl
- Fixed bug in ShipStation plugin with the Shipment export when only a carrier is specified with no service causing the order to fail to send up to ShipStation
- Fixed bug in Ebay order import using the date last modified causing an error
- Fixed currency mapping bug with using the currency functionality in the plugin
- Fixed product linking task bug on product import when the sku is missing - providing a better error in this scenario
- Added option to auto-create states/provinces in Fishbowl on order import
- Fixed bug for Zoho and Salesforce mapping to Fishbowl custom fields and the data format from Salesforce wasn't recognized
- Added option to remove tax amount from payment amount
- Fixed user cannot be cast error on order import from mapping salesperson name field
- When creating payments on order import, the correct deposit method for the payment type is now set on the payment
- Minor UI changes and enhancements
- AU Only - added option on product export to designate if the price is inclusive or exclusive of GST
- Fixed order import linking bug linking all ebay variants to a single FB product
- Fixed ebay product linking bug false error saying products are note linking even though they are linking correctly
- Fixed Salesforce settings button not working
- Fixed carrier priority showing the id instead of the numeric value
- Fixed unable to setup communication with server in Magento 1.9X
- Fixed invalid priority id error on order import task
- Fixed order import status mapping and date filtering bugs
- Fixed Magento 2 product export not updating product fields as expected (4/2)
- Fixed Salesforce custom field mappings to recognize field data type (4/3)
- Fixed tax rate 'none' error on order import for FB AU (4/28)
- Added additional tax functionality for WooCommerce AU Customers (4/24)
- Fixed inventory sku bug in 3D Cart plugin (4/30)
- Fixed so the "On Sale" flag is not changed when inventory sync runs in 3D Cart Plugin (5/5)
- Removed the "Check Order Status" option in the Ebay plugin. This option was causing all orders to remain unfulfilled in Fishbowl (5/5)
- Fixed bug with Coalesce Address option not working (5/5)
- Enhanced Big Commerce plugin to accept Gift Card payments as a payment method when importing payments to FB (5/5)
- Added ability to set a minimum (min) inventory quantity on inventory sync (5/5)
- Fixed bug with Advanced Options property (5/5)
- Added ability for the plugin to handle multiple (partial) shipments. Now, when more than one shipment exists for any given order, the applicable tracking numbers are synced to the channel. This enhancement applies to 3dcart, Amazon, BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify, and WooCommerce plugins. NOTE: This feature does not work for orders with kits. (5/5)
- Added "Restocked" as an available order status mapping for Shopify (5/5)
- Fixed bug with running a scheduled task in the plugin via the run button unexpectedlyjumps back to the order import tab (5/5)
- Added address mapping panel for Bill to and Ship to Addresses for ecommerce and crm plugins (5/5)
- Moved the create state option to the address panel for ecommerce and crm plugins (5/5)
- Fixed Web Shop Manager product export bug removing teh option to map to the dealer and supplier # fields (5/5)
- Fixed coalesce address bug for Shopify and Amazon (5/8)
- Fixed null error bug with orders including kits on fulfillment (5/8)
ShipStation Plugin Only
- Enhanced rate quote functionality including ability to specify weight and dimensions. New, updated look for rates returned from ShipStation
- Fixed carrier mapping functionality in the tables and removed ability to copy mappings from one table to another
- Added option to markup cost of label when using the quoting feature
- Added option to not fulfill order in Fishbowl on the fulfillment import task. When selected the tracking and costs are updated in FB but the order remains unfulfilled
- Fixed bug getting rates back from UPS in quote feature with an international address
- Fixed button in the sales order module not displaying the SS order id
- Fixed bug with fulfillment import task unable to save without updating first updating the Carrier setting (4/22)
- Fixed bug with fulfillment export task and Carrier settings are required when Update Carrier is unchecked (4/22)
- Fixed shipment export bug not sending shipments to ShipStation (4/16)
- Fixed UI bug with text getting cut off in the Shipment Export task(4/22)
- Added a mapping table to filter orders by store and source on order import (5/5)
- Added ability to map to the billing address for shipment export task (5/5)
- Fixed null error when not using the tax mapping table with an unknown state/province in FB
- When adding an additional cart instance you can change the name of the instance again
