Fishbowl Time is web app that is developed by Fishbowl. Fishbowl Time has functionality for time clocks, overtime, projects, PTO, GPS tracking, QR codes, and more. Fishbowl Time can be used as a standalone product, or integrated as a Fishbowl plugin. To get started, create an account at www.FishbowlTime.com.
Fishbowl Time Documentation
The Dashboard is visible to Admin and Manager level employees. On the Dashboard you can see:
- Current employee count
- Open Payroll
- Open Work Orders
- PTO Requests
- Who is currently clocked in and what they are working on
- A Timeline of clock-ins and clock-outs along with breaks
- A Hours Summary listing the total hours recorded Today, Yesterday, for the current Pay Period, This Week, Last Week and Last Pay Period
For non-admin managers, the Dashboard will display information for only those employees assigned to the department the user is a manager of.
The Time Clock is used by an individual employee to clock-in/clock-out, go on breaks, switch positions and projects and edit or manually add time entries.
PluginThe documentation on this page is for the most recent version of the Fishbowl Time plugin. To get the most recent version, Update Fishbowl.
- In any Fishbowl Client, open the Plugin module, located in the Integrations group.
- Select the Fishbowl Time plugin and click Install.
- Completely close all Fishbowl Clients.
- Exit the Fishbowl Server by right-clicking the Fishbowl Server tray icon and selecting Exit.
- After re-opening the Fishbowl Server, the admin user can access the Fishbowl Time module from any Fishbowl Client by opening the Manufacturing module group.
- To grant access to additional users, assign the Fishbowl Time-View access right to the appropriate groups in the User Group module
- Open the Fishbowl Time module and enter your username and password.
- Click the Test Connection button and then click the Save button at the top.