The ShipExpress module, located in the Sales group, is an add-on module that can be installed from the Plugin module. After installing the plugin, a new module is added that integrates with ShipExpress, an extension of Fishbowl Commerce that provides shipping integration with UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- In any Fishbowl Client, open the Plugin module, located in the Integrations group.
- Select the ShipExpress plugin and click Install.
- Completely close all Fishbowl Clients.
- Exit the Fishbowl Server by right-clicking the Fishbowl Server tray icon and selecting Exit.
- After re-opening the Fishbowl Server, the admin user can access the ShipExpress module from any Fishbowl Client by opening the Sales group.
- To grant access to additional users, assign the ShipExpress-View access right to the appropriate groups in the User Group module
- Open the ShipExpress module, located in the Sales module group.
- Click the Setup button on the module toolbar, or click the large Connect to Fishbowl ShipExpress button.Template:Vertical SpacerFile:Connect to Fishbowl ShipExpress.png
- Enter the registered email address and password used for Fishbowl ShipExpress or Fishbowl Commerce and then click Test Connection.
File:ShipExpress Initial Sign In.png
- Alternatively, click the blue link to create a new account.
- Click OK to save the connection.
The ShipExpress tab is a browser view to access the Fishbowl ShipExpress web interface from within the Fishbowl Client. Shipments can be viewed and modified. To sync Fishbowl shipments, click the File:Sync Orange Button.png Sync button at the top of the module.
Plugin Settings Template:Top
The Plugin Settings tab displays settings that are specific to the Fishbowl plugin.
- Location Group - Select a location group that will be used when sending inventory quantities to Fishbowl ShipExpress. To include all location groups, select All.
Shipping Settings Template:Top
The Shipping Settings tab displays a browser view of ShipExpress. Follow the instructions to enter a Shippo API Token and configure the carrier settings.
Detailed documentation for Fishbowl ShipExpress can be found here.