A table is a column and row layout that is used throughout Fishbowl to display data such as search results, order items, inventory details, and more.
Tables can be customized to fit the needs of a user. Table customization is performed by clicking on column headers, and also by right-clicking column headers to display the context menu.
Table settings are automatically saved, so the table will load with the customized settings every time Fishbowl is used.
- The order of columns can be changed by clicking on a column header and dragging it to the desired position.
- The sort order of a table can be changed by clicking on a column header. A small triangle will appear on the column header indicating that the table is now sorted by that column.
- A table can be sorted using multiple columns by holding the Ctrl key down and clicking each column header that should be included in the sort.
- Columns can be hidden by right-clicking a column header and choosing Hide This Column from the context menu.
- Additional columns can be displayed by right-clicking any column header and placing a check mark next to the desired column in the context menu.
NOTE: Some tables have many columns, so it is necessary to click More in the context menu to see all columns.
- Columns can be resized by clicking on the vertical line between column headers and dragging it to the desired position.
- A column can be resized to fit its contents by right-clicking the column header and choosing Auto Resize This Column from the context menu.
- To resize all columns to fit their contents, right-click any column header and choose Auto Resize All Columns from the context menu.
- To make all visible columns fit within the table width, right-click any column header and choose Fixed Width Table from the context menu.