- Enhanced the error logging to provide the channel order number instead of the order id when the order fails to import
- Fixed bug on order import with the customer settings option if one address is missing, use the existing address for both. This option now works as intended
- Fixed mapping doesn't exist error when using the state tax mapping table
- Changed product export task to create only. There is no longer an option to update product fields via Fishbowl. Note - inventory update still works this only relates to product information fields
- Fixed issue with cancelled orders in 3DCart still sending fulfillment data up
- Fixed FBA order import with gift wrap importing without price and quantity
- Image upload is now available via the product export task
- Fixed bug with the inventory update requiring a Location Group
- Fixed bug with shipping name or billing name mapped to a Fishbowl order field and the first name is imported twice rather than First and Last Names
- Location Group mapping table now filters unmapped LG's. If unmapped, they do not sync
- Removed the residential shipping flags in the settings panel and in the shipment export panel of the plugin. The residential flag on the shipping address in Fishbowl is now used exclusively to determine when it should be set in ShipStation
- Fixed product linking on import task
- Fixed ShipStation quote no weight error when there is no weight on an order trying to get a quote from SS
- Fixed bug where requiring a weight for service type items using the ship quoting feature
SPS Plugin Only
- Fixed fulfilled quantity and picked quantity header name in the purchase order feed
- Fixed null value for order level OrderScheduledDate in purchase order file
- Plugin now uses Shopify's latest API version
- Fixed order fulfillment issue with the same product on the order multiple times. The fulfillment was failing and is now fixed
- Added support for electronic gift cards line items already fulfilled in Shopify. When the order fulfillment task runs these line items are not updated since they are already listed as fulfilled in Shopify'
- Order import no longer imports the discount reason by default to the line item note field
- Subscription payments from Shopify are now supported
- Fixed order import bug when setting the sync date back receiving a "financial_status cannot be passed when page_info is present error
- Fixed bug with the order import task importing POS orders
WebShop Manager Only
- Updated with all of the latest fixes and enhancements of the master plugin
- Fixed issue with plugin loading blank
- Fixed failed to import null error on order import. This was caused by using location meta data without pulling the meta data beforehand from Woo.
- Fixed Last Sync setting to only allow the date last modified option
- Fixed order number mapping to subject on order import
- Fixed "Product linking type 1,002 not found" error
- Fixed "No products Available to Update" error when running inventory with the advanced options by date range.
- Fixed alternate name field mapping bug - the setting was not working
- Fixed default location group bug in Salesforce and Zoho not setting correctly on order import
- Fixed bug with custom field mappings on order import. Date fields were not converting correctly
- Fixed fulfillment export failing with drop ship products on the order
- Fixed bug when mapping the salesperson username it was using the first name, last name instead of the username
- Fixed bug where wrong QB Class being set on order import
- Added option to calculate available to build quantities on inventory export
- Added option to use one address from the channel for both addresses in Fishbowl when only one address is available
- Settings tab removed and moved to a button on the toolbar
- Fixed bug where Fishbowl custom fields were not mapping correctly on import
- Fixed bug where the wrong location group was being set on orders imported
- Fixed bug mapping the SO contact name on order import
- Fixed bug where discounts weren't applied on orders imported into Fishbowl
- Fixed tax rate Null errors for Canada databases
3D Cart Only
- Fixed slow sync issue caused by how 3D Cart handles paging through the API
- Fixed 3D Cart fulfillment export error
Advanced ShipStation only
- Fixed default location group bug not setting the location group correctly on order import
- Fixed ShipStation bug where shipment export wouldn't send up multiple shipments from the same (split) order
- Fixed bug where mapping to ShipStation source field wouldn't save
- Fixed bug where duplicate orders were importing from ShipStation
- Fixed bug where the scheduled task doesn't return a last run result
- Changed the "Name" label to "Ship to Name" in the Fishbowl Address Line drop down box
- Removed Street Line 4 from the address mapping
