Install Fishbowl Canada Template:Top
Follow the steps below to Install Fishbowl Canada.
- Click here and enter the required information.
- Scroll down to the section titled Fishbowl Canada and click the link to download the latest version. The name of the downloaded file should start with fbca.
- After the download is complete, follow the instructions to Install Fishbowl.
Tax codes Template:Top
One of the primary differences in Fishbowl Canada is the handling of tax codes. Listed below are the ways that tax codes are handled in Fishbowl Canada.
- QuickBooks tax codes can be imported into Fishbowl Canada in the Accounting Integration module.
- Tax codes can also be modified and created in the Tax Rate module.
- Tax codes are supported in the Sales Order module, the Purchase Order module, and in Checkout. Tax codes can be set per order, or per line item.
- To set the tax code of all line items, click the Tax Code field at the bottom of the order and select the appropriate tax code from the drop down.
- The Tax Code field for the order will default to the tax code set on the Details tab of the Customer module or the Details tab of the Vendor module.
- To set the tax code of a line item, click in the Tax Code field and select the appropriate tax code from the drop down.
- If the Customer or Vendor does not have a default tax code, the Tax Code field for the line item will default to the tax code set on the Details tab of the Product module and the Details tab of the Part module.
Home currency Template:Top
The home currency in Fishbowl Canada will be set to CAD. This can be seen in the Currency module.
Supported QuickBooks versions Template:Top
The versions of QuickBooks Canada that are officially supported by Fishbowl are listed in Supported QuickBooks Versions.
See below for the details of some additional module options in Fishbowl Canada.
- Round cash transactions to the nearest
- If this option is on, cash payments will default to the order total, rounded to the nearest $.05 or $.10.
- Amount includes tax by default
- If this option is on, the unit price and total will include the tax amount.