Table customization is performed by clicking on column headers, and also by right-clicking column headers to display the context menu.
Table settings are automatically saved, so the table will load with the customized settings every time Fishbowl is used.
- The order of columns can be changed by clicking on a column header and dragging it to the desired position.
- The sort order of a table can be changed by clicking on a column header. A small triangle will appear on the column header indicating that the table is now sorted by that column.
- A table can be sorted using multiple columns by holding the Ctrl key down and clicking each column header that should be included in the sort.
- Columns can be hidden by right-clicking a column header and choosing Hide This Column from the context menu.
- Additional columns can be displayed by right-clicking any column header and placing a check mark next to the desired column in the context menu.
NOTE: Some tables have many columns, so it is necessary to click More in the context menu to see all columns.
- Columns can be resized by clicking on the vertical line between column headers and dragging it to the desired position.
- A column can be resized to fit its contents by right-clicking the column header and choosing Auto Resize This Column from the context menu.
- To resize all columns to fit their contents, right-click any column header and choose Auto Resize All Columns from the context menu.
- To make all visible columns fit within the table width, right-click any column header and choose Fixed Width Table from the context menu.