- When using the quote feature, the shipping product added to the SO now also uses the class from the shipping product when available
- Fixed bug with multiple fulfillments for a single order
- Added advanced property to change timeout and batch size options
- Settings tab removed and moved to a button on the toolbar
- Added option to automatically create state/province in Fishbowl when selected on order import
- Fixed bug restricting ability to add a quote to an order in Fishbowl
- Fixed address mapping errors in the table
- Fixed null error on fulfillment of drop ship orders
- Fixed bug on FBA import "Money cannot be cast" error
- Fixed order import bug using the item linking on import
- Added option to send all inventory or only changed inventory since last sync
- Inventory feed now calculates and includes available to kit quantities
- Fixed bug where toolbar wouldn't load
- Removed file name field from Receive Data import. This task now looks for files in the FTP directory that start with the letters "SH"
- Once the receive data files are successfully imported they are deleted from the FTP site
- Fixed null error on order import caused by misc fees from the order in Woo
- Changed the inventory sync to push up the qty using the product uom and converting qty as needed
- Fixed bugs with kit items when inventory spanned multiple location groups in Fishbowl
- Fixed product linking by UPC
- Fixed Location Group table settings in the order import tabs showing and allowing to map to inactive LG's
- Fixed issue saving the default location group would save the wrong LG
- Changed system property to ignore existing product linking when the property is enabled and the order import product linking is enabled
- Fixed bug where plugin data wasn't saving to the FB data tables
Advanced ShipStation only
- Fixed Shipment Export null error
- Changed batch size to 25 shipments per API call to avoid SS timeout errors
- Fixed bug where shipping charge from FB was being pushed up as a line item and to the ShipStation shipping charge field
- Added multiple fields for mapping on the shipment export task
- Fixed UI issue by adding a scrollbar when currency conversion option is enabled and the rest of the panel wasn't viewable
- Fixed Amazon FBA classnot found order import error when orders contained unrecognized emoji's
Big Commerce only
- Fixed csv null error on order import
- Fixed FB UPC to eBay SKU product mapping bug
- Fixed address and order item linking errors when advanced object linking enabled in the settings panel
- Fixed bug where the default location group was not saving correctly
- Fixed inventory sync bug pushing up zero quantity instead of the actual inventory quantity
- Fixed issue on product export update where weights and weight UOM were not set correctly
- Fixed Product import bug
Zen Cart only
- Order comment field is now mappable in the order import task
- Point release with various bug fixes
- Fixed order import bug with so item unit price mapped to order item price setting the price to $0.00
- Fixed "Unable to setup communication with server" error on order fulfillment task
- Changed the required order item fields and added new default order item mappings
- Improved schedule module task messaging
- Fixed inventory sync to use the product UOM as applicable for quantities synced to the channel
- Added validation when using advanced options in the schedule panel
- Added system property to prioritize the order import product linking before channel id linking
- Fixed bug when using the advanced options and the UI options would reset to default
- Updated system property to allow each of the scheduled tasks to have a unique offset
- Fixed bug where classes were set incorrectly on the FB SO when there are more than 1 child class with the same name. Now the parent class is considered when setting the class
- Fixed last sync date informational errors not updating the last sync date
- Fixed payment mapping bug
- Fixed uom conversion bug on product import and export tasks
Advanced ShipStation only
- Updated UI for clarity on the SS Ship From Locations
- Fixed bug where the store channel ID was not passed correctly to to SS
- Fixed issue where ship quote was failing due to weight restrictions by the carrier to provide better messaging
- Fixed broken UI elements
- Fixed ship quote OZ conversion bug
- Fixed shipment export null bug
- Fixed shipment export default carrier not saving correctly in the plugin UI
- Added the shipping phone and latest ship date options to the mapping tables provided from Amazon
- Fixed bug on product update when the sku contained a "+" symbol
- Fixed bug in AU version with the tax panel settings
- Fixed bug in AU version with order item tax codes not being recognized on order import
- Fixed malformed query error when mapping opportunity product custom fields on order import
