Fishbowl Time is web app that is developed by Fishbowl. Fishbowl Time has functionality for time clocks, overtime, projects, PTO, GPS tracking, QR codes, and more. Fishbowl Time can be used as a standalone product, or integrated as a Fishbowl plugin. To get started, create an account at www.FishbowlTime.com.
- In any Fishbowl Client, open the Plugin module, located in the Integrations group.
- Select the Fishbowl Time plugin and click Install.
- Completely close all Fishbowl Clients.
- Exit the Fishbowl Server by right-clicking the Fishbowl Server tray icon and selecting Exit.
- After re-opening the Fishbowl Server, the admin user can access the Fishbowl Time module from any Fishbowl Client by opening the Manufacturing group.
- To grant access to additional users, assign the Fishbowl Time-View access right to the appropriate groups in the User Group module
- Open the Fishbowl Time module and enter your username and password.
- Click the Test Connection button and then click the Save button at the top.