- Fixed failed to run task error when object mappings were set but not enabled
- WooCommerce Metadata fields are now mappable through the plugin interface by enabling the options on the settings panel. This applies to order, order item, product, and customer fields
Zen Cart only
- Fixed order import bug where orders were importing with misc sale lines instead of the linked products
- Fixed zoho order status mapping drop down bug
- Improved error messaging
- Fixed bug with the combine all discounts option not saving the setting correctly in the UI
- Separated order notes and order item notes into separate corresponding fields when orders are imported into FB
- General UI fixes
- Fixed product export tab issue for Canadian users of the plugin
- Fixed bug for kit inventory updates for kits with optional items
- Fixed index 0 size o error on fulfillment export task. This error occurred when a SO has a linked PO with no dropship type SO items
- Fixed bug using the check order status option on the order fulfillment task with completed orders still sending up tracking from FB
- Added ability for users to select which payment method types to create payments in Fishbowl
- Fixed fulfillment bug for orders with only drop-ship items not sending tracking and fulfilling correctly in the channel
- Fixed pricing bug to use the discounted price on order import
- Fixed issue where taxes were removed from the payment amount incorrectly
**This update will require the user to configure additional settings and mapping tables in the plugin. Contact Fishbowl Plugin Support for assistance**
- General UI enhancements
- Fixed bug on fulfillment for orders with kits
- Fixed bug where Magento Order Import was missing customer name
- This update will cause the scheduled tasks to give an error when first loading Fishbowl after updating. Users will need to go into the plugin interface and configure the additional mappings and save settings in order for the scheduled tasks to run properly
- Added ability to link products on order import. Products that were not previously linked using the product import/export tasks can now be linked during the order import task
- Fixed bug in order import when creating a new mapping in Location Group setting's mapping table, shows up blank in the channel Location drop-down
- Added enhancement for inventory sync to have a max qty option
- Added enhancement for inventory update to include "Available to Pick" for inventory type as one of the options
- Added enhancement where order import carrier mapping now has a priority option for "All" that doesn't exist in Fishbowl and causes an error when used for an order
- Added enhancement on order settings and on order items field mapping table including custom fields
- Fixed Typo in the payment panel
- Fixed (for supporting channels)where the image export was not working on the product export task
- Misc items are now supported on order import
- Fixed bug with state tax mapping table giving a bad error when a state was not mapped on an order
- Fixed advanced options error message when enabled and a day of the month wasn't specified
- Fixed advanced options error for order fulfillment task'
- Fixed data mapping error with many to one field mappings on product export
- Changed error message on order import when products are not linked and the order import failed
- Fixed product import and product export mapping issue which was causing errors and limiting many to one field mappings between FB and the channel
- Fixed bug where orders would import without items
- On first load, a data migration task will run migrating carrier and payment mapping table data from the previous version
- On first load, existing scheduled tasks will be removed and need to be recreated by Saving the plugin
- Fixed bug where mapping validation error window appeared
- Fixed bug where smaller screens would cut off data in the Plugin UI
- Added UPC field as a mappable product field for product linking task
- Added option to use a tax mapping table on the order import task
- Fixed bug where the fulfillment task wasn't sending up the shipment tracking
- Various AU version fixes
- Added enhancement option to always record payments on incoming orders even when there is no payment data from the Channel
- Fixed bug when customer PO number did not populate correctly when the user did not have "Assign Channel Name order number to Customer PO field" checked
- Importing order taxes is now optional. With the option to create taxes disabled, if a payment is created the total will reflect the order total without tax
- Fixed bug where order import option to add on order number prefix was not saving
- Fixed bug with null errors on inventory export
- Fixed bug when QB class setting was not being applied to regular products in orders
- Fixed bug when combine line item discounts option is checked did not include discounts on shipping products
- Fixed bug where discounts did not match or show up on products
- Multi-currency support for orders and payments created from the channel. Multi-Currency must be turned on in FB
- With multi-currency enabled there is an option to not create payments for international orders
- For customers updating from a previous version of the plugin, products will relink on the first load of the plugin
- Fixed bug where plugins first loading into a new database displayed pop up windows that should not be there
- Fixed bug when using the default payment method
- Changed so create taxes option is set by default
- Fixed bug for when discount item field was left blank and saved, causing null errors
- Added tracking to shipments on FB for fulfilled orders
- Fixed bug where UI issue did not allow some order import setting panels to be seen
- Fixed bug where panels were not sizing properly on small screens
**Please note, this update will require you to re-enter the order status mapping table data when first loading the plugin**
- Added ability to choose whether to sync on hand vs. available to sale inventory quantity
- Improved status mapping error messages during order import using advanced options and the order status hasn't been mapped
- In the order import tab when using the customer matching option, we now provide an alternative mapping option if the first mapping option does not contain data from the cart
- Fixed bug to reenable editing of existing order status mapping
- Updated POS Import customer settings panel to have the same mapping options as the standard order import
- Updated Test Connection success/fail dialog box
- Added a popup window to notify users about status mapping tables being cleared
- On the Inventory Update tab the location group drop down box is now replaced with a checkbox called "Sync all Location Groups"
- When unchecked, a user-defined table gives ability to define which location group(s) will be used to sync to the Channel
- Fixed bug when clicking next button sometimes it would bring the mapping back up that user just created in the order status mapping table
- Fixed bug where lines could be added to order status mapping without data
Do not skip this version unless installing the plugin for the first time. If you’re planning to update to a later version of Fishbowl, install 18.10 first, update your plugins, and open them so the data migrator (described below) can run. Then update Fishbowl to the desired version.
- Fixed bug on Order Import in the Carrier Mapping settings where editing the existing mappings, the Magento Carrier field comes up as "0"
- Fixed bug where inventory updates all linked products instead of the first linked product in the list in FB
- Added ability to map the SO contact, phone, and email fields when using the "Use default customer" option on the Order Import task
- Added option to add a custom prefix to the shopping cart order number on order import
- If the create payment option is enabled and not payment data comes through with the order, the order now imports rather than fails
- Fixed bug where the wrong inventory quantity was synced in the following scenario:
- When not using a location group (LG) filter and multiple LG's exist in the FB database and
- When one of the LG's has more inventory allocated than inventory available for all LG's combined
- Fixed bug when clicking next button sometimes it would bring the mapping back up that user just created in the order status mapping table
- Channel data, such as product IDs, variant IDs, etc. will no longer be stored in custom fields. New database tables will be created for this purpose. Data from your custom fields will be automatically migrated to the database the first time you open the plugin after updating. Data will still remain in the custom fields for reference. The custom fields can be deactivated.
- New version number system to match Fishbowl.
- Schedule task now gives a count of the items that were imported/exported. Error message will list items that failed.
- Will now use the account specified on the payment type (instead of the default) during order import.
- Fixed a bug regarding taxes in the Fishbowl Canada version.
- Fishbowl product images can now be exported to Magento.
- Ability to select which date field the Last Sync Date references.
- Shipping tax now accounted for in Fishbowl Australia version.
- Product import tab redesign. Now includes an order sync for situations where all products exist in both Fishbowl and the webstore.
- Product export tab redesign. Export and update have been separated. It’s now possible to update item fields in the webstore without doing a full product export.
- Settings have been relocated. They are now in a new tab.
- Added the ability to map a carrier service to an order priority in Fishbowl.
- Bug Fixes
- Updated for compatibility with Fishbowl version 2018.7
- Fixed a bug that was causing settings to not save.
- Redesigned Customer section in Order Import tab. **Reconfiguration of the customer settings will be required when you update to this version or beyond.
- Addition of a new order status mapping table. You can now import multiple statuses at the same time.
- Changed background color on headers in the Order Import tab when using the dark theme for better visibility.
- Payment import now pulls in currency rate if “Use Currency Conversion” is turned on in Fishbowl.
- No longer updating product catalog visibility during product export.
- Added the ability to check if orders have been completed or cancelled before attempting to fulfill.
- Payment is not imported to Fishbowl for $0 orders.
- Payment terms are now pulled from the UI drop down instead of customer.
- Enhancement to the Order Import. If the carrier is empty on the data coming from the shopping cart, it will be defaulted to "Will Call" in Fishbowl.
- Enhancement to the Order Import. The customer phone number and email will attempt to be pulled from the shopping cart customer data. If that data isn't available on the customer, then it will attempt to be pulled from the billing address on the order. If that data isn't available in the billing address, then it will be pulled from the shipping address.
- Enhancement to Canada version of Fishbowl. Added an option in the Order Import panel to allow for prioritizing which tax is used on orders. If check box is checked, product tax will be used first. If no product tax has been assigned, then province tax will be used.
- Enhancement to allow payments to be applied to Sales Orders in an "Estimate" status when orders are imported.
- Added a checkbox option to either include or exclude the "#" prefix from Sales Order numbers.
- Updated our API call for Order Fulfillment to match the changes in Magento's documentation.
- Enhancement so "Miscellaneous Fees" come in on orders.
- Enhancement for international customers where the tax code moves between Fishbowl and their channel. Tax code must exist in Fishbowl for it to be used with this process.
- Fixed a bug where imported orders weren't being "Fulfilled" in Fishbowl when the "Fulfilled" status option is selected in the Order Import.
- Fixed a bug where Carrier information was importing into Fishbowl, but not the Carrier Service.
- Fixed a bug where the Customer name from the Ship To address wasn't being put in the "Name" field on the address.
- Improved the way Fishbowl looks at Class on orders.
- Improved plugin UI for Order Import
- Added a checkbox to Product Export to allow all products to be exported
- Improved error messages
- Enhancement to save a product's attribut id in a custom field so it can be sent up to the channel. Applicable to new products being imported into Fishbowl. For existing products, custom field must manually be filled in.
- Fixed a bug with payment mapping
- Fixed a bug with the Customer selection on Order Import
- Fixed a bug where orders with kits weren't being fulfilled
- Fixed a bug where discounts were being duplicated on orders
- Fixed a bug where incorrect address were being applied to orders for Default customers
- Improved the process for customer creation in Fishbowl. Fishbowl now looks at the Last Name, Zip Code, and Email Address from the Billing Address on orders when creating customers. If all fields match, the order is applied to that customer in Fishbowl. If they don't match, a new customer is created.
- Fixed a bug with the way flat rate discounts were being added to orders
- Fixed a bug with tracking numbers being sent to incorrect orders in shopping cart.
- Fixed a bug with order import not calculating line item percentage-based discounts correctly.
- Product Import and Product Export required field mappings are not editable.
- Fixed a bug with the refresh button.
- Fixed a bug with sales order line item type associated with kits.
- Fixed a bug in the Canada version where non-inventory items weren't being taxed by province.
- Fixed issue with customers getting a "number format exception" error.
- Fixed issue with order import where discounts weren't being applied correctly in Fishbowl.
- Interim Release
- Updated label in connection settings from "API Key" to "Password" to add clarity
- Fixed authentication issue for customers using SSL
- Fixed bug when validating carts purchased
- Compatible with Magento version 2.